Does churn and burn still work on youtube videos? To rank on Youtube
2015-05-04, 04:40 AM,
Does churn and burn still work on youtube videos to rank ON YOUTUBE search , not on google. I know it works to rank on google.
2015-05-04, 09:27 AM,
This is something I was wondering, if so you would bank hard, you would probably lose videos/accounts fast. But it'd be worth it.
I'm not even 100% sure what the churn n burn method is, I just read my first thread on it like two days ago.
But I have been trying to find some info on it, I found a little, but not much.
I think I have the gist of it though.
Like maybe in your 'Description' area of your video, you could add the 'About' and use keywords as usual or something.
I might have it 100% wrong, like I said I haven't been able to find any of the right info.
If you would mind actually, if you could maybe explain in short detail how the churn n burn works or how to do it?
If not its cool :D Just thought I would ask.
2015-05-04, 05:42 PM,
(2015-05-04, 09:27 AM)tech_meister Wrote: This is something I was wondering, if so you would bank hard, you would probably lose videos/accounts fast. But it'd be worth it.
I'm not even 100% sure what the churn n burn method is, I just read my first thread on it like two days ago.
But I have been trying to find some info on it, I found a little, but not much.
I think I have the gist of it though.
Like maybe in your 'Description' area of your video, you could add the 'About' and use keywords as usual or something.
I might have it 100% wrong, like I said I haven't been able to find any of the right info.
If you would mind actually, if you could maybe explain in short detail how the churn n burn works or how to do it?
If not its cool :D Just thought I would ask.
Sorry man, you got it wrong :D. Churn and burn is spamming thousands of backlinks to your blog page/ video and it ranks, it ranks for a few weeks or months and then starts decreasing rank.
2015-05-09, 01:20 AM,
I just read yesterday, youtube is exempt. The post was about 20000 links indexing sites

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bought some views, comments, likes, and sub for my YouTube niche. Now what? ChunkOS 2 87 9 hours ago
Last Post: kermalastu
  Track YouTube Video Rank Manually+Useful Site Watt 25 1,169 9 hours ago
Last Post: Watt
  [HELP] Quality Youtube Views cracklings1017 9 267 2017-10-21, 11:02 PM
Last Post: jackin
  Youtube Views djkrmak02 3 196 2017-10-20, 07:10 PM
Last Post: PHPMaster
  About Current YouTube Ranking kderow 2 208 2017-10-19, 10:08 PM
Last Post: specz34

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB