Do you promote CPA offers directly?
2014-09-02, 12:03 AM,
Hey people, i need little help about understanding some promoting stuff.
Do you promote your offers directly (via offer link) or you just use contect locker?

I recently found new method which get me a lot traffic, i got 150+ clicks in a day (maybe for some of you that's not a lot but for me it is) and i was promoting a few offers directly and all these offers are email or zip submit.

But problem is that only 1 click of these 150+ clicks converted to lead -.-

So my question is, if you promote offers directly which type of offers you chose and which one convert best for you?

Hope someone can help me, thanks in advance!
Latest Thanks - View all

ontor khan(2014-10-16 08:52 AM) rubelpangsa(2014-10-11 01:42 PM) 

[Image: Qhnn7lP.png]
2014-09-02, 12:33 AM,
That was an very good start mate.
Email submits offer usually have very high scrub rate so try to avoid them as much as you can.

Its difficult to say which whether to use content locker or to promote non incentive offers directly unless we know the source of the traffic.

One more suggestion is don't look for offers which converts best for others, the offer which converts well for my traffic may not do well with your traffic. Always try to split test the offers and see which one gives higher income.
Latest Thanks - View all

ontor khan(2014-10-16 08:52 AM) 
2014-09-02, 12:41 AM,
(2014-09-02, 12:33 AM)kcp Wrote: That was an very good start mate.
Email submits offer usually have very high scrub rate so try to avoid them as much as you can.

Its difficult to say which whether to use content locker or to promote non incentive offers directly unless we know the source of the traffic.

One more suggestion is don't look for offers which converts best for others, the offer which converts well for my traffic may not do well with your traffic. Always try to split test the offers and see which one gives higher income.

Ye, i understand that something convert well for you and not maybe for me, but i thought what's that offers, i mean is that email/zip submits?
Or download/install offers? or something else?

2014-09-02, 02:59 AM,
(2014-09-02, 12:41 AM)J0kara Wrote:

Ye, i understand that something convert well for you and not maybe for me, but i thought what's that offers, i mean is that email/zip submits?

It depends on the traffic, are you getting targeted traffic or non targeted clicks?
2014-09-02, 01:35 PM,
(2014-09-02, 02:59 AM)kcp Wrote:
(2014-09-02, 12:41 AM)J0kara Wrote:

It depends on the traffic, are you getting targeted traffic or non targeted clicks?

It's very targeted. I can target people for any offer.

2014-09-02, 02:08 PM,
You could promote email submits on Facebook pages, for example : there are many "Women freebies" pages on FB, and there are many email submits about freebies. So you can try contacting the owner of these pages and tell them you would pay them for a pin post for 24 hours, this works. Choose email submits with moderate payout (around $0.70) and be sure that the offer converts on the first page itself. You can use this method in many other ways/niches.
2014-09-02, 02:29 PM,
(2014-09-02, 02:08 PM)007 Wrote: You could promote email submits on Facebook pages, for example : there are many "Women freebies" pages on FB, and there are many email submits about freebies. So you can try contacting the owner of these pages and tell them you would pay them for a pin post for 24 hours, this works. Choose email submits with moderate payout (around $0.70) and be sure that the offer converts on the first page itself. You can use this method in many other ways/niches.

That's my problem. I cant find offer that convert easy. It look like these emal/zip submits doesnt convert after first page :/

2014-09-02, 02:35 PM,
(2014-09-02, 02:29 PM)J0kara Wrote:
(2014-09-02, 02:08 PM)007 Wrote: You could promote email submits on Facebook pages, for example : there are many "Women freebies" pages on FB, and there are many email submits about freebies. So you can try contacting the owner of these pages and tell them you would pay them for a pin post for 24 hours, this works. Choose email submits with moderate payout (around $0.70) and be sure that the offer converts on the first page itself. You can use this method in many other ways/niches.

That's my problem. I cant find offer that convert easy. It look like these emal/zip submits doesnt convert after first page :/

Sign up to some non-incent CPA networks, MaxBounty and PeerFly are good for start. But If you are looking for really high payouts on email submits, reach out to me on Skype - you know my Skype.Smile

PM ME IF YOU NEED SOME HELP TO GET APPROVED WITH - CRAKREVENUEˇˇ

[Image: JQdY0fL.png]

2014-09-02, 02:42 PM,
(2014-09-02, 02:29 PM)J0kara Wrote:

There are MANY email submits that convert on the first page itself. Usually email submits that pay low convert on the first page, try to ask your Affiliate manager.
2014-09-02, 03:49 PM,
I use Maxbounty for direct traffic and they convert very well.

PM me if you want to get into a private cpa network. Lots of SOI offers and great am . Made over 40k there this month.
Get 25$ by registering with my link on payoneer

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OGAds - Weekly Payments - Landing Pages - Mentor - Hot Offers OGAds 388 53,549 14 minutes ago
Last Post: OGAds
  In Dire Need of Some CPA Help Vicari0us 1 27 1 hour ago
Last Post: DanaCr
  Landing pages bulider for cpa offers mamalaabadi 3 206 2017-12-12, 12:42 AM
Last Post: imonambot
  Promoting CPA via email marketing Med Fd 4 205 2017-12-10, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Snakeccc
  What is the safest way to promote CPA? Money Fanatic 2 236 2017-12-09, 08:30 PM
Last Post: NAPK1NS

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top