Do you support non-veg earting
2017-08-18, 12:26 AM,
For me I don't support and I hate non veg eating. I'm a pure vegetarian.

DO YOU SUPPORT SOMEONE WHO KILL OR EAT AN ANIMAL?
2017-08-18, 12:45 AM,
Looks like it's time for you to take a "nap", buddy. Smile
2017-08-18, 12:52 AM,
I love meat, bacon, pork chops, horse cock, it's all good buddy.
2017-08-18, 01:01 AM, (This post was last modified: 2017-08-18, 01:02 AM by Padfoot.)
Be as vegetarian as you want, but you can't hate eating pussy.
2017-08-18, 01:10 AM,
You will find everyone around you in most places.. NON-VEG
2017-08-18, 01:30 AM,
My idea of a great vegetarian dinner is a plate full of vegetarians. xD
2017-08-18, 03:23 AM,
I support your decision, but..

Look at Novak Djokovic who become vegan..
Since he edited his meals and added Pepe Imaz (life coach called 'guru' by many) he fall down so fast.
I want to say that athletic people cant afford this.

Also stats are pretty clear.
Killed animals cant be sold on time, since peoples are w/o money.
Many meat parts finish inside of other animals like dogs.

This means that vegans not helping at all to reduce global animal killing, and this is a fact.

However, I respect your attitude, but check this:

You think that whole world cant switch on electric cars?
Of course it is possible. But would kill tons of money.

Same happening with food.
Also many people want many peoples/nations dead. That becomes normal long ago.

[Image: hu63sdf.gif]
2017-08-18, 03:33 AM,
Honestly i couldn't give a shit, i dont care in what u believe or what you eat.. and till you don't try to force ur believes or ideas upon me we are fine
Life is about priorities and you are focusing on the wrong things in life. If tommorow everybody in the world would become vegan how would that be helpful to you or the world?
Why aren't you against people wearing clothing?most big brand clothing companies have their factories in 3rd world countries, where due to poverty and corruption they can and do use child labor
Or against people using oil? look at how many wars there are in the middle east just because of oil
Why arent you against technology? most minerals found in ur phone come from africa where during the past two decades there was one civil war after the other, just to keep the price of minerals down, for the second biggest continent in the world they do have a hard time feeding themselfs

There are two kinds of people in the world, the ones who are goal oriented, driven and focused to achieve what ever they set their mind to do, and others who whine / complain about everything and blame the goverment and society for their shortcomings and their overall lack of success, nitpicking and rather then focus on bettering themselfs they find "faults" in other people.

Well good for you for beeing Vegan... Do you know who is the most famous Vegan in recent history? Probably not so here u go.. its Adolf Hitler
Latest Thanks - View all

DrKent(2017-08-18 03:49 AM) kderow(2017-08-18 03:37 AM) 
2017-08-18, 03:48 AM, (This post was last modified: 2017-08-18, 03:50 AM by DrKent.)
I really don't care who's vegan, gay, whatever, as long as he/she doesn't poke my eyes with that, I'm fine and will have respect. BTW, I like to eat meat. Cool

↘ Best CPA Network for Desktop/Mobile Traffic! ↙
[Image: s1R2zy]
BH +FR PINS, 1000s of TEMPLATES, 5k OFFERS+, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, BITCOIN PAYOUT, Weekly Payouts (Default)
2017-08-18, 03:51 AM,
Focus on really important things. Personally, I respect everybody, people who eat meat and people who don't. If someone wants to become vegetarian/vegan, it's his/her decision. It's all about our choice.
If an 3rd country child is dying of hunger and someone gives him a piece of meat, what would you say? "Don't eat this because an animal was killed"?

There's no difference between people who want to impose their religion and vegans who want to impose their "convictions".

That's very simple. If you are religious, you pray God in your private life and if you're vegan, you eat vegan and not scream your convictions.
Nobody gives a sh*t about other's people convictions because that's about their private life.

No offense.
Latest Thanks - View all

DrKent(2017-08-18 03:59 AM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Instagram To Launch Support for Multiple Accounts Wolfz 0 494 2016-02-12, 11:41 AM
Last Post: Wolfz
  BUSTING A TECH SUPPORT SCAM #1 Jaysamuel 8 844 2014-06-10, 06:11 AM
Last Post: Jaysamuel
  Paypal support locmanis 5 480 2013-11-21, 01:39 AM
Last Post: instasurveys
  Do you support BOB? klaatu97 11 949 2013-11-16, 12:35 AM
Last Post: lietuvis002

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top