Do you think PPD/CPA is almost dead?
2016-03-04, 01:56 AM,
I remember when I started earning quite some money but that was many years ago. Now I can't earn jack, Youtube is dead for ppd niches because videos get deleted, Google is hard to rank and has all these penguins and pandas. And if you don't agree with my theory lemme tell you some facts - I checked 3 networks I used to work with, one of them lowered their minimum payment from $50 to $10, the other one removed the Top 10 Earners per Day section (probably cuz no one earns so much anymore) and in the third one I checked the top earners and they were so so much lower than before. Basically there is around 10 people per network that earn good money from there. And there used to be so much more. What do you think the reason is for this? Is it because of YT and Google or just the PPD/CPA is no longer profitable?
2016-03-04, 02:09 AM,
PPD/CPA will never die. remember, there is always abe a new born baby to complete the survey for us. what i mean is, it's not dying it's evolving.. i still hear some people who killing it on youtube you know.
2016-03-04, 03:36 AM,
te be honestly i never liked ppd. I liked always ppl. Because that's easy and nice . But i think cpa and ppd will never die. There are a lot of people who are using cpa/ppd like main income.
2016-03-04, 03:37 AM,
I see this question asked every week, why do people think that ppd/cpa means YOUTUBE? There are many other traffic sources.

Youtube is dead.

2016-03-04, 03:50 AM,
It's not almost dead at least not now,it just keeps getting harder
2016-03-04, 04:28 AM,
CPA WILL BE NEVER DIE. PPD IS DEAD because when you refers to ppd you are talking about wanna be networks like http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Network-Ban, fileice and others. yes they will be extinct soon because people got smarter and they use networks like cpagrip etc which pays higher and dont use a middle man, they have users making a killer every day. Marketing is needed and more than ever. and people is willing to complete these offers to get what they need regardless if they need to pay or not :D ....... and if your earnings is getting lower its because u need new methods , niches and traffic sources. PERIOD...
Latest Thanks - View all

LB'Decoy(2016-03-04 09:12 PM) 
2016-03-04, 06:50 AM,
CPA will not die anytime soon - it might get harder though through regulations etc. Also now where operating systems get tighter integration with antivirus systems it wont surprise me if soon we have to worry about not getting sites/mirrors blocked (something that has happened before)
2016-03-04, 07:09 AM,
(2016-03-04, 01:56 AM)talkingman Wrote: I remember when I started earning quite some money but that was many years ago. Now I can't earn jack, Youtube is dead for ppd niches because videos get deleted, Google is hard to rank and has all these penguins and pandas. And if you don't agree with my theory lemme tell you some facts - I checked 3 networks I used to work with, one of them lowered their minimum payment from $50 to $10, the other one removed the Top 10 Earners per Day section (probably cuz no one earns so much anymore) and in the third one I checked the top earners and they were so so much lower than before. Basically there is around 10 people per network that earn good money from there. And there used to be so much more. What do you think the reason is for this? Is it because of YT and Google or just the PPD/CPA is no longer profitable?

In my honest opinion. CPA/PPD will never die as long as there are advertisers willing to spend money for their products.

[Image: IV7ZCO8.gif]
HawkEye is a satisfied customer! Click to BUY now!
2016-03-04, 07:47 AM,
I also think CPA/PPD (content locking and such), will never die. Just need more clever ways to find traffic.
Now yes, it seems to get harder and harder.
The google SEO stuff, takes times to see results and might not even work (as wished).
And the YT update, personally killed all my income. Since then not been able to consistent earn $$. YT was soo easy.
2016-03-04, 11:24 AM,
Why would you even ask a question like this? Obviously PPD is dead because barely anybody is using PPD networks anymore. The gold at the end of the rainbow is everywhere but PPD. So you're asking where all of those people who were earning a lot on those networks ran off to? They took their traffic and moved it to various CPA networks. CPA/PPD is NOT the only way how people (entrepreneurs) make money online. I think your stuck in the past and focusing on old methods that are outdated such as YouTube. I only use YouTube now to listen to music.

If CPA/PPD was actually dead, sites like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram would be dead. If there's billions of users there, then obviously there is potential to earn money however which way you'd like. It's up to you though to think if anything is dead or alive. Otherwise, we out here making money while people who made money in the past with YouTube are watching us make millions/year.

That's all I gotta say yo!!!
Peace out!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Making money using popular game niche CPA, OGAds & IG. Need answers please!! Nathyel 5 405 2017-12-15, 02:37 AM
Last Post: EnChanter
  In Dire Need of Some CPA Help Vicari0us 3 105 2017-12-14, 11:26 PM
Last Post: DrKent
  Landing pages bulider for cpa offers mamalaabadi 3 218 2017-12-12, 12:42 AM
Last Post: imonambot
  Promoting CPA via email marketing Med Fd 4 213 2017-12-10, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Snakeccc
  Sharecash Is Dead Any Other Option For USA Traffic? vinit91 4 212 2017-12-09, 11:10 PM
Last Post: hallow8

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top