Do you feel the same ?
2014-02-20, 10:02 PM,
I an beginer ppd and in some days i feel that ppd its great and i will make a lot of money and if upload much videos i will make a lot of money
And after 1 or 2 days thinks go bad my videos get deleted and my mentality change at 180 degree ,i feel that IM its hard and the thinks go bad and its hard to make some real money

So in concluzion I have days when my mentality is
ppd its easy
i will make more money soon
everithing will be good

And days when my mentality its bad
ppd its hard
its hard to make much money because yt delete my acounts
its dificult to get far etc
i dont know how i will make 100$ if i strugle to make 3 $ daily

What about you guys ? You feel the same?
2014-02-20, 10:11 PM,
(2014-02-20, 10:02 PM)lucky14 Wrote: I an beginer ppd and in some days i feel that ppd its great and i will make a lot of money and if upload much videos i will make a lot of money
And after 1 or 2 days thinks go bad my videos get deleted and my mentality change at 180 degree ,i feel that IM its hard and the thinks go bad and its hard to make some real money

ppd its easy
everithing will be good

ppd its hard

Lol you Nailed it dude, THAT IS THE SAME EXACT FEELING I have almost of the time, I waked up every morning with fresh POSITIVE MENTALITY WITH ALL THE HYPE AND EXPECTATIONS, then suddenly all planned and exerted efforts were not happen as what you are expecting to, dam* I see alot of people beginner who also has d same experience as mine.

Reconnecting Any Wimax MODEM. No more monthly Bills. Enjoy Lifetime Free Internet Grin
2014-02-20, 10:30 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-02-20, 10:30 PM by RushingWind.)
(2014-02-20, 10:02 PM)lucky14 Wrote: I an beginer ppd and in some days i feel that ppd its great and i will make a lot of money and if upload much videos i will make a lot of money

ppd its easy
everithing will be good

ppd its hard

(2014-02-20, 10:11 PM)Gadgmaster Wrote:

ppd its easy
everithing will be good

ppd its hard

Lol you Nailed it dude, THAT IS THE SAME EXACT FEELING I have almost of the time, I waked up every morning with fresh POSITIVE MENTALITY WITH ALL THE HYPE AND EXPECTATIONS, then suddenly all planned and exerted efforts were not happen as what you are expecting to, dam* I see alot of people beginner who also has d same experience as mine.

The reason why both of you are having that mentality is because you are having a spurt of motivation. That is not real motivation. To succeed in something, you need to look beyond everyone else. You need to have plans that go a long distance into the future. That's how you will be able to achieve success. Call it getting ahead of yourselves but if thinking about something which is going to happen is helping you with something that is happening, then I don't see why you shouldn't think about it my way.
Good luck to both of you.
Latest Thanks - View all

Marvin(2014-02-21 12:17 AM) 
2014-02-20, 11:02 PM,
(2014-02-20, 10:30 PM)RushingWind Wrote:

ppd its easy
everithing will be good

ppd its hard

ppd its easy
everithing will be good

ppd its hard

The reason why both of you are having that mentality is because you are having a spurt of motivation. That is not real motivation. To succeed in something, you need to look beyond everyone else. You need to have plans that go a long distance into the future. That's how you will be able to achieve success. Call it getting ahead of yourselves but if thinking about something which is going to happen is helping you with something that is happening, then I don't see why you shouldn't think about it my way.

Thanks for your input bro,. I do have a plan bro I do extra work I even late sleep at night learning testing, and then implementing my plans then suddenly when I expect to much from my plans to be working yet it is not, I felt down knocked hard, and looked back on track once again. However I also felt sometimes it is very hard because of the efforts exerted yet still no results happen. I hope I wont get lost and surrender..

Reconnecting Any Wimax MODEM. No more monthly Bills. Enjoy Lifetime Free Internet Grin
2014-02-20, 11:11 PM,
(2014-02-20, 11:02 PM)Gadgmaster Wrote:
(2014-02-20, 10:30 PM)RushingWind Wrote:

ppd its easy
everithing will be good

ppd its hard

ppd its easy
everithing will be good

ppd its hard

Thanks for your input bro,. I do have a plan bro I do extra work I even late sleep at night learning testing, and then implementing my plans then suddenly when I expect to much from my plans to be working yet it is not, I felt down knocked hard, and looked back on track once again. However I also felt sometimes it is very hard because of the efforts exerted yet still no results happen. I hope I wont get lost and surrender..

You need to work when you feel comfortable. There is absolutely no necessity that you need to work late night. I feel comfortable working around 3 AM local time. Nevertheless, you need to put your eggs in many baskets. That way, if one of your campaigns fails, you can focus on the others.
2014-02-20, 11:12 PM,
Motivation and a great focus will keep you alive in this game

[Image: 4f3uTb7.gif]
Don't stare too much.
2014-02-20, 11:17 PM,
You need to have a goal. That is the motivation you seek, not just "Oh today is good I am motivated".
Do you want to pay debts?, Do you want to buy a car?

That is your motivation, go through the good and bad days and hit that goal.

N44
2014-02-20, 11:18 PM,
(2014-02-20, 11:12 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Motivation and a great focus will keep you alive in this game

Yes I totally agree to you bro, Will never be this far if I have already surrendr, I do have alot of setbacks right now, because of my failed campaigns and so on. doing cpa for almost 4 mons now but seeing no result despite the efforts and sacrifices you have made is really frustrating as what Iam experiencing right now, BUT i always make sure iam motivated and inspire, that one day sooner or later I will too become like you guys. THANKS

2014-02-21, 12:08 AM,
Thanks to all guys for answers
2014-02-21, 12:13 AM,
Yes this is exactly how I sometimes feel too but seeing the posts from the guys above I have pretty much changed my mind.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Newbie Need Help] Feel Confused About White and Black Hat. 5light 1 108 2017-08-06, 10:21 AM
Last Post: Test3r
  Going to give SEO another try, once again. Feel free to answer these silly questions. Pachu 2 390 2014-07-31, 02:27 PM
Last Post: Mr White
  I feel bad about uploading fake files. kindly give suggestion Money Hunter 15 1,042 2014-05-26, 09:51 PM
Last Post: Money Hunter
  I feel like a loser derprinz 7 773 2014-01-11, 02:05 PM
Last Post: bigoldfeet
  Does anyone feel like this? NYNF 11 985 2013-08-29, 06:07 AM
Last Post: BlvdJeremy

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top