Do not displease Google
2013-10-27, 05:36 PM,
It is pun on google so enjoy. Time to lighten our mood.
Google is the king of all the search engines. Do not displease it otherwise your website is going to be seen where only you and few of your friends can see it.

google

Let us see what displeases and pleases google

1) Affiliate Marketing: If your website is about affiliate marketing. Google will not show it in adwords unless you are a very big company and you have lot of customers which can effect google. In fact for an ordinary man your adwords account will be blocked.

2) Do not say bad words about google: All the good websites never do it. If You are just a little person or a small company. Do not make the mistake of mocking google.

3) Praise Google: Whenever you get the chance whether in your blog or website be sure to praise google. Google looks kindly to those who sing their song. Talk about google products and how it has brought light to the world like Thomas Edison.

4) Never try to browse websites directly even if you know the name of the website it will be better if you can first search it in google and then click the website you want to goto. Google likes nothing better then all the traffic going through it.

5) If you get no help from their customer support do not say anything against them google has every right to treat you badly as it is the greatest search engine in the world.

6) If you are advertising anywhere make sure it is adwords. Their high prices are the best value of money you can get anywhere. You will not get many sales most of the time but you can sure of getting high clicks and traffic.

7) When saying your prayers every morning first think clearly in your mind about the google sign or try to guess which doodle google is going to put on its website. If you forget about it don’t for a moment think that google has not noticed this. Google sees and knows more about you than you can ever think of.

Keep the above steps in mind and luckily in the future(many many days away) one day your website may be shown in the first page of google.
Latest Thanks - View all

Alienware(2013-11-14 03:44 PM) Îñçrëdìßlê(2013-10-28 01:48 AM) Thief(2013-10-28 12:35 AM) JXGreat(2013-10-28 12:07 AM) ℛᴏʏᴀʟ ɢs(2013-10-27 05:42 PM) 
2013-10-27, 05:43 PM,
Or you can try to avoid manual review, lol. Anyway, nice one.
2013-10-28, 12:07 AM,
Hahahaha! Nice one :)
2013-10-28, 12:36 AM,
Nice one... (y) xD Smile

[Image: rocket.png]
2013-10-28, 01:49 AM,
LOL,are you working with google?

[Image: ZsChua4.jpg]

2013-10-28, 01:53 AM,
(2013-10-27, 05:36 PM)safame20 Wrote:
Google is the king of all the search engines. Do not displease it otherwise your website is going to be seen where only you and few of your friends can see it.

google

1) Affiliate Marketing: If your website is about affiliate marketing. Google will not show it in adwords unless you are a very big company and you have lot of customers which can effect google. In fact for an ordinary man your adwords account will be blocked.

2) Do not say bad words about google: All the good websites never do it. If You are just a little person or a small company. Do not make the mistake of mocking google.

3) Praise Google: Whenever you get the chance whether in your blog or website be sure to praise google. Google looks kindly to those who sing their song. Talk about google products and how it has brought light to the world like Thomas Edison.

4) Never try to browse websites directly even if you know the name of the website it will be better if you can first search it in google and then click the website you want to goto. Google likes nothing better then all the traffic going through it.

5) If you get no help from their customer support do not say anything against them google has every right to treat you badly as it is the greatest search engine in the world.

6) If you are advertising anywhere make sure it is adwords. Their high prices are the best value of money you can get anywhere. You will not get many sales most of the time but you can sure of getting high clicks and traffic.

7) When saying your prayers every morning first think clearly in your mind about the google sign or try to guess which doodle google is going to put on its website. If you forget about it don’t for a moment think that google has not noticed this. Google sees and knows more about you than you can ever think of.

Keep the above steps in mind and luckily in the future(many many days away) one day your website may be shown in the first page of google.

Thanks for taking time and copying the whole text from other site.
http://www.xowned.com/blog/tag/google-adwords/
Latest Thanks - View all

MoneyKing(2013-10-28 03:37 AM) 

Please quote me if you are replying to me so I would get a notification.

Get Youtube likes/views, SEO backlinks for only $5. Meet fiverr.

Get everything you need for Internet marketing! Meet SeoClerks.

Thanks for using my affiliate links Smile
2013-10-28, 02:23 AM,
(2013-10-28, 02:00 AM)Zack Wrote: 1) Not true. Google allows that kind of content as long as it doesn't violate it's terms of service. You can run CPA related ads if your landing page isn't too obvious/too fake ($100 GIFTCARDS FOR EVERYONE - yeah.... rejected).

2) Criticizing Google won't effect your ranking.

3) Praising Google won't effect your ranking.

4) Using Google won't effect your ranking.

5) They do not have the right to treat anyone badly. If they do anything illegal, call a lawyer and force them to settle outside.

6) This is just plain stupid. You're literally telling people to waste their money on Adwords whenever they want to advertise something? If Adwords works for you, use it. If it doesn't, don't.

7) I guess these points are ordered from least trollish to most?

Thanks for the troll thread (or maybe you're just delusional).

(2013-10-28, 01:53 AM)hibr3d Wrote:
(2013-10-27, 05:36 PM)safame20 Wrote:

google

Thanks for taking time and copying the whole text from other site.
/blog/tag/google-adwords/

If you took the time to actually look at that page, you'll see his username in the article.
How about this one?
http://goarticles.com/article/Do-Not-Dis...e/7760324/
By Saurabh Gupta

Please quote me if you are replying to me so I would get a notification.

Get Youtube likes/views, SEO backlinks for only $5. Meet fiverr.

Get everything you need for Internet marketing! Meet SeoClerks.

Thanks for using my affiliate links Smile
2013-10-28, 03:43 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-10-28, 03:47 AM by safame20.)
Hey guys this was just a time to lighten your moods. It is not to be taken seriously ok. As per SEO I have done almost 12 years of SEO and google is a very good search engine but at times their policies really make you scream.

And one more thing this blog and website both are mine ok so it is original text is written by me safame20 anybody can contact me by just adding gmail to it. So just laugh and have fun. And thank for putting my website name there as i have just joined.

saurabh gupta
2013-11-13, 08:29 AM,
lmao @ this post.... makin them sound like a deity or something xD
2013-11-13, 08:37 AM,
(2013-11-13, 08:29 AM)JLeetBiz Wrote: lmao @ this post.... makin them sound like a deity or something xD

Lol, it's not far from. Google think they're grandeur compared to everyone else.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [method] of Indexing any Webpage/Blog Post Instantly in Google (100% Working) ÐExTeR 63 9,549 2017-10-14, 06:16 AM
Last Post: imronrosyadi
  [Best Tool to Find Keyword Search Volume data on Google] Jackprince501 5 175 2017-10-11, 11:48 PM
Last Post: BuyProxies247
  What is google Hawk Update????? sinelogixtech 5 203 2017-10-11, 11:38 PM
Last Post: iastaff
  Add Google Analytics to an Blackhat niche site Christopher 1 126 2017-09-27, 01:13 AM
Last Post: PHPMaster
  Best Blog to Rank in Google pioter7 8 394 2017-09-18, 11:59 AM
Last Post: samuelroy

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top