Do you think there is money to be made with giveaways?
2017-09-14, 10:32 PM,
Hello Fellow member

I've always been curious with CPA but felt like I never had enough funds to really dive in and actually take a shot at it. It sometimes takes money to make money.

With that being said -- I have $6,000 to invest in and not quite sure what the best route. I have thought about giveaways such as gift cards--- where I actually give someone the prize. The idea I thought about was to get simple (possibly a single step) like submit an email. Which would give the person in entry into the contest. At the end of the contest a winner will be pick --with proof to show others-- and basically rinse and repeat.

The prizes will start small like $5-$10 because you would need enough to cover the prize and take profit. As time go on an increase in the prize amount or gift --if you're allowed to.

I am new to this and its just an idea. What do you think?
2017-09-15, 12:23 AM,
You would promote pin submit offers? That seems to be a cool idea mate, Try it.
Latest Thanks - View all

ThisGuyOverHere(2017-09-15 03:57 AM) 
2017-09-15, 12:28 AM,
I would suggest u to just go for it as u can have dif results from the people that'll answer to this. Just try it and see for urself is what I am saying.

"The ACTUAL value of an idea lies in the using of it".
Latest Thanks - View all

ThisGuyOverHere(2017-09-15 12:36 AM) 
2017-09-28, 08:00 PM,
I've been trying this out and no luck.

Here is my plan-
Host contest on instagram for popular gift cards codes
Post a link to the entry form but the entry form is hidden with a content locker
The user fills out an zipcode or email submitted offer and get access to the entry form

** I've read that zip-code and email submitted are just about non-existent and requires usually pages of information to be filled out to be converted -- not sure how true this is.

The problems I am running into with is:

that people are clicking but not completing-- I am guessing there is too much information than its worth and they finally stop.
Showing only certain offers on Adworkmedia has proved to be very difficult.
2017-09-30, 12:27 AM,
(2017-09-28, 08:00 PM)ThisGuyOverHere Wrote: I've been trying this out and no luck.

Here is my plan-
Post a link to the entry form but the entry form is hidden with a content locker
The user fills out an zipcode or email submitted offer and get access to the entry form

** I've read that zip-code and email submitted are just about non-existent and requires usually pages of information to be filled out to be converted -- not sure how true this is.

that people are clicking but not completing-- I am guessing there is too much information than its worth and they finally stop.

My Suggestion :

Do it like : Insta > LP with a clickable button to ur entry form > Entry form with an "Enter" button > Locker POPs up when they click Enter.

Make sure the LP looks nice, clean and attractive. Show them nice pics of what they are gonna get if they win and also show them some fake pics of ur previous contest winners with prize in their hands. Also make sure that the LP is not too stuffed with unnecessary info.
Latest Thanks - View all

ThisGuyOverHere(2017-10-03 07:31 PM)  Watt(2017-09-30 12:36 AM) 
2017-11-13, 07:48 PM,
(2017-09-30, 12:27 AM)EnChanter Wrote:
(2017-09-28, 08:00 PM)ThisGuyOverHere Wrote: I've been trying this out and no luck.

Here is my plan-

My Suggestion :

Do it like : Insta > LP with a clickable button to ur entry form > Entry form with an "Enter" button > Locker POPs up when they click Enter.

Make sure the LP looks nice, clean and attractive. Show them nice pics of what they are gonna get if they win and also show them some fake pics of ur previous contest winners with prize in their hands. Also make sure that the LP is not too stuffed with unnecessary info.

Thanks Enchanter. I really appreciate your advice and feedback. I have one question what type of offers is best for this kind of traffic. Insta will most likely be on their phone. What kind of offers best converts for mobile? Currently I am on AWM--is there a better network to try for this kind of traffic? 

I was using RewardFuel as the entry form-- would you recommend another entry form?
2017-11-13, 10:08 PM,
(2017-11-13, 07:48 PM)ThisGuyOverHere Wrote: Thanks Enchanter. I really appreciate your advice and feedback. I have one question what type of offers is best for this kind of traffic. Insta will most likely be on their phone. What kind of offers best converts for mobile? Currently I am on AWM--is there a better network to try for this kind of traffic? 

I was using RewardFuel as the entry form-- would you recommend another entry form?

For networks I would say that u should try OGAds and about RewardFuel, it looks pretty good.
But I would also say that when u start getting traffic, try changing lil details and stuff to see which one effects on ur conv rate positively and use them.
Latest Thanks - View all

ThisGuyOverHere(2017-11-14 09:24 PM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Making money using popular game niche CPA, OGAds & IG. Need answers please!! Nathyel 1 232 2017-12-01, 10:29 PM
Last Post: jackin
  [Help] Earn money using Proxy rental with CPA networks 2017 bonaet 4 302 2017-11-12, 01:26 PM
Last Post: interwent
  how can i make money from using my mod apk files? dipak777 5 265 2017-10-29, 12:44 AM
Last Post: hallow8
  Skills, tools but i'm not making money HELP! maxvolrat 18 555 2017-10-22, 06:38 AM
Last Post: maxvolrat
  How to make Money Spamming ?? vincenzot_t 9 372 2017-10-07, 01:14 AM
Last Post: faithalo

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top