CPAElites is for sale! As a result of the 2 months CEO absence: Please click [here] to read more!
Important! Strike announcement: Please click [here] to read more!
Important: Valar Solutions scam - Have you been also scammed by Valar Solutions? - Please click [here] to read more! - Valar Solutions fraud

Do people still complete Human Verification?
2020-07-17, 02:38 PM,
Hi, do people still do surveys from human verification? I see people not liking human verifications so content lockers don't work now?

What's your personal experience with this nowadays?
2020-07-17, 02:48 PM,
People doesn't like offers/surveys/captcha/all kind of ads, but still.. I didn't face any kind of downs regarding my lockers. They are converting at usual rate.

↘ Best CPA Network for Desktop/Mobile Traffic! ↙
[Image: s1R2zy]
BH +FR PINS, 1000s of TEMPLATES, 5k OFFERS+, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, BITCOIN PAYOUT, Weekly Payouts (Default)
2020-07-17, 05:49 PM, (This post was last modified: 2020-07-17, 05:50 PM by SwiffJustus.)
(2020-07-17, 02:48 PM)DrKent Wrote: People doesn't like offers/surveys/captcha/all kind of ads, but still..
I didn't face any kind of downs regarding my lockers. They are converting at usual rate.

Yes, In general people become annoyed with these types of things after awhile, Luckily,
there is always a steady influx of new blood being introduced to the internet for the first time on a daily basis,
hence there will always be room for conversions, as usual, as you stated...
Especially if one is clever enough to realize some of the entry point sites of the aforementioned fresh blood Wink (Mini gold mines)
The opportunity to earn well with these types of campaigns will always be there, One just has to be a bit more clever, more creative
,attune oneself to be a bit more prepared and skillful when it comes to research,testing and adjusting your game-plane
These are just a few basic principles that one needs to hone... how much so(The Honing), will determine the level of your success!

REMEMBER THIS ALWAYS !
 ... The money don't move...

There are those who come and move it right along.. !!

ONE
2020-08-01, 01:54 PM,
I also agree that these verification of personality is a little annoying. But sometimes you just can't do without them. But overall, if you can replace these stupid programs with something normal, then do it your way.
2020-08-04, 06:25 PM,
You need to convince them

pαтιeɴce, perѕιѕтeɴce αɴd perѕpιrαтιoɴ мαĸe αɴ
υɴвeαтαвle coмвιɴαтιoɴ ғor ѕυcceѕѕ