Attention: Server migration delayed. - Please click [here] to read more! CPAE 2.0 (Last update: Friday, 17th of May, 01:15 PM/13:15, UTC+2, Europe)

Do you guys purchase softwares
2017-04-11, 08:19 PM,
Just wondering how many people purchase softwares and how many peoples use the crack/nulled version.

List some softwares you have purchase

Or

If you haven't purchased any software then post why you didn't purchase any.
2017-04-11, 08:24 PM, (This post was last modified: 2017-04-11, 08:26 PM by LBDecoy.)
I used cracked versions too long ago, only when i realised that i was fooling my self, the tools were out dated
and nearly not useful, i bought GSA + Captcha breaker & the indexer
And i bought Camtasia For my montages and Youtube videos, and Also bought Malwarebytes for safety purposes.
And i highly recommend buying the softwares and not use the cracked ones, Investing in your safety is better at the long run.
Edit: I should also tell that purchasing the softwares creates some kind of Momentum in yourself which is Beastly Positive for eliminating some kinds of Procrastination.
2017-04-11, 09:28 PM,
I purchase softwares, mostly microsoft office license, antivirus etc.
2017-04-11, 09:53 PM,
Using pirated softwares is illegal, that is why i use licensed softwares.
2017-04-12, 08:30 AM,
I will be honest here!, I am using cracked/nulled tools rn but I am already getting a bad feeling about it.
I used to think "If I can get something for free then why to buy it" but actually it's not true sometimes you've to buy things instead of using cracked ones as it could contain some kind of spying shit or some viruses (You never know) which could steal a lot of your hard work.

(2017-04-11, 08:24 PM)LBDecoy Wrote: i highly recommend buying the softwares and not use the cracked ones, Investing in your safety is better at the long run.
Edit: I should also tell that purchasing the softwares creates some kind of Momentum in yourself which is Beastly Positive for eliminating some kinds of Procrastination.

That is really true as I bought one software recently and I am already getting the same beatly positive feeling!.
2017-04-12, 11:50 AM,
I must say, that it depends on what software it is and for what purpose I need it.

Some software is really expensive and I only need it once a month for example, then I will go for my "extended trial version" Grin.

But if it is a daily tool for me I'm willing to pay for it, it will give me regulary updates and support from the developers if something is buggy.
2017-04-12, 06:52 PM,
OP i wont suggest cracked version. They are just useless and may steal your data

Cracked softwares are traps thats all i can say

Thanks
2017-04-13, 11:33 PM,
Well honestly i used to download crack versions of games few years back, but later heard that this is dangerous and it can steal our data too. Now i am using licensed softwares only.
2017-04-14, 06:00 AM,
i buy a computer only =) the best tool
2017-04-14, 06:24 AM,
I buy all software, reason being they are all latest which are guaranteed to work and no infection to my system whatsoever.
And the thing is, if you know why you are buying the software you can make 10x more money from using the software :). Elites know this very well.

Cheers and happy earnings.