Do You Ever Get Lonely Working From Home
2015-10-02, 03:27 PM,
I have worked from home now on my own for over five years, I sometimes get asked by friends and family if I get lonely. I must admit not being able to socialize with people face to face does sometimes get a little crap, but, my wife she gets Monday-Tuesday off so it's not that bad. Last year I posted: [Pictures] Of New Puppy Buster and as silly as it may sound, even having a little Buster running around does help you out on those dark days when you feel a little low, honestly.
2015-10-02, 03:50 PM,
I never feel alone because half of my day is spent in school when I come from school I go out with friends for an hour so when I have a good social life and working alone and in the house isn't a problem for me BTW I just work for a few hours a day
Latest Thanks - View all

HawkEye(2015-10-02 03:51 PM) 

[Image: di1WHG0.png?1]
2015-10-02, 05:18 PM,
Now i dont have much time for relaxing. When i'm stressed, i do exercise at home. Let's have some beer at weekend with friens.It'll better.
2015-10-02, 05:18 PM,
not with me, I do not care about the social.

when I was 9-5work, my salary is very small, oftentimes I have to work overtime.
Sometimes in order to achieve the target, I have to wait hours and beg to be able get the meeting with client. and for that all, the salary I received was not worth it. These all that make me felt low

I know money can not buy everything, but I feel low when i had no money :D

At these moment I work at home, I can improve my financial, at least 2-3 times more from the salary I was received. and i am proud can be full time IM
2015-10-03, 02:02 AM,
I'm here because I don't want to be alone.

I'm working online.I like to work alone.But I have no one to talk when I want to talk with someone.Sometimes I get sad but I have no one to share my feelings.I have only 1 close friend here.All others went to other cities.I have lot of friends around the world but they are online.not real world.I had a shitty family and they have almost kicked me...Nothing is I love here.they all left.I have only 1 friend around 50KM.I'm earning little $ and save every cent.So when I feel lonely or sad I listen to Alissa White , watch a movie or cry alone like a 10 years old kid.

I wanted to be a programmer.My former family wanted an Accountant.So I told them don't want to be an accountant.but they let me in to a busyness and accounting exam.But I didn't study busyness/accounting.They gave me money for my lunch.I didn't get lunch.I save money and I spent them for internet.I googled and learn programming.I left the school before 1 year to the exam.now my former family hates me. bulshit!. I hate them more than they hate me. I don't want to be rich.Im not here to rich.I'm just here to find some money and leave this country. I hate this family , I hate this country and I hate this nation.Because all of them told me to face that exam.but how do I marry a boy if I'm not a gay? I hope I'll make a new good family or I'll die and rebirth again where I won't alone.

We're in a time where all enterprises fall
We should beware of the wolves that haunt us
They are not all the same, cannot take the blame
Await the time to unchain utopia
2015-10-03, 02:06 AM,
(2015-10-03, 02:02 AM)RuimSeger Wrote: I'm here because I don't want to be alone.

I'm working online.I like to work alone.But I have no one to talk when I want to talk with someone.Sometimes I get sad but I have no one to share my feelings.I have only 1 close friend here.All others went to other cities.I have lot of friends around the world but they are online.not real world.I had a shitty family and they have almost kicked me...Nothing is I love here.they all left.I have only 1 friend around 50KM.I'm earning little $ and save every cent.So when I feel lonely or sad I listen to Alissa White , watch a movie or cry alone like a 10 years old kid.

I wanted to be a programmer.My former family wanted an Accountant.So I told them don't want to be an accountant.but they let me in to a busyness and accounting exam.But I didn't study busyness/accounting.They gave me money for my lunch.I didn't get lunch.I save money and I spent them for internet.I googled and learn programming.I left the school before 1 year to the exam.now my former family hates me. bulshit!. I hate them more than they hate me. I don't want to be rich.Im not here to rich.I'm just here to find some money and leave this country. I hate this family , I hate this country and I hate this nation.Because all of them told me to face that exam.but how do I marry a boy if I'm not a gay? I hope I'll make a new good family or I'll die and rebirth again where I won't alone.

Damn so much hate, just dont let it consume you.
A famous man once said "the best revenge is to be successful"
2015-10-03, 02:08 AM, (This post was last modified: 2015-10-03, 02:09 AM by PRELIATOR.)
(2015-10-03, 02:06 AM)pepeneo Wrote:
(2015-10-03, 02:02 AM)RuimSeger Wrote: I'm here because I don't want to be alone.

Damn so much hate, just dont let it consume you.
A famous man once said "the best revenge is to be successful"

yeah.. :) thanks for the reply bro :)
the best revenge is to be successful :)

We're in a time where all enterprises fall
We should beware of the wolves that haunt us
They are not all the same, cannot take the blame
Await the time to unchain utopia
2015-10-03, 12:28 PM, (This post was last modified: 2015-10-03, 12:29 PM by atebon.)
Nope... not me...
Im schooling

Wink

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's working at night more profitable? SnackyCPA 17 642 2017-10-27, 11:57 PM
Last Post: iBrobot
  Lonely from IM Test3r 24 902 2017-07-22, 08:40 AM
Last Post: JackHeck
  I love working from home more than working from office iBrobot 23 961 2017-06-17, 12:47 PM
Last Post: Xaos
  Bear Breaks Into Colorado Home, "Plays" Piano Xaos 8 347 2017-06-12, 02:27 PM
Last Post: atebon
  Trump is working hard now to keep his promises readmylip 6 333 2017-04-18, 02:03 AM
Last Post: offer494

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top