Does anybody do email marketing or PPC?
2013-07-04, 05:35 PM, (This post was last modified: 2013-07-04, 05:36 PM by AffGenius.)
Hey everyone,

I was just curious if anybody does any email marketing or PPC. This forum seems more PPD focused.

Cheers!
2013-07-04, 05:43 PM,
I don't do it yet, but the niche I set-up will help me collect a long list of emails and then I will do it. It is the best anyone can do. Send them more offers.
Latest Thanks - View all

AffGenius(2013-07-04 05:47 PM) 

Trade dota 2 items - PM me
2013-07-04, 05:43 PM, (This post was last modified: 2013-07-04, 05:44 PM by J@bz.)
I think there are a some guys here who do PPC but not sure about email marketing. I myself will start on PPC when i get a good amount of money to invest into it. I know how to gets lots of emails targeted for a niche but don't know what to do next to make the most out of it. Maybe you can make a guide for PPC and email marketing to get us started?
Latest Thanks - View all

AffGenius(2013-07-04 05:47 PM) 
2013-07-04, 05:50 PM, (This post was last modified: 2013-07-04, 05:51 PM by AffGenius.)
Alpha, I agree with you. Email lists give you the opportunity to make some more cash. I've built a massive list of subscribers who are interested in gaming/gambling, I plan on marketing to them soon. I may do sort of a case study on reactions, we'll see.

J@bz, PPC doesn't require a ton of cash; just enough to perfect your campaign. I would definitely be interested in a guide for PPC and email marketing, I should have some time later tonight. Anything specific you'd like me to cover?
2013-07-04, 06:23 PM,
(2013-07-04, 05:50 PM)AffGenius Wrote: J@bz, PPC doesn't require a ton of cash; just enough to perfect your campaign. I would definitely be interested in a guide for PPC and email marketing, I should have some time later tonight. Anything specific you'd like me to cover?

For PPC if you could go in depth with perfecting the campaign and finding/selecting good keyword. Also for newbies how to avoid/minimize the risk of losing all the money they invest.

For email marketing if you could get in depth with how to get a good email list. Also if you could give an example of an email or a guide to how to write an email to promote offers. Also preventing emails getting in to spambox.

but in general the guide should pretty much guide us from start to finish so anyone who follows your guide should be making some money.

Thanks for doing this we all will be grateful! :)
2013-07-04, 06:41 PM,
(2013-07-04, 06:23 PM)J@bz Wrote:
(2013-07-04, 05:50 PM)AffGenius Wrote: J@bz, PPC doesn't require a ton of cash; just enough to perfect your campaign. I would definitely be interested in a guide for PPC and email marketing, I should have some time later tonight. Anything specific you'd like me to cover?

For PPC if you could go in depth with perfecting the campaign and finding/selecting good keyword. Also for newbies how to avoid/minimize the risk of losing all the money they invest.

For email marketing if you could get in depth with how to get a good email list. Also if you could give an example of an email or a guide to how to write an email to promote offers. Also preventing emails getting in to spambox.

but in general the guide should pretty much guide us from start to finish so anyone who follows your guide should be making some money.

Just finished writing the PPC part. It is about 5 pages long. Working on the email part later today.

I like helping out communities, hopefully my knowledge will help produce income for some.
2013-07-04, 07:46 PM,
Great. You wrote 5 pages quite quick takes me ages to write a page xD. looking forward to your guides.
2013-07-04, 08:09 PM,
(2013-07-04, 06:41 PM)AffGenius Wrote:

Just finished writing the PPC part. It is about 5 pages long. Working on the email part later today.

I like helping out communities, hopefully my knowledge will help produce income for some.
Lols, are you serious? You did write 5 pages about PPC so fast? Nice...looking forward to the guide.

Btw, do you think i can start learning PPC with $2000? I thought i need at least $10k.
2013-07-05, 04:33 AM,
(2013-07-04, 08:09 PM)GunZ Wrote:
(2013-07-04, 06:41 PM)AffGenius Wrote:

Lols, are you serious? You did write 5 pages about PPC so fast? Nice...looking forward to the guide.

Btw, do you think i can start learning PPC with $2000? I thought i need at least $10k.

You can easily start with $2,000. You do not need a lot of cash to begin. It will all be explained within my guide. If you http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Stop-Pos...al-Section, I may be available soon.
2013-07-05, 05:03 AM,
I do email marketing, it is quite effective and profitable if done right... I remember I could easily do 1k/week on a fresh new list

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need some advice for WhatsApp marketing YT Publisher 15 494 Yesterday, 10:36 PM
Last Post: PHPMaster
  I can scrape over 100k email perday from facebook, how can i monetize them? sujankhan 2 91 Yesterday, 04:35 PM
Last Post: Aboutmoney
  Promoting CPA via email marketing Med Fd 4 213 2017-12-10, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Snakeccc
  building email list without a website Med Fd 9 272 2017-12-10, 11:04 PM
Last Post: chumban
  Email marketing list DirksDoom 2 178 2017-11-09, 12:12 PM
Last Post: mentorcell

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top