Do CPA networks allow this? same person completes several offers
2015-07-17, 10:53 PM,
I was wondering , do CPA networks allow this. I'd like a user to complete an offer to access first page, complete another offer to access a second page and a third one to access the third page. Is this possible? or would this be considered cheating in any way?
2015-07-17, 10:56 PM,
you can do this if each offer comes from different network, othervise is survey looping
Latest Thanks - View all

zilvis89(2015-07-17 11:00 PM) 
2015-07-17, 11:44 PM,
If by allow this, you mean. They don't get a unlock after a completion, and they try to do the survey again and again then from my own experience. I've always have been paid for every single lead even if the survey was completed more then twice by the same person.

Not sure what the TOS on that is on cpa/ppd networks. Of course networks don't like this. If you think about it really, if they submit more than one survey and every time it's a different survey. Then the network has to pay, since it is a different survey and advertiser providing those surveys.

There is nothing stopping anyone doing multiple surveys in a row. When I was a kid and wanted a cheat for a video game. I did exactly the same, filled in multiple surveys for it, due to the file not unlocking. Using this and abusing it to loop surveys probably is not allowed. Never done survey loops.
2015-07-18, 12:46 AM,
I'm sure if your visitors are aware of multiple surveys are required to enter, it is within their guidelines.
2015-07-18, 01:09 AM,
You would have to use a different network for the second survey and so on.
2015-07-18, 01:38 AM,
If someone completes multiple offers in the same tool (content/link locker) then it's not your fault and it's okay so you shouldn't worry. However sending your visitors to another tool after completing offers at the first tool is not allowed - survey looping.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Frustrated by CPA offers which change their contents EthanTaylor 12 373 5 hours ago
Last Post: SparkCube
  Question about CPA & CPI 5light 3 124 8 hours ago
Last Post: fionix
  What Is The Best CPA Company For Me? shervin 6 135 10 hours ago
Last Post: George_AdCombo
  Alexander Bachmann: admitad share in Russian CPA is 70% alex_admitad 4 175 Yesterday, 08:42 PM
Last Post: alex_admitad
  OGAds - Weekly Payments - Landing Pages - Mentor - Hot Offers OGAds 365 48,344 Yesterday, 08:29 AM
Last Post: OGAds

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top