Do Offer Walls convert well?
2016-08-12, 02:08 PM,
Hi all,

Interesting question I've been meaning to ask before I try a new project out...

Do OFFER WALLS covert well?
By well, i mean as good as Content & File Lockers.

Very interested to hear your thoughts as I'm sure others would like to know this as well !!

Thanks, IncomeGuy

I help learners and earners make $$$$

Simple?... No. Easy?... No. Can YOU do it too?.... Yes!
2016-08-14, 06:06 AM,
Hi IncomeGuy,

I would say the answer is yes - they convert well the first time and the many number of times the users re-visit your site/app. We specialize in both content locking & offer walls and this is what we have seen in our testing.

Offer walls allow you to build a long term site rewarding users w/ whatever you are looking to reward them with. So, you take your know how in generating traffic and build a long term site with offer walls instead and keep growing the site generating traffic/bringing users back on the site. Not only are you building long term revenue, you are also building a real business that can be acquired for a multiple of your profits. So, if you make $50,000/yr with content locking your income probably changes a lot day to day or month to month because you need new, fresh niches/sites all the time. If you switch that same traffic into offer walls, you can make more than $50,000/yr and keep many users coming back which allows you to build a brand and sell a business for say 2-5x profits or anywhere from 100k-500k for building a long term company instead of short term content locking niches.

Content locking is a one time transaction and often a poor user experience - most users will avoid a content locker after their first experience. You are not building something long term.
Latest Thanks - View all

TechnoStylz(2016-08-15 07:36 PM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Help] cpagrip pin offer denied!! sidhesha 4 142 2017-10-17, 09:00 AM
Last Post: sidhesha
  What is offer wall in CPA Networks? Captain Obvious 5 647 2017-10-14, 10:58 AM
Last Post: lisabarry
  Would This Work? [Offer Wall] ThaRealGold 3 328 2017-10-14, 10:56 AM
  CPA Grip offer wall spaceboos 3 955 2017-10-14, 08:34 AM
  How do I convert Entertainment traffic Battleship7 3 144 2017-10-14, 12:31 AM
Last Post: r00t3d

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top