Do you rate OGAds?
2016-08-23, 08:50 AM,
Hey guys,

I'm currently on OGADS and was wondering if it's worth me staying with them. They seem a decent network but I was wondering what your opinions were on then and if you prefer any other network. One thing I have noticed is that when I am looking at other peoples progress I see then having less leads but more money compared to OGads so they could have only 10 leads and have like $20 but on OGAds 10 leads is like $5.

Thanks for reading, looking forward to hearing from you guys.
2016-08-23, 09:12 AM,
OGAds CPI is easier to convert compare to CPA. If you are successful with CPA, then most likely you success with CPI. If you are successful with CPI, you may not able to convert any CPA offer.

[Image: HDltYfu.gif]
2016-08-23, 09:21 AM,
(2016-08-23, 09:12 AM)TikadoKan Wrote: OGAds CPI is easier to convert compare to CPA. If you are successful with CPA, then most likely you success with CPI. If you are successful with CPI, you may not able to convert any CPA offer.

Okay thanks for your response.
2016-08-23, 10:49 AM,
I don't think that's true what Tikado said. CPI/CPA is basically the same, the only difference is CPI is mobile app installs and CPA is email submit/pin submit leads. However, I think I recently heard that CPA networks are starting to expand to mobile app install offers. OGAds is pretty good though, I know a lot of people earning a lot with them. You could test both CPA and CPI networks and chose the best one that converts or do both if you have a lot of traffic. All the best!
2016-08-23, 02:22 PM, (This post was last modified: 2016-08-23, 02:23 PM by Pankage.)
I had a few sites with CPA network and with OGads. Those sites had mostly mobile traiffc and even though I got a few lucky PIN submits, I was on average actually making more money on OGads than on CPA network. I didn't like the fact that I was making 30 cents per lead sometimes, but when you test, track and calculate, everything checks out.

(2016-08-23, 10:49 AM)Before5am Wrote: I don't think that's true what Tikado said. CPI/CPA is basically the same, the only difference is CPI is mobile app installs and CPA is email submit/pin submit leads. However, I think I recently heard that CPA networks are starting to expand to mobile app install offers. OGAds is pretty good though, I know a lot of people earning a lot with them. You could test both CPA and CPI networks and chose the best one that converts or do both if you have a lot of traffic. All the best!

Difference is - CPA offers are NOT easy to complete as it seems (enter email and that's it, it's not) and installs are MUCH easier. Especially on mobile. You just click install, download, open and close the application. Offer is completed and you get the money.
2016-08-23, 02:29 PM,
(2016-08-23, 02:22 PM)Pankage Wrote: I had a few sites with CPA network and with OGads. Those sites had mostly mobile traiffc and even though I got a few lucky PIN submits, I was on average actually making more money on OGads than on CPA network. I didn't like the fact that I was making 30 cents per lead sometimes, but when you test, track and calculate, everything checks out.

(2016-08-23, 10:49 AM)Before5am Wrote: I don't think that's true what Tikado said. CPI/CPA is basically the same, the only difference is CPI is mobile app installs and CPA is email submit/pin submit leads. However, I think I recently heard that CPA networks are starting to expand to mobile app install offers. OGAds is pretty good though, I know a lot of people earning a lot with them. You could test both CPA and CPI networks and chose the best one that converts or do both if you have a lot of traffic. All the best!

Difference is - CPA offers are NOT easy to complete as it seems (enter email and that's it, it's not) and installs are MUCH easier. Especially on mobile. You just click install, download, open and close the application. Offer is completed and you get the money.

Thanks so much for the replies guys.
2016-08-24, 10:13 AM,
the payout is low, but the convertion rate (ctr) is high. on email submits offers, most of people are having 5% ~ 10% convertion rate. but on ogads, using Pay per Install offers. you can have 40% ~ 50% convertion rate (on tier 1 countries)

so intead of getting 20 leads, you are most likely to get 50 ~ 80 leads with the same amount of traffic.
2016-08-24, 10:50 AM,
Guys above explain it well. I will add only one thing that comes in favor of CPI. Visitors are not that much scared when they see mobile locker like on "survey" one. Whatever you do, even WH, when they see survey most of them will they say "fake", without even getting stuff that you give as a incentive. CPI is relative new comparing to old school CPA that has been promoted with fake stuff for so many years and now ppl when they came a cross CPA locker, most of them run away because they know that behind that locker is fake thing (still, there is lot of money to be made with incentive CPA, but not like years ago).

↘ Best CPA Network for Desktop/Mobile Traffic! ↙
[Image: s1R2zy]
BH +FR PINS, 1000s of TEMPLATES, 5k OFFERS+, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, BITCOIN PAYOUT, Weekly Payouts (Default)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OGAds - Weekly Payments - Landing Pages - Mentor - Hot Offers OGAds 388 53,661 Today, 01:18 AM
Last Post: OGAds
  Making money using popular game niche CPA, OGAds & IG. Need answers please!! Nathyel 1 235 2017-12-01, 10:29 PM
Last Post: jackin
  IG+OGADS method help jomu 15 891 2017-11-23, 12:24 AM
Last Post: timberlin
  Ogads- any alternative CPA mobile network? leslijs 5 326 2017-11-09, 12:03 PM
Last Post: Elites_Mate
  Ogads+IG very low conversion- need help! leslijs 8 417 2017-10-01, 12:39 AM
Last Post: leslijs

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top