Do paid youtube views convert well with your cpa journey
2017-06-06, 11:39 PM,
Hello cpaelites fellas
Perhaps, this is my first thread here

I have played cpa since 2 years ago with cpagrip
Since then i made a lot of games landing pages and promoted them from one forum to another
I earned thousand till this moment totally

But now earning with games niche by spamming forum is hard to do since my threads on some forums had been deleted by their admin
And it happened till this moment

And recently i joined others cpa network and promote saturated niche such as gift cards with youtube

Las week i bought aged youtube account and youtube views services from here
And the result hasn`t given a maximum profit like i imagined

My question is that
do you feel purchasing youtube views with aged account then putting link on the description will give you a good conversion

Why do i question this
I have youtube video with over 35000 paid views with link on the description which give 1 conversion till this moment

And, the other video had been ghosted by youtube though it was published with aged channel and aged account

Please give your experience related to your youtube views as the conversion

Thanks a lot
2017-06-07, 02:02 AM,
YouTube is the easiest platform to work with (med/low keywords). You must test and tweak some things to make profitable method. You can't just upload the vid and boost with views and that's it. There are lots of updates that happened this year and YT continuing to update and fight against spam/scam all the time (more then ever). Now a days lots of details are involved and needs to pay attention on.

Lets say you bought 35k HR views and send them to your video. After views are delivered if you check analytic page, you'll see retention around 100%. You can't find the video on YT that have organic views with that retention %. Check the most popular ones its at max 70% on that amount of views (alarm for yt). When those views are sent in first 1-2 days and on 3rd day you have 100 views per day its (2nd alarm) and it fits well in sending bot views, your vid becomes ghosted.
Latest Thanks - View all

jonkoren(2017-06-07 10:51 PM) 

↘ Best, Coolest CPA-Mobile CPI Network EVER!!! FIND OUT MORE. ↙

[Image: ieDLPOR.png]
BH +FR PINS, LOTS OF TEMPLATES, MORE THAN 5k OFFERS, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, EVEN BITCOIN PAY, Weekly Payouts, PM ME

2017-06-07, 04:10 AM,
As newbie i am always searching gooding searching videos on any niche and commenting with 7 to 10 mail accoutns. to advertise my cpa links .
2017-06-07, 05:18 AM,
the views you bought are not supposed to convert, lol
they will only help your video rank and get more credibility by viewers, but no convertions, since they are probably bot/not targeted at all
2017-06-07, 11:47 AM,
Not really, but it does helps to get ranked in youtube keywords.
2017-06-07, 08:19 PM,
Hi, can i ask how you post your cpa link in description.
I posted link in description, i got banned.
2017-06-07, 08:28 PM,
(2017-06-07, 08:19 PM)youngadachi Wrote: Hi, can i ask how you post your cpa link in description.

Referral links usually get noticed pretty fast. I haven't tried a domain redirect link but I know that if you send people to a website (where you have banners, lander or post about the offer) works. Have never been banned for that.
2017-06-07, 11:04 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-06-07, 11:15 PM by jonkoren.)
(2017-06-07, 02:02 AM)DrKent Wrote: YouTube is the easiest platform to work with (med/low keywords). You must test and tweak some things to make profitable method. You can't just upload the vid and boost with views and that's it. There are lots of updates that happened this year and YT continuing to update and fight against spam/scam all the time (more then ever). Now a days lots of details are involved and needs to pay attention on.

Lets say you bought 35k HR views and send them to your video. After views are delivered if you check analytic page, you'll see retention around 100%. You can't find the video on YT that have organic views with that retention %. Check the most popular ones its at max 70% on that amount of views (alarm for yt). When those views are sent in first 1-2 days and on 3rd day you have 100 views per day its (2nd alarm) and it fits well in sending bot views, your vid becomes ghosted.

hello DrKent

before purchasing paid youtube views i read a lot of threads here discussing that circumstance
some got result that they got more views and earning
but i didnt know that it`s right or not

that`s why i tried by myself from purchasing aged youtube account, youtube views or even socialexchanger bot to prove it

anyway this is my first time to spam youtube with fast views and direct link with aged youtube account

all i wrote was just to prove my curiosity
and i dont know that purchasing youtube views will rank up video

cmiw

thanks

(2017-06-07, 05:18 AM)tiojr Wrote: the views you bought are not supposed to convert, lol
they will only help your video rank and get more credibility by viewers, but no convertions, since they are probably bot/not targeted at all

yeah i realized that most views were from addmefast, kingdomlikes, like4like etc
what i did so far was to prove it since i read threads that they had an experiment with paid youtube to increase views and earning
thanks

(2017-06-07, 04:10 AM)MY_BROTHER Wrote: As newbie i am always searching gooding searching videos on any niche and commenting with 7 to 10 mail accoutns. to advertise my cpa links .

Had you ever got ghosted comments by youtube
It`s caused by spamming comment will risk your account

(2017-06-07, 08:19 PM)youngadachi Wrote: Hi, can i ask how you post your cpa link in description.

i did it with aged account
i bought aged account youtube with year 2006 to 2008 for $8 to $9 each
dont do it with fresh account or it will get youtube strike

(2017-06-07, 08:28 PM)azgold Wrote:

Referral links usually get noticed pretty fast. I haven't tried a domain redirect link but I know that if you send people to a website (where you have banners, lander or post about the offer) works. Have never been banned for that.

it worked on aged account but not the fresh one
2017-06-08, 12:54 AM,
still not getting any comment from youtube bro. dont know is there is any problem. have to look on them
thanks for giving my post a response
2017-06-08, 02:25 AM,
Well the new thing i learn from youtube is you dont send HR view after you upload video, let it get organic views.
Send it to your friends.
Then only buy views or your video will be ghosted. Thats what i learned recently.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bought some views, comments, likes, and sub for my YouTube niche. Now what? ChunkOS 2 60 2 hours ago
Last Post: kermalastu
  Track YouTube Video Rank Manually+Useful Site Watt 25 1,138 2 hours ago
Last Post: Watt
  Cpa + pinterest ? shinigamis0 0 68 Yesterday, 10:20 PM
Last Post: shinigamis0
  which cpa network allow adult traffic ?? kalia420 6 157 Yesterday, 06:24 PM
Last Post: KilluminatiX
  Where To Put My CPA Link Into Landing Page? shervin 0 76 Yesterday, 02:14 AM
Last Post: shervin

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB