Do your ranked videos get deleted fast?
2014-05-19, 10:01 PM,
I'm have a question for people who rank their BLACKHAT videos with churn and burn. As we all know usually h@ck and cheat videos get a lot of flags from competitors, so i was wondering do your videos stay for a long time when ranked high on google with churn and burn method or they get deleted pretty fast?
2014-05-19, 10:11 PM,
If you are doing blackhat niches on YouTube they will be removed no matter what. If you keep the video professional it might survive a bit longer. But that's not always the case when your using YouTube they are very strict.

My recommendation to you is to not do these blackhat niches and think of something else you can promote, without getting your videos removed. It saves a lot of time and will be more profitable in the long run.

If you are boosting your videos put them on unlisted until the boosting is done, when you put the video on public again it will have a good rank if you did it right.
Latest Thanks - View all

zilvis89(2014-05-19 10:16 PM) 
2014-05-19, 10:18 PM,
(2014-05-19, 10:11 PM)CPAUSD Wrote: If you are doing blackhat niches on YouTube they will be removed no matter what. If you keep the video professional it might survive a bit longer. But that's not always the case when your using YouTube they are very strict.

My recommendation to you is to not do these blackhat niches and think of something else you can promote, without getting your videos removed. It saves a lot of time and will be more profitable in the long run.

If you are boosting your videos put them on unlisted until the boosting is done, when you put the video on public again it will have a good rank if you did it right.

Thanks for the answer, i don't want to use the unlisted method, because it only stays for a few hours and it will surely get removed. Whitehat sounds good, but for now i don't really have ideas even though i'd really like to start earning that way
2014-05-19, 10:22 PM,
(2014-05-19, 10:18 PM)zilvis89 Wrote:
(2014-05-19, 10:11 PM)CPAUSD Wrote: If you are doing blackhat niches on YouTube they will be removed no matter what. If you keep the video professional it might survive a bit longer. But that's not always the case when your using YouTube they are very strict.

Thanks for the answer, i don't want to use the unlisted method, because it only stays for a few hours and it will surely get removed. Whitehat sounds good, but for now i don't really have ideas even though i'd really like to start earning that way
They won't get removed mine is still up and doing well, only thing i noticed they have removed views from my videos.

I don't know how that happened, maybe youtube's new anti fake view system.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WTF is going on with YOUTUBE no videos rank now? anyone else facing these issues??? Ropilam 5 260 2017-10-12, 04:42 AM
Last Post: ElderWolf
  in youtube game videos how to add game image and name in description vinit91 3 143 2017-10-06, 04:23 PM
Last Post: yesman
  someone can help me to lock videos Med Fd 0 64 2017-10-05, 10:28 PM
Last Post: Med Fd
  How to prevent YouTube videos from getting flagged? ChunkOS 6 280 2017-10-03, 08:33 PM
Last Post: Watt
  [YouTube] Ranking old videos and new videos FlyingCactus 14 544 2017-09-22, 02:52 PM
Last Post: moonpk

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top