Do You Know Anyone That Is Socially Awkward With Women?
2014-11-28, 03:30 PM,
It's not something I have personally suffered from myself I'm pretty outgoing, it is something that a lot of people go through though and it's not nice. I'm sure some of you on here must of gone through such things or know of friends that do.
2014-11-28, 03:34 PM,
Well, I am one. If I was around a girl then I'd properly get nervous and say something wrong and just leave or something.

Make sure to read the forum rules: here

Please leave a reply and keep my threads alive for others to find and benefit from. Don't just leave a thanks because others need help too.
2014-11-28, 03:40 PM,
(2014-11-28, 03:34 PM)MrZeus Wrote: Well, I am one. If I was around a girl then I'd properly get nervous and say something wrong and just leave or something.

Personally for me it's always about laughter, nothing works better than just making sure the atmosphere is not awkward by injecting a bit of laughter or silliness into the mix.
2014-11-28, 03:45 PM,
(2014-11-28, 03:40 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:
(2014-11-28, 03:34 PM)MrZeus Wrote: Well, I am one. If I was around a girl then I'd properly get nervous and say something wrong and just leave or something.

Personally for me it's always about laughter, nothing works better than just making sure the atmosphere is not awkward by injecting a bit of laughter or silliness into the mix.

I agree, but, sometimes it feels like I'm literally have nothing in my mind to talk about or tell. I was having the same thing with my gf and still do when I talk to girls. It's usually like that until I've spent a few days, weeks or even months around them.

Please leave a reply and keep my threads alive for others to find and benefit from. Don't just leave a thanks because others need help too.
2014-11-28, 03:46 PM,
(2014-11-28, 03:45 PM)MrZeus Wrote:

I agree, but, sometimes it feels like I'm literally have nothing in my mind to talk about or tell. I was having the same thing with my gf and still do when I talk to girls. It's usually like that until I've spent a few days, weeks or even months around them.

You know when you feel comfortable around your other half, when you can let one go and not get to embarrassed about it.
2014-11-28, 03:54 PM,
(2014-11-28, 03:46 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:

You know when you feel comfortable around your other half, when you can let one go and not get to embarrassed about it.

It's kinda sucks to be me sometimes because of that. Well, it's nice to have someone that would always make you feel better.

2014-11-28, 04:00 PM,
(2014-11-28, 03:54 PM)MrZeus Wrote:
(2014-11-28, 03:46 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:

It's kinda sucks to be me sometimes because of that. Well, it's nice to have someone that would always make you feel better.

The problem is most people get into someone without really making sure they like them, I used to make the same mistake and if turned down would let it get to me. The reality is everyone has their whole life ahead of them so there is no need to panic and worry as someone ALWAYS comes along in the end. It's just a matter of time. It's best just to keep an open mind in regards to partners and to wait until you have that special person you can really start to feel comfortable around.

I look back and can see some mistakes I made with ex's, but, I have no regrets, heck, I remember being broken hearted over one I really liked but now I actually think about it, I realize just how little I would really get to know someone before getting into them to much, you know when you have met the right person anyway.
Latest Thanks - View all

MrZeus(2014-11-28 04:02 PM) 
2014-11-28, 04:08 PM,

I totally agree with this! Nothin is better than a good laugh, it makes the whole situation more comfortable. Im lucky that I don´t have problems with this and I always had a girl at my side, but I know some good friends who actually never had a girlfriend just because they are acting stupid/nervous/whatever.. I do believe one can learn this though
Latest Thanks - View all

HawkEye(2014-11-28 04:25 PM) 

Still the most reliable PPD network!
[Image: kGkKmYZ.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My Approach With Women Sucks dontme 16 577 2017-05-08, 06:34 AM
Last Post: LowKeyRobo
  Ashley Madison Code Shows More Women, and More Bots DutchPride 3 533 2015-09-03, 03:31 AM
Last Post: _Wolf
  700,000 beautiful women do the bidding of one Twitter-scamming man HawkEye 3 542 2015-03-29, 03:15 AM
Last Post: Dakarois
  do you celebrate women's day :) dice 11 744 2015-03-11, 11:07 PM
Last Post: Pikachoo
  Did anyone of you ppl date any Asian women? Edge 11 839 2015-01-11, 04:40 PM
Last Post: instasurveys

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top