Do you guys manually create your TIER 1 links?
2013-10-27, 12:09 PM,
Hello CPA Elites,

I'd like to know how you guys make your TIER 1 links for ranking websites such as Blogger and Wordpress. I'm really interested to know if there's a way to automate Tier 1 creation without compromising uniqueness.

What I have:
- SpinnerChief
- GSA SER, SEO Indexer, Captcha Breaker
- Market Samurai

I'll appreciate any response coming from any member of this forum.

Best Regards,
Mesina
Latest Thanks - View all

ontor khan(2014-10-03 06:24 PM) 

[Image: 2m7x0so.gif]
2013-10-27, 12:32 PM,
Manually. Because you need to not to lose thr access to the account if you would need to delete that backlink at any time. I do recommend tier 1 -manually, tier 2 - SEnuke, tier 3 -scrapebox.
Hope i helped ;)
Latest Thanks - View all

Mesina(2013-10-27 01:04 PM) 

Please quote me if you are replying to me so I would get a notification.

Get Youtube likes/views, SEO backlinks for only $5. Meet fiverr.

Get everything you need for Internet marketing! Meet SeoClerks.

Thanks for using my affiliate links Smile
2013-10-27, 05:52 PM,
When it comes to Tier 1 Web 2.0, i'm creating them manually, it's way better and your account will not get closed.
2013-10-27, 06:05 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-10-27, 06:05 PM by ℛᴏʏᴀʟ ɢs.)
(2013-10-27, 12:32 PM)hibr3d Wrote: Manually. Because you need to not to lose thr access to the account if you would need to delete that backlink at any time. I do recommend tier 1 -manually, tier 2 - SEnuke, tier 3 -scrapebox.
Hope i helped ;)

Yeah, I recall seeing this from somewhere but it's pretty self explanatory, being able to delete your backlinks in an 'emergency' as you could say would make sense.
Latest Thanks - View all

Mesina(2013-10-27 07:10 PM) 
2013-10-29, 12:44 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-10-29, 12:46 PM by alexparris.)
its really pain:) but its worth : recently purchased ->autofillmagic
for manual backlinking : looks usefull
2013-10-29, 12:48 PM,
(2013-10-29, 12:44 PM)alexparris Wrote: its really pain:) but its worth : recently purchased ->autofillmagic
for manual backlinking : looks usefull

That looks really useful, do let us know how it goes

Please don't message me with mentoring or business proposals as I simply do not have the time. If you need any help please use the link below for the helpdesk.

2013-11-02, 12:11 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-11-02, 06:16 PM by Eion.)
Hey Mesina!

I would like to let you know that tier 1 backlinks can easily be automated in GSA. However, most people will suggest you to create manual tier 1 accs/links as you will be able to access it in future and modify or edit if necessary. Usually, HQ tier 1 links doesn't require modification and serves quite well with tier 2 backups. Thus, I can tell you that GSA is pretty much able to create HQ tier 1 links. Just limit link creation to 50 or so for each day and only choose a few specific engines. Remember to add readable unique keyword rich content without errors.

Regards,
Eion
Latest Thanks - View all

Mesina(2013-11-02 06:01 PM) 
2013-11-02, 06:02 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-11-02, 06:02 PM by Mesina.)
(2013-11-02, 12:11 PM)Eion Wrote: Hey Mesina!

I would like to let you know that tier 1 backlinks can easily be automated in GSA. However, most people will suggest you to create manual tier 1 accs/links as you will be able to access it in future and modify or edit if necessary. Usually, HQ tier 1 links doesn't require modification and serves quite well with tier 2 backups. Thus, I can tell you that GSA is pretty much able to create HQ tier 1 links. Just limit link creation to 50 or so for each day and only choose a few specific engines. Remember to add readable unique keyword rich content without errors.

Thanks alot Eion that's a really HQ answer! That's actually the answer that I wanted to know because I don't want to make use of so much time making tier 1 backlinks.

I have one question though, should I only make "Article" backlinks for that said 50 tier 1 backlinks?

Looking forward to your response and I'm very happy that you replied to my thread :)

Best Regards,
Mesina

Thanks alot Eion that's a really HQ answer! That's actually the answer that I wanted to know because I don't want to make use of so much time making tier 1 backlinks.

I have one question though, should I only make "Article" backlinks for that said 50 tier 1 backlinks?

Looking forward to your response and I'm very happy that you replied to my thread :)

Best Regards,
Mesina

[Image: 2m7x0so.gif]
2013-11-02, 06:15 PM,
(2013-11-02, 06:02 PM)Mesina Wrote:

Best Regards,
Mesina

Best Regards,
Mesina

Hey Mesina!

I am glad to help you. I will highly suggest you to create article, web 2.0 & wiki for tier 1. Try to post in sites with a good PR as it will help you a lot. If you need any help, please don't hesitate to contact me. Remember that I am more active in skype.

Regards,
Eion
2013-11-11, 02:27 AM,
Quote:Hey Mesina!

I am glad to help you. I will highly suggest you to create article, web 2.0 & wiki for tier 1. Try to post in sites with a good PR as it will help you a lot. If you need any help, please don't hesitate to contact me. Remember that I am more active in skype.

Regards,
Eion

Hi Eion,thanks for contributing to this thread,sounds like you know what your talking about,just one question with articles, do they need to be newly created 100% unique articles or can they be spun?. Would also like to add you on skype if you don't mind.thanks

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to Get More SEO Value from your Nofollow Links LB'Decoy 1 40 8 hours ago
Last Post: YTComments
  SKYPE PBN GROUP BRING 1 PBN AND GET 15 LINKS swarup7744 30 1,027 2017-10-19, 08:55 PM
Last Post: captain_philip
  I have access to HQ Dofollow links - should I start selling them? TheGreatDane 2 180 2017-10-03, 10:59 PM
Last Post: stephanie12
  How to setup tier 1 and tier 2 in gsa ranker? arvinzx20 6 384 2017-06-24, 05:04 AM
Last Post: shaunm
  Unlock The Secrets Of Building Wikipedia Links that Stick dedivah6 20 1,274 2017-06-06, 08:26 PM
Last Post: krmr

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top