Does anyone have C# tutorials?
2015-05-10, 04:10 AM,
Hey i am in the beginning of looking at videos to learn myself C#. And i have a few question for our fellow members.

Do you know anywhere i can learn by doing, the usual way of just looking at someone explain expressions and so on does not apeal to me at all.

Is it a good language to learn in this field (Moneymaking from cpa)
If not, what should i focus on instead. Don´t say photoshop or anything like that because i have absolute zero talent in that area.
2015-08-02, 05:00 PM,
If you are a beginner then I think you can start with this youtube.com/watch?v=bFdP3_TF7Ks you can also find many more videos on YouTube. I personally prefer written tutorials because you can much faster look through it and pick only the interesting parts and with video it's a bit harder to do that, but for the beginner video format should be OK.
2015-08-02, 07:36 PM,
(2015-05-10, 04:10 AM)swalpen Wrote: Hey i am in the beginning of looking at videos to learn myself C#. And i have a few question for our fellow members.

Do you know anywhere i can learn by doing, the usual way of just looking at someone explain expressions and so on does not apeal to me at all.

Is it a good language to learn in this field (Moneymaking from cpa)
If not, what should i focus on instead. Don´t say photoshop or anything like that because i have absolute zero talent in that area.

If you're already working on CPA, you should learn HTML, CSS, JavaScript and PHP.. you'll get more ideas and be able to create unique dynamic pages, landing pages..etc
Quote:w3schools.com/default.asp

P.S If you still want to learn C# use..
Quote:tutorialspoint.com/csharp/
Also you can find on Udemy

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [GET] Ebooks about c++ ,Tutorials about c++ TheDutchLegend 0 697 2015-12-31, 05:07 PM
Last Post: TheDutchLegend
  Python Tutorials | Web Scraping web tool - for starters IceMaker 2 792 2014-09-10, 04:07 PM
Last Post: IceMaker
  C Programming Tutorials DutchPride 0 306 2014-08-11, 03:56 AM
Last Post: DutchPride
  Graphics - Video Tutorials memphis17 7 719 2014-07-06, 04:33 PM
Last Post: memphis17

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top