Does CPAgrip only pay via CPL?
2016-06-17, 04:03 PM,
Hello everyone!

I've joined this wonderful community only about 2 days ago, that's also the time I've started on learning about CPA.

I joined CPAGrip network (no money made yet) and I noticed their offers require surveys and sign ups. And they pay on a per-lead basis (CPL) and not per click (CPC) or per view (CPI/CPM). So CPAGrip is really a CPL network?

What other networks offer pay via CPC and CPM? And what are the channels usually used by affiliates to drive traffic for CPC/CPM?

Thanks everybody! Smile
2016-06-17, 04:11 PM,
CPAGrip like the name says is a CPA network
CPA = Cost Per Action
They pay per action, so in this case a registration.

CPC/CPM networks are networks like Google ads, you can put those on your site and earn per click.
Latest Thanks - View all

Vrasquedrach(2016-06-17 04:21 PM) 
2016-06-17, 04:23 PM,
(2016-06-17, 04:11 PM)Vampirion_LKM Wrote: CPAGrip like the name says is a CPA network
CPA = Cost Per Action

CPC/CPM networks are networks like Google ads, you can put those on your site and earn per click.

Right, thanks Vampirion! I'm just a little bit confused, I thought that CPA is a catch-all term encompassing CPM and CPC. In this case, what other the other different "Actions" aside from registration?
2016-06-17, 04:26 PM,
(2016-06-17, 04:23 PM)Gramercy Wrote:
(2016-06-17, 04:11 PM)Vampirion_LKM Wrote: CPAGrip like the name says is a CPA network
CPA = Cost Per Action

Right, thanks Vampirion! I'm just a little bit confused, I thought that CPA is a catch-all term encompassing CPM and CPC. In this case, what other the other different "Actions" aside from registration?

Any action that an user has to do before you get paid.
Could be purchase, registration, email submit, phone # submit (pin submit).

I would suggest to go with these type of things, I am not a fan of Google adsense and their CPC/CPM payout. Bans happen quickly there! CPAGrip is good and I have ran tons of campaigns there.
Latest Thanks - View all

Vrasquedrach(2016-06-17 04:30 PM) 
2016-06-17, 04:32 PM,
(2016-06-17, 04:26 PM)Vampirion_LKM Wrote:
CPA = Cost Per Action

I would suggest to go with these type of things, I am not a fan of Google adsense and their CPC/CPM payout. Bans happen quickly there! CPAGrip is good and I have ran tons of campaigns there.

I see! Well, I've tried this method the other day.

I made a landing site where you can download two EBooks for free, then I put a content locker where they have to do a offer. Then I made a YT video containing the url to the landing site. I also posted the video and landing site URL on 2-3 FB groups.

No views, no clicks, no leads. I'm probably making some rookie mistakes somewhere down the line! Sad
2016-06-17, 06:10 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-06-17, 06:27 PM by Vampirion_LKM.)
(2016-06-17, 04:32 PM)Gramercy Wrote:
CPA = Cost Per Action

I made a landing site where you can download two EBooks for free, then I put a content locker where they have to do a offer. Then I made a YT video containing the url to the landing site. I also posted the video and landing site URL on 2-3 FB groups.

No views, no clicks, no leads. I'm probably making some rookie mistakes somewhere down the line! Sad
Simple; you've only posted this on 2-3 FB groups, how many ACTIVE members did those groups have, how many would've taken the time to watch your video, and then how many of those would take the time to click the link and fill out the offer.

It's a game of volume here, you need tons of traffic. Let me give you an example.
If I run an ad for product X and post the link to my YT video in different groups, let's say 3 groups with an avg of 5000 members per group.
This means my URL to my video has a max reach of 15000 people, if ALL these people would see it (Never the case that 100% would see it) even then only 2-5% would click through to the video. This would end up in 300 - 750 youtube views, now most people click these videos away after they seen it. If about 5% of those viewers would click through to my website that would mean 15 to 75 people would reach my website. Statistically you could get a lead with only 75 people on your website that would be good, but don't expect that. And even then 1 lead? Go for 100 leads! :)

What's the solution for this?
Either a) post to 10000000s groups instead of 3

b) Optimize the funnel. In this case the users would go through this funnel: FB > Youtube vid > Landing page > Offer page
How about you send them directly to your Landing page and skip the youtube video. You can always add the youtube video to your landing page so they can view it there.
Maybe use an exit pop up in order to try to convince your traffic one more time to fill out the offer.

Hope this helps buddy.
Latest Thanks - View all

Vrasquedrach(2016-06-17 06:37 PM) bebeb(2016-06-17 06:35 PM) 
2016-06-17, 06:39 PM,
(2016-06-17, 06:10 PM)Vampirion_LKM Wrote:
CPA = Cost Per Action

Simple; you've only posted this on 2-3 FB groups, how many ACTIVE members did those groups have, how many would've taken the time to watch your video, and then how many of those would take the time to click the link and fill out the offer.

It's a game of volume here, you need tons of traffic. Let me give you an example.
If I run an ad for product X and post the link to my YT video in different groups, let's say 3 groups with an avg of 5000 members per group.
This means my URL to my video has a max reach of 15000 people, if ALL these people would see it (Never the case that 100% would see it) even then only 2-5% would click through to the video. This would end up in 300 - 750 youtube views, now most people click these videos away after they seen it. If about 5% of those viewers would click through to my website that would mean 15 to 75 people would reach my website. Statistically you could get a lead with only 75 people on your website that would be good, but don't expect that. And even then 1 lead? Go for 100 leads! :)

b) Optimize the funnel. In this case the users would go through this funnel: FB > Youtube vid > Landing page > Offer page
How about you send them directly to your Landing page and skip the youtube video. You can always add the youtube video to your landing page so they can view it there.
Maybe use an exit pop up in order to try to convince your traffic one more time to fill out the offer.

Hope this helps buddy.

It does! It's a numbers game, and also on optimizing those numbers by making an effective funnel. To be able to make that many post, you would probably have to resort to an auto posting software. I'll check it out! Thanks for much brother! Really appreciate it! Thanks to the community as well. Really helpful! Grin
2016-06-17, 06:44 PM,
(2016-06-17, 06:39 PM)Gramercy Wrote:
(2016-06-17, 06:10 PM)Vampirion_LKM Wrote:
(2016-06-17, 04:23 PM)Gramercy Wrote: Right, thanks Vampirion! I'm just a little bit confused, I thought that CPA is a catch-all term encompassing CPM and CPC. In this case, what other the other different "Actions" aside from registration?

Hope this helps buddy.

It does! It's a numbers game, and also on optimizing those numbers by making an effective funnel. To be able to make that many post, you would probably have to resort to an auto posting software. I'll check it out! Thanks for much brother! Really appreciate it! Thanks to the community as well. Really helpful! Grin

No worries man :)
(Don't forget to check out LionKingMarketer.com if you need some more help :) )
((Yes, Shameless self promotion :P ))

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Help] cpagrip pin offer denied!! sidhesha 4 149 2017-10-17, 09:00 AM
Last Post: sidhesha
  [CPAgrip] Offerwall Tool oskarkxyz 11 5,171 2017-10-14, 08:39 AM
Last Post: lisabarry
  get details of offer page in cpagrip khalilwork 3 114 2017-10-02, 08:52 PM
Last Post: Watt
  CPAGRIP Video Locker Help : Display video locker after XX seconds suthars4n 3 694 2017-09-16, 10:47 PM
Last Post: Watt
  How can i promote a direct offers at cpagrip? ori991 15 5,330 2017-08-26, 10:13 AM
Last Post: gudduraj

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top