Does anyone know how to auto post on jeuxvideo forum
2017-06-08, 10:59 PM,
Hello cpaelites fellas

For those who play cpa with game niche, you must know that jeuxvideo forum is the best place to post since this site has better rank on google search

For such reasons, if you post your blackhat game niche there your post will position on top ten of google serp

Anyway your post wouldnt last long as it would be deleted by their moderators in weeks or so

I`m so curious that some people posted their thread in bulk within minutes or so
That`s why i`m wondering if they use bot or script since there is no bot related to jvc or jeuxvideo bot out there

Does anyone here have any experience to post on that forum in bulk at a time

Dont think to use xrumer or auto poster bots as it wont work on it

CMIIW

Thanks Grin
2017-06-09, 04:05 AM,
Wouldn't it be possible to make a thread and edit it after a week?

[Image: QwVXTtJ.png]

Click here to join the Best Network for Mobile Offers
BITCOIN PAYMENTS | HIGH CONVERSION RATE | WEEKLY PAYMENTS | EXTRA GOOD FOR MOBILE
2017-06-09, 05:23 AM,
I doubt that, if someone that do that method will share it public. But, who knows.. Cool

↘ Best CPA Network for Desktop/Mobile Traffic! ↙
[Image: s1R2zy]
BH +FR PINS, 1000s of TEMPLATES, 5k OFFERS+, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, BITCOIN PAYOUT, Weekly Payouts (Default)
2017-06-09, 10:57 AM,
Not possible i guess.
2017-06-09, 03:06 PM, (This post was last modified: 2017-06-09, 03:13 PM by jonkoren.)
(2017-06-09, 05:23 AM)DrKent Wrote: I doubt that, if someone that do that method will share it public. But, who knows.. Cool

from what i analyzed on that forum they posted bulk threads within minutes at one time
it seemed only bot that could do such activity

yeah who knows there is someone out there knowing secret method to post there in automatic Smile

(2017-06-09, 10:57 AM)cellmind3 Wrote: Not possible i guess.

if it`s not possible why i found some threads there from 1 person which only being posted within seconds interval

(2017-06-09, 04:05 AM)Uncle Wrote: Wouldn't it be possible to make a thread and edit it after a week?

as long i posted there my own post wont last in weeks
and i couldnt post again once my thread had been deleted by moderators

there might be specific script or method to make it automatic like some users posted in bulk threads
2017-06-11, 08:02 AM, (This post was last modified: 2017-06-11, 08:04 AM by arvinzx20.)
Its not hardly to post there but if you use automation i think it can be deleted easily.. better to do it manually instead of using bot.. it can increase your rankings for your keywords but always watch out for the competitors..
Also notice that they are removing a link after few second base on my experience of posting there.
2017-06-12, 03:36 PM,
(2017-06-11, 08:02 AM)arvinzx20 Wrote: Its not hardly to post there but if you use automation i think it can be deleted easily.. better to do it manually instead of using bot.. it can increase your rankings for your keywords but always watch out for the competitors..
Also notice that they are removing a link after few second base on my experience of posting there.

i have posted manually but they seemed to apply limited threads with the same account daily

i knew that every thread there wont last longer but that site gave me great views and conversion

anyway posting there will be worth to fight for
2017-06-12, 03:46 PM,
I saw that site poping in SERP pretty often. Still can't figure out how they are keeping their hyperlinks in threads. Any ideas? :)
2017-06-12, 08:39 PM,
(2017-06-12, 03:36 PM)jonkoren Wrote:
(2017-06-11, 08:02 AM)arvinzx20 Wrote: Its not hardly to post there but if you use automation i think it can be deleted easily.. better to do it manually instead of using bot.. it can increase your rankings for your keywords but always watch out for the competitors..

i have posted manually but they seemed to apply limited threads with the same account daily

i knew that every thread there wont last longer but that site gave me great views and conversion

Before i have perfect backlinks from i mean i posted my website there but after days their unlink my site even i posted my site to other thread looks like my site is block by them..
Just check everytime you post check your post in other ip if still link or unlink..
Yeah it gives you a good traffic and good to have a link there because it can increase your keyword rank i think that is why my site was unrank because one of my link in their site was removed..
2017-06-12, 08:55 PM,
(2017-06-12, 08:39 PM)arvinzx20 Wrote:
(2017-06-12, 03:36 PM)jonkoren Wrote:

Before i have perfect backlinks from i mean i posted my website there but after days their unlink my site even i posted my site to other thread looks like my site is block by them..
Just check everytime you post check your post in other ip if still link or unlink..
Yeah it gives you a good traffic and good to have a link there because it can increase your keyword rank i think that is why my site was unrank because one of my link in their site was removed..

you dont think to get any backlink just because you post to that site
from what i analyzed there any spamming thread/post wont last in weeks
and their moderators regularly cleaned that site from spamming posts

however most spammers didnt give up and still spam that site with a bunch of posts at a time with minutes or seconds interval

did they do it with script or something since posting manually will be limited with single ip and accounts in time interval

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [HELP] How to export a list of users who commented on an instagram post? SeoFreak 3 192 2017-10-02, 10:07 PM
Last Post: sudirbhai
  Do cpaeliters here have jeuxvideo com forum bot michaelpeery 3 354 2017-09-28, 09:58 PM
Last Post: Padfoot
  Where can find free instagram bot for auto liking shibumc786 1 139 2017-09-14, 10:24 AM
Last Post: baymaxy
  cant sign up at jeuxvideo-Sorry, this host was banned due to misuse. dipak777 7 255 2017-09-13, 12:37 AM
Last Post: DanaCr
  How make clickable links in jeuxvideo.com mboitshepo 3 780 2017-09-02, 06:44 AM
Last Post: marshvll

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top