Does LDR work? (Long Distance Relationship)
2013-09-26, 09:49 AM,
I just want to know your thoughts about this.

I've had my fair share of pleasure way back when I was in college and I'm sure everyone else had (I just graduated this year) but honestly when sex starts becoming easy, love becomes harder to find. I know people will understand this.

So I've met this girl online and we've been Skype-ing for like 3 months now but I haven't met her yet in real life. Its really great because I'm not infatuated to her in anyway and she's not the kind of girl where majority will say 'that girl is hot'.

I got enough money to travel overseas and live there for like a year just to meet her (thanks to Adnooka and 12gmedia).

I just want to know:

Am I doing it right? or am I about to ruin my life when I go there? She's in West Australia and its easy to get place there since the area is not heavily industrialized. I got no friends/relatives there but I feel really loved when I talk to her.

She's kinda rare for me because she has the attributes of the girl I want the most (she's a talented musician and a gamer) xD

...And yea some people will think I'm a loser because I found love online and will tell me to get a life but this is actually what life is, life is about finding what makes sense to you.

...But hear me out, even if its not online, even if its just phone messages or phone calls, you'll realize you're in love when the person you are in loved with starts becoming the reason why you wake up smiling.

Looking forward for everyone's response!

Best Regards,
Mesina

[Image: 2m7x0so.gif]
2013-09-26, 01:16 PM,
Have you at least called her or talked via Skype using a webcam?
You know, there are a lot of fake profiles on the social sites, so you better make sure she is real.

Not long ago I watched a TV show called Catfish on MTV, which shows how cautious you actually have to be because the internet is full of fakes! In short, you never know if that's the real she! It would be damn stupid to see a fat girl instead of the one you imagined, you know.
Latest Thanks - View all

Mesina(2013-09-26 01:59 PM) 
2013-09-26, 01:54 PM,
(2013-09-26, 01:16 PM)Calisthenics Wrote: Have you at least called her or talked via Skype using a webcam?
You know, there are a lot of fake profiles on the social sites, so you better make sure she is real.

Not long ago I watched a TV show called Catfish on MTV, which shows how cautious you actually have to be because the internet is full of fakes! In short, you never know if that's the real she! It would be damn stupid to see a fat girl instead of the one you imagined, you know.

Yea, we've been cam-chatting almost everyday. We exchange music live (I play guitar + sing, while she's insanely good at dubstep stuffs).

2013-09-26, 02:35 PM,
(2013-09-26, 01:54 PM)Mesina Wrote: Yea, we've been cam-chatting almost everyday. We exchange music live (I play guitar + sing, while she's insanely good at dubstep stuffs).

I don't see any reason why you should not meet her in real life then. Best of luck to you!
2013-09-26, 02:48 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-09-26, 02:51 PM by Fierce.)
This wont work man, I've had an LDR too. Im from philippines and the girl was from USA. I have loved her so much(yeah I met her online). Every night I keep dreaming going there to be with her. Everyday we skyped, FB, etc. We even had a sex online. (fuckin loser, i know) But fuck, it felt real to me. But now, I realized it's too impossible to happen, there's no way in the world i could marry her. (maybe in next life) But it's all yours, if you're happy then just follow your heart.
Latest Thanks - View all

Mesina(2013-09-26 04:59 PM) 

[Image: banner300x250.png]
2013-09-26, 04:50 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-10-10, 12:34 PM by Swent.)
If you think you handle it, go for it, I guess. Don't stay for a year; plan/pay for a month's stay and then extend the trip if you feel like it.
Latest Thanks - View all

Mesina(2013-09-26 04:59 PM) 
2013-09-26, 05:04 PM,
(2013-09-26, 02:35 PM)Calisthenics Wrote: I don't see any reason why you should not meet her in real life then. Best of luck to you!

Thanks for that man! I'm really happy for what you just told me!

(2013-09-26, 02:48 PM)Fierce Wrote: This wont work man, I've had an LDR too. Im from philippines and the girl was from USA. I have loved her so much(yeah I met her online). Every night I keep dreaming going there to be with her. Everyday we skyped, FB, etc. We even had a sex online. (fuckin loser, i know) But fuck, it felt real to me. But now, I realized it's too impossible to happen, there's no way in the world i could marry her. (maybe in next life) But it's all yours, if you're happy then just follow your heart.

I'm from Philippines too bro but the only difference is the girl is located in Australia. I can travel to West Australia using my skilled VISA since I'm a nurse (its not very hard to get job in West Australia compared to US/Canada coz they got lots of "processsing" to do). Thanks for sharing me your experience!

(2013-09-26, 04:50 PM)Swent Wrote: I live in Australia and I can tell you it'll be rather hard for you to adapt to Western Australia. However, if you think you handle it, go for it, I guess. Don't stay for a year; plan/pay for a month's stay and then extend the trip if you feel like it.

Thanks for telling this to me, I'd like to know why you mentioned the bolded part I quoted you. I look forward to your response.

2013-09-26, 05:08 PM,
(2013-09-26, 05:04 PM)Mesina Wrote:
(2013-09-26, 02:35 PM)Calisthenics Wrote: I don't see any reason why you should not meet her in real life then. Best of luck to you!

(2013-09-26, 02:48 PM)Fierce Wrote: This wont work man, I've had an LDR too. Im from philippines and the girl was from USA. I have loved her so much(yeah I met her online). Every night I keep dreaming going there to be with her. Everyday we skyped, FB, etc. We even had a sex online. (fuckin loser, i know) But fuck, it felt real to me. But now, I realized it's too impossible to happen, there's no way in the world i could marry her. (maybe in next life) But it's all yours, if you're happy then just follow your heart.

I'm from Philippines too bro but the only difference is the girl is located in Australia. I can travel to West Australia using my skilled VISA since I'm a nurse (its not very hard to get job in West Australia compared to US/Canada coz they got lots of "processsing" to do). Thanks for sharing me your experience!

(2013-09-26, 04:50 PM)Swent Wrote: I live in Australia and I can tell you it'll be rather hard for you to adapt to Western Australia. However, if you think you handle it, go for it, I guess. Don't stay for a year; plan/pay for a month's stay and then extend the trip if you feel like it.

Thanks for telling this to me, I'd like to know why you mentioned the bolded part I quoted you. I look forward to your response.

I forgot you're a pinoy, arent the one with the health niches?

2013-09-26, 05:13 PM,
(2013-09-26, 05:08 PM)Fierce Wrote:

Yea, I'm that guy and you mistakenly thought of me as a girl lol xD

2013-09-26, 05:16 PM,
(2013-09-26, 05:13 PM)Mesina Wrote:
(2013-09-26, 05:08 PM)Fierce Wrote:

Yea, I'm that guy and you mistakenly thought of me as a girl lol xD

Yeah sorry man haha
btw, does health niche really converts on youtube?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How long does it take to learn JAVA, DotNet, jQuery? WhoSee 12 365 2017-10-17, 12:42 AM
Last Post: shadow98
  What degree/education/work you guys have? nutnuts 11 212 2017-10-12, 02:51 AM
Last Post: HAkorehdeh
  How People react when they hear that you work ONLINE ElitesCPABoss 20 548 2017-09-26, 11:05 AM
Last Post: Xaos
  How can I convince my parents that IM is serious work ElitesCPABoss 21 566 2017-08-31, 10:58 AM
Last Post: specz34
  How long you use a computer in a day? flash_drive 16 266 2017-08-17, 06:00 PM
Last Post: PRINC3

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top