Does VPN really works?
2018-04-28, 04:43 PM, (This post was last modified: 2018-04-28, 04:45 PM by dailyviral.)
I have used a lot of vpn's like cyberghost, hola. When you use google and search what is my ip then it will show the ip set by vpn right? I tell you guys just try this - upload a video on youtube with the vpn or try to create a gmail account with the vpn you'll never ever able to create a gmail account or your video gets deleted by youtube within hours. My whole point is google really knows you are using VPN

(2018-04-28, 04:43 PM)dailyviral Wrote: I have used a lot of vpn's like cyberghost, hola. When you use google and search what is my ip then it will show the ip set by vpn right? I tell you guys just try this - upload a video on youtube with the vpn or try to create a gmail account with the vpn you'll never ever able to create a gmail account or your video gets deleted by youtube within hours. My whole point is google really knows you are using VPN

I mean google will definitely ask for a phone number even after you clear your cache, history...etc..etc
Share This Thread :

2018-04-28, 04:47 PM,
VPNs works well for me, but proxies are more better and secure if you are doing YT stuffs.
2018-04-28, 07:12 PM,
(2018-04-28, 04:43 PM)dailyviral Wrote: I have used a lot of vpn's like cyberghost, hola. When you use google and search what is my ip then it will show the ip set by vpn right? I tell you guys just try this - upload a video on youtube with the vpn or try to create a gmail account with the vpn you'll never ever able to create a gmail account or your video gets deleted by youtube within hours. My whole point is google really knows you are using VPN

I mean google will definitely ask for a phone number even after you clear your cache, history...etc..etc
VPN can be easily recognized . Creating gmail over vpn is not good idea coz most of the time it will ask for a HQ phone number . Youtube never deletes a video just coz it was uploaded using vpn . Now clearing cache, cookie is useless since all data related to your account is stored on google servers and if you clear cookies or use a new device, it will definitely ask for verification.
2018-05-01, 03:07 PM,
(2018-04-28, 07:12 PM)aruncp Wrote:

VPN can be easily recognized . Creating gmail over vpn is not good idea coz most of the time it will ask for a HQ phone number . Youtube never deletes a video just coz it was uploaded using vpn . Now clearing cache, cookie is useless since all data related to your account is stored on google servers and if you clear cookies or use a new device, it will definitely ask for verification.

believe me youtube will definitely delete your video if you upload using vpn
Latest Thanks - View all

Frankie(2018-05-03 02:56 PM) 
2018-05-03, 01:54 PM,
yes, VPN woks and if you are doing SEO then you should have idea how it works