Does anyone know how to auto post on jeuxvideo forum
2017-06-12, 09:33 PM, (This post was last modified: 2017-06-12, 09:36 PM by arvinzx20.)
(2017-06-12, 08:55 PM)jonkoren Wrote:
(2017-06-12, 08:39 PM)arvinzx20 Wrote:
(2017-06-12, 03:36 PM)jonkoren Wrote:
(2017-06-11, 08:02 AM)arvinzx20 Wrote: Its not hardly to post there but if you use automation i think it can be deleted easily.. better to do it manually instead of using bot.. it can increase your rankings for your keywords but always watch out for the competitors..
Also notice that they are removing a link after few second base on my experience of posting there.

i have posted manually but they seemed to apply limited threads with the same account daily

i knew that every thread there wont last longer but that site gave me great views and conversion

anyway posting there will be worth to fight for

Before i have perfect backlinks from i mean i posted my website there but after days their unlink my site even i posted my site to other thread looks like my site is block by them..
Just check everytime you post check your post in other ip if still link or unlink..
Yeah it gives you a good traffic and good to have a link there because it can increase your keyword rank i think that is why my site was unrank because one of my link in their site was removed..

you dont think to get any backlink just because you post to that site
from what i analyzed there any spamming thread/post wont last in weeks
and their moderators regularly cleaned that site from spamming posts

however most spammers didnt give up and still spam that site with a bunch of posts at a time with minutes or seconds interval

did they do it with script or something since posting manually will be limited with single ip and accounts in time interval
I don't really think if they are using a script to automates bots.. so you mean the only post before week end will stay linked. ? if yes maybe my post just removed by moderators. because the thread created 1 month ago before i posted mine. .. how about if we made own thread instead..
Share This Thread :

2017-06-12, 09:40 PM,
(2017-06-12, 09:33 PM)arvinzx20 Wrote:
(2017-06-12, 03:36 PM)jonkoren Wrote:
(2017-06-11, 08:02 AM)arvinzx20 Wrote: Its not hardly to post there but if you use automation i think it can be deleted easily.. better to do it manually instead of using bot.. it can increase your rankings for your keywords but always watch out for the competitors..
Also notice that they are removing a link after few second base on my experience of posting there.

i have posted manually but they seemed to apply limited threads with the same account daily

i knew that every thread there wont last longer but that site gave me great views and conversion

Before i have perfect backlinks from i mean i posted my website there but after days their unlink my site even i posted my site to other thread looks like my site is block by them..
Just check everytime you post check your post in other ip if still link or unlink..
Yeah it gives you a good traffic and good to have a link there because it can increase your keyword rank i think that is why my site was unrank because one of my link in their site was removed..

however most spammers didnt give up and still spam that site with a bunch of posts at a time with minutes or seconds interval

did they do it with script or something since posting manually will be limited with single ip and accounts in time interval
I don't really think if they are using a script to automates bots.. so you mean the only post before week end will stay linked. ? if yes maybe my post just removed by moderators. .. how about if we made own thread instead..

try to analyze every subforum there
you will see a bunch of spamming threads/posts with single account/name in minutes or seconds interval

from my experience their moderator will delete your post in weeks
it can be 1 or 2 weeks
but as you post with new account your post will be there in 1 week minimum
it`s enough to convert with my cpa network

what i`m so curious is do the spammers post theirs threads with a kind of imacros script or something
since posting manually will be hard with single account and ip
2017-06-12, 10:50 PM,
(2017-06-12, 09:40 PM)jonkoren Wrote:
(2017-06-12, 03:36 PM)jonkoren Wrote: i have posted manually but they seemed to apply limited threads with the same account daily

I don't really think if they are using a script to automates bots.. so you mean the only post before week end will stay linked. ? if yes maybe my post just removed by moderators. .. how about if we made own thread instead..

you will see a bunch of spamming threads/posts with single account/name in minutes or seconds interval

it can be 1 or 2 weeks

what i`m so curious is do the spammers post theirs threads with a kind of imacros script or something

If there are someone who uses a bot script its impossible to us to find them but i think much better to find some expert for making imacrost script.. i think someone can make a script instead of looking them its a waste of time to find them.
2017-06-12, 11:23 PM,
(2017-06-12, 10:50 PM)arvinzx20 Wrote:
(2017-06-12, 09:40 PM)jonkoren Wrote:
(2017-06-12, 08:39 PM)arvinzx20 Wrote: Before i have perfect backlinks from i mean i posted my website there but after days their unlink my site even i posted my site to other thread looks like my site is block by them..

it can be 1 or 2 weeks

If there are someone who uses a bot script its impossible to us to find them but i think much better to find some expert for making imacrost script.. i think someone can make a script instead of looking them its a waste of time to find them.

that`s what i think
i used xrumer but i didnt work
i searched imacros forum script but didnt find it
let me know if you find one Grin
2017-07-22, 04:05 AM,
hello Jonkoren

i also looking for auto poster for Jeuxvideo i try some developer but no one interested to make this software

jonkoren do you know about jeuxvideo latest

issue the link are removed

do you know how to fix this issue?

and jonkoren do you know another traffic sources for game cheats and can you share another free traffic sources

thanks
2017-07-22, 01:57 PM,
Hi @faizanansari
The link inside my post there is still visible and clickable till now
But the issue is jeuxvideo will clean any spam post related to free hack cheat posts within 2 weeks or so

At the moment i still look for any jeuxvideo auto poster script
If you want to survive in game niche try to post video on youtube with aged account but avoid words free hack cheat

From my experience i used word How to when writing title there with attaching hyperlink on the description
It is still safe till now so just try on your own
Thanks
Latest Thanks - View all

MakeMoneyCPA(2017-07-23 11:26 AM) 
2017-07-22, 02:08 PM,
its a spam site and if you competition fight out you posted something in there.. they can report your and your work will be gone..
2017-07-22, 03:30 PM,
also their moderators always clean the threads related to blackhat niches
2017-07-23, 11:29 AM,
jonkoren thank you for updating

but for my end still the link are removed

do you know another good website to get free traffic?
2017-07-23, 02:13 PM,
Hey, you said that you were getting good views on your posts but they didn't last long.
Can you tell me one thing? Did you make backlinks for the JeuxVideo post that you created or did it rank automatically?

I am also trying out JeuxVideo and made a dollar with a few posts but they don't rank easily. I need to know how to rank those posts and then only I can do something about it.