Do you have actual Jobs ?
2013-05-03, 05:08 PM,
Was really wondering if I could make a living out of PPD / CPA and also selling templates on themeforest.

Im studying something really shitty right now related to language. Thinking of commiting to making money through the net. Would that be possible?

Do you guys have other jobs ?
2013-05-03, 05:13 PM,
Yes you can certainly make a living out of CPA/PPD, start of with PPD and use YouTube, start getting some income rolling in and then invest some of the cash into CPA by implementing PPC/PPV/Facebook Ads etc....

I work online full time and I'm self employed, I'm in the middle of developing a new business as well. Never hold all your eggs in one basket!

PS

Add an Avatar I hate that default Avatar image. :P
2013-05-03, 05:27 PM,
(2013-05-03, 05:13 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: Yes you can certainly make a living out of CPA/PPD, start of with PPD and use YouTube, start getting some income rolling in and then invest some of the cash into CPA by implementing PPC/PPV/Facebook Ads etc....

I work online full time and I'm self employed, I'm in the middle of developing a new business as well. Never hold all your eggs in one basket!

PS

I have like 400$ to invest now. Thats what I made in a month. But I really don't know where to start. I earned everything by myself till now never had any kind of help. By CPA you mean that I should buy domains and add campaigns on it ? That is why I wanned to talk to you through skype yesterday. It will take ages until I get an answer. And it is actually specific things I want to discuss. I have read every tutorial on cpaelites :)
2013-05-03, 05:39 PM,
(2013-05-03, 05:27 PM)Remi Wrote:
(2013-05-03, 05:13 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: Yes you can certainly make a living out of CPA/PPD, start of with PPD and use YouTube, start getting some income rolling in and then invest some of the cash into CPA by implementing PPC/PPV/Facebook Ads etc....

PS

I have like 400$ to invest now. Thats what I made in a month. But I really don't know where to start. I earned everything by myself till now never had any kind of help. By CPA you mean that I should buy domains and add campaigns on it ? That is why I wanned to talk to you through skype yesterday. It will take ages until I get an answer. And it is actually specific things I want to discuss. I have read every tutorial on cpaelites :)

As I said I'm a very busy person, understand that I have to maintain this forum along with developing my new business, on top of that I have to maintain my own personal projects for my online living.

You don't need to spend much to make money online, not in the way of PPD anyway, if you read the guides then you just need to actually put the effort in and make it happen.

Nobody will hold your hand, you got to put in the work yourself. Nobody taught me, I had to work for it and research on Google to learn it, however you have the advantage of having everything on this forum, you just have to actually use it and make it happen.

First PPD Steps

1. Pick a niche "signup for VIP there are some HQ niches in the section" - or download Vagex and get niches from that after checking the keyword results/
2. Make/get a video
3. Convert the video and make it longer, then upload the video to YouTube.
4. Buy views/likes/Favs for the video(s) and rank the video up.
5. That's it!

Second CPA Steps

1. Take the money you earned from PPD and invest it, join up with some good CPA networks.
2. Speak with your AM "Affiliate Manager" on the CPA networks you have joined, they WILL hep you, what is good for you is good for them.
3. Split test and try out as mentioned above: PPC/PPV/Facebook Ads etc...
4. Scale up your campaign investments.
5. That's it!

It's really not that difficult to be honest.
2013-05-03, 05:47 PM,
(2013-05-03, 05:39 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:
(2013-05-03, 05:27 PM)Remi Wrote:

PS

As I said I'm a very busy person, understand that I have to maintain this forum along with developing my new business, on top of that I have to maintain my own personal projects for my online living.

You don't need to spend much to make money online, not in the way of PPD anyway, if you read the guides then you just need to actually put the effort in and make it happen.

Nobody will hold your hand, you got to put in the work yourself. Nobody taught me, I had to work for it and research on Google to learn it, however you have the advantage of having everything on this forum, you just have to actually use it and make it happen.

First PPD Steps

1. Pick a niche "signup for VIP there are some HQ niches in the section" - or download Vagex and get niches from that after checking the keyword results/
2. Make/get a video
3. Convert the video and make it longer, then upload the video to YouTube.
4. Buy views/likes/Favs for the video(s) and rank the video up.
5. That's it!

Second CPA Steps

1. Take the money you earned from PPD and invest it, join up with some good CPA networks.
2. Speak with your AM "Affiliate Manager" on the CPA networks you have joined, they WILL hep you, what is good for you is good for them.
3. Split test and try out as mentioned above: PPC/PPV/Facebook Ads etc...
4. Scale up your campaign investments.
5. That's it!

It's really not that difficult to be honest.

Thank you for taking the time to write this. Im almost certain that I will buy vip status here. You all seem very helpfull. And im sorry for asking all those questions but I just can't seem to find anyone else that can actually lead me to the right direction.

If you could just take another 2 minutes please and answer 2 questions I have I would totally appreciate it.

Is youtube a good way to earn traffic for CPA ?

Should I purchase a single domain for a single niche and iframe the offer ?
Or purchase a general domain and place niches ?

Thanks in advance.
2013-05-03, 06:04 PM,
Thank you for taking the time to write this. Im almost certain that I will buy vip status here. You all seem very helpfull. And im sorry for asking all those questions but I just can't seem to find anyone else that can actually lead me to the right direction.

If you could just take another 2 minutes please and answer 2 questions I have I would totally appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.
[/quote]

You don't need to say sorry, this is a forum where people help each other. On topic, look below for my responses to your questions:

=================
A: Absolutely, YouTube offers targeted traffic.

A: Yes you can do that, or just direct link to the offer landing page/network.

A: Either way you will prosper.
================
2013-05-03, 06:05 PM,
(2013-05-03, 06:04 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: Thank you for taking the time to write this. Im almost certain that I will buy vip status here. You all seem very helpfull. And im sorry for asking all those questions but I just can't seem to find anyone else that can actually lead me to the right direction.

Thanks in advance.

You don't need to say sorry, this is a forum where people help each other. On topic, look below for my responses to your questions:

=================

================
[/quote]

Thank you so much for answering these questions. :police:
2013-05-03, 06:31 PM,
(2013-05-03, 06:05 PM)Remi Wrote:
(2013-05-03, 06:04 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: Thank you for taking the time to write this. Im almost certain that I will buy vip status here. You all seem very helpfull. And im sorry for asking all those questions but I just can't seem to find anyone else that can actually lead me to the right direction.

Thanks in advance.

=================

================

Thank you so much for answering these questions. :police:
[/quote]

My pleasure, check your PM about background also.
2013-05-06, 06:56 AM,
I'm 17 and a half years old so not legally able to work, but once I hit 18 years old I have a guaranteed work spot that will get me about 200-300 euros... If you do not work here, or have a small work ratio in your life you'll get low and even in some times no pension at all. So the more work years I build up the more pension I'll get.
2013-06-13, 03:30 PM,
Dude, no way you are 17 goinig on 18 years old!! I just read on your journey post you were making $300+.daily.. man that is awesome, good for you!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sites Where you can do online jobs? mrizzle1991 13 1,834 2017-01-06, 02:02 AM
Last Post: AnonymousDude
  CPA Offers related to jobs ? Verilog 14 2,867 2016-11-03, 05:09 PM
Last Post: Tenshu
  Mobile Offer doesn't take me to the actual offer on mobile phone..? OldManJenkins 5 806 2016-09-05, 11:17 PM
Last Post: giorgio
  Network That Has Great "Jobs" Related Offers Offset 1 581 2016-07-19, 05:22 PM
Last Post: WaltSEO
  Will i be banned if i LOCK actual files with file locker? finnishhacker 30 2,201 2016-04-23, 01:23 PM
Last Post: finnishhacker

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top