Do you think Facebook will die out
2014-06-10, 05:03 PM,
Facebook has 1 billion users + I know, but, if Facebook stays as just (Facebook) don't you think it's going to eventually come to an end. Look at the likes of Google if they had just stuck at being a search engine I doubt they would be as big as they are now.
2014-06-10, 05:14 PM,
That's why Facebook is expanding. It owns Instagram and many more companies, it also starts to take over SMS stuff since with an internet connection you can communicate for free. Moreover Mark Zuck. has bought some AI and some weird design companies to create something new that would make fb more... cool I should say.

I don't think FB is staying as it is but Google is another story. Google is the fastest growing company in the history of the WORLD, no other company can even compare with the amazing speed with which Google is growing in the past decade!
Latest Thanks - View all

HawkEye(2014-06-10 05:16 PM) 
2014-06-10, 05:16 PM,
(2014-06-10, 05:14 PM)Heraclitus Wrote: That's why Facebook is expanding. It owns Instagram and many more companies, it also starts to take over SMS stuff since with an internet connection you can communicate for free. Moreover Mark Zuck. has bought some AI and some weird design companies to create something new that would make fb more... cool I should say.

I don't think FB is staying as it is but Google is another story. Google is the fastest growing company in the history of the WORLD, no other company can even compare with the amazing speed with which Google is growing in the past decade!

True, they purchased that App as well I just found out.
2014-06-10, 06:39 PM,
I'm thinking that Facebook will turn into an umbrella company (like Darden Restaurants owns Red Lobster)
Facebook the site is definitely going to die out, but the company will live for a long time.
2014-06-10, 07:01 PM,
(2014-06-10, 06:39 PM)jaysamuel Wrote: I'm thinking that Facebook will turn into an umbrella company (like Darden Restaurants owns Red Lobster)
Facebook the site is definitely going to die out, but the company will live for a long time.

Interesting view actually and yes I could see that too, well, I agree that the actual company will be stable but yeah FB itself will become holdhat. I removed my account on there as it became boring to me.
2014-06-10, 07:55 PM,
Facebook is like the homepage of people all over the internet, if people want to find out about another person they will search it on FB or land on FB from google search page. I doubt FB will die unless Google Plus somehow got bigger, they're the only competitor right now.
2014-06-11, 12:30 AM,
fb as of now has the upper hand but i think facebook will die out soon maybe in the next 5 to 7 years, someone will come up with a new idea again about social networking again and it will be a far more advanced and he will patent it to protect his idea LOL
2014-06-11, 03:35 PM,
Facebook owns instagram and whatsapp which are pretty much big in itself and on top of that they have acquired Occulus VR which deals with virtual reality technology. Their investment in Occulus VR is the best one yet so its highly unlikely that they will die out anytime soon.

"No one looks back on their life and remembers the nights when they had plenty of sleep"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Facebook research targeted insecure youth, leaked documents show extremee 10 496 2017-05-07, 10:43 AM
Last Post: dedivah6
  How will you die? insomniac 43 1,354 2017-04-05, 03:01 AM
Last Post: insomniac
  will there be anything as big as FACEBOOK what will be the next BIG THING? CarolA 41 1,176 2017-03-26, 01:43 AM
Last Post: siyaram
  Watch Out YouTube: Facebook Video Now Has Over A Billion Views A Day DrKent 18 2,146 2016-12-13, 03:56 AM
Last Post: MzTraffic
  Fake Facebook account LordPanda 4 827 2016-05-20, 09:22 PM
Last Post: ashu55

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top