Does Everyone on this Forum Do PPD besides me?
2013-12-17, 08:44 AM,
Seems 90% of the post are PPD and i was just wondering Am I the only Oddball that does mainstream long term niches?

Nothing againest you if thats your gig i just dont see the pointMoney
2013-12-17, 08:49 AM,
What do you mean by 90% ppd? You can have long term niches with ppd and cpa.
Latest Thanks - View all

wackiin(2013-12-17 09:04 AM) 

[Image: CZqWQay.png?1?7286]
2013-12-17, 08:50 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-12-17, 08:53 AM by isoz.)
It's just that kids on HF, which is another kiddie forum a year or so ago started showing off stats of how much they were making with PPD and then PPD networks started emerging, kids did not know PPD was just content locking but with a fancy name so they all started doing it and they're not sure what else to do and are scared of moving away of the comfort zone, which sounds great to me.

The amount of people doing PPD from those places, originated in an avalanche of tutorials and information about it, which led to even more people from the outside to do it.
Latest Thanks - View all

wackiin(2013-12-17 09:05 AM) 
2013-12-17, 08:52 AM,
I do both cpa and ppd. I guess it's up to the person.
Latest Thanks - View all

(っ◕‿◕)っ $$$$$$ ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
2013-12-17, 09:01 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-12-17, 09:02 AM by isoz.)
(2013-12-17, 08:52 AM)Swizzy Wrote: I do both cpa and ppd. I guess it's up to the person.

That's interesting, what you said just proves my theory.
CPA, cost per action, user has to complete a task to receive the content.
PPD, pay per download, user has to complete a task to receive the content.

I'm pretty sure all you do is CPA with different methods, networks, which is what OP is talking about, different methods/approaches..
Latest Thanks - View all

2013-12-17, 09:04 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-12-17, 09:08 AM by wackiin.)
And yep Isoz i use Cpa for somethings but its nothing to do myself with submits and other things to do with content locking.

Just wandered i dont see why some of the so called instant rankers waste time uploading something that will die in 1-2 days when if i had that option i would load up long term niches and kill it lmao

(2013-12-17, 08:49 AM)ÐỚℬℤ Wrote: What do you mean by 90% ppd? You can have long term niches with ppd and cpa.
I dont know anything about PPD but from what i see on the forums its a new video everyday because of flaggers That is not very long term in my eyes.
and I said nothing about CPA some of my longer term stuff is with cpa
2013-12-17, 09:12 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-12-17, 09:13 AM by isoz.)
(2013-12-17, 09:04 AM)wackiin Wrote: And yep Isoz i use Cpa for somethings but its nothing to do myself with submits and other things to do with content locking.

Just wandered i dont see why some of the so called instant rankers waste time uploading something that will die in 1-2 days when if i had that option i would load up long term niches and kill it lmao

(2013-12-17, 08:49 AM)ÐỚℬℤ Wrote: What do you mean by 90% ppd? You can have long term niches with ppd and cpa.
I dont know anything about PPD but from what i see on the forums its a new video everyday because of flaggers That is not very long term in my eyes.

It's not like that my friend, I'm not experienced in the youtube field but like everything Videos will last a lot of time if they're not crowded with other people doing the same thing, unfortunely most of the people in this forum just do the same thing over and over that others are doing. So if you have a unique idea/niche it will last you enough.
2013-12-17, 09:14 AM,
yea thats true and those hack/download niches have alot more flaggers are so it seems then the rest .

Not downing anyone just see all the niches posted and 90% are hack/download just kinda suprized

(2013-12-17, 09:12 AM)isoz Wrote:
(2013-12-17, 09:04 AM)wackiin Wrote: And yep Isoz i use Cpa for somethings but its nothing to do myself with submits and other things to do with content locking.

It's not like that my friend, I'm not experienced but like everything Videos will last a lot of time if they're not crowded with other people doing the same thing, unfortunely most of the people in this forum just do the same thing over and over that others are doing. So if you have a unique idea/niche it will last you enough.
2013-12-17, 09:17 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-12-17, 09:18 AM by isoz.)
(2013-12-17, 09:14 AM)wackiin Wrote: yea thats true and those hack/download niches have alot more flaggers are so it seems then the rest .

Not downing anyone just see all the niches posted and 90% are hack/download just kinda suprized

It's not like that my friend, I'm not experienced but like everything Videos will last a lot of time if they're not crowded with other people doing the same thing, unfortunely most of the people in this forum just do the same thing over and over that others are doing. So if you have a unique idea/niche it will last you enough.

Yea it's very simple.
[Insert game name here] hack/download/cheat go to cpaelites.com, call it a niche, post it, get reputation, the saddest thing is that the admin himself does that.
[Insert game name here] hack/download/cheat, translate to french, go to cpaelites.com, call it a different niche, get rep, win.

The niche is game hacks, it's up to the marketer to twist it.

It's not because you change the game name that it's a different niche.
Latest Thanks - View all

wackiin(2013-12-17 09:18 AM) 
2013-12-17, 09:18 AM,
LOL no comment haha

(2013-12-17, 09:17 AM)isoz Wrote:
(2013-12-17, 09:14 AM)wackiin Wrote: yea thats true and those hack/download niches have alot more flaggers are so it seems then the rest .

Yea it's very simple.
[Insert game name here] hack/download/cheat go to cpaelites.com, call it a niche, post it, get reputation, the saddest thing is that the admin himself does that.
[Insert game name here] hack/download/cheat, translate to french, go to cpaelites.com, call it a different niche, get rep, win.

The niche is game hacks, it's up to the marketer to twist it.

It's not because you change the game name that it's a different niche.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do cpaeliters here have jeuxvideo com forum bot michaelpeery 3 229 2017-09-28, 09:58 PM
Last Post: Padfoot
  Does anyone know how to auto post on jeuxvideo forum jonkoren 26 1,482 2017-08-24, 09:32 PM
Last Post: jonkoren
  Any forum posters that work? zigson 4 214 2017-07-04, 09:39 PM
Last Post: Zzbey
  Hi, i'm new in CPA Forum & need help SM_Sawash 9 262 2017-06-17, 01:35 AM
Last Post: DWORLD
  How Many of you wanna Learn PPD in Hindi/ URDU CheersFile 18 1,501 2017-03-07, 03:06 AM
Last Post: snaponsin

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top