Dispute - User Surfer Dude
2014-09-24, 03:43 PM,
(2014-09-24, 03:42 PM)Dog3 Wrote:
(2014-09-24, 03:17 PM)Superhero99 Wrote: ------------------
Staff have looked into the matter and both parties were able to PM me evidences to defend themselves.

Dog3 is requested to either give him a refund (as per your decision if you want to help him or not) or help Surfer Dude as you said that you give them full support. If he still fails to make any money after the support and he wants a refund you will have to give him one.

surfer dude is requested to cancel the claim and follow Dog3s guidelines. Methods take time to yield results. So you both are requested to co operate.

Only after you (surfer dude) follow guidelines and is not making any money within a month or so, you can ask for a refund.

I don't want to deal with this user anymore for obvious reasons. If he cancels the paypal dispute I will give him a full refund.

Also, I think you got the wrong decision about him. He scammed me because he got the guide for free and also he leaked my guide in a post from this thread and you still don't ban him?

Actually, I think you may be confused here, which part of the thread have you read where it says we made any decision?
2014-09-24, 03:44 PM,
(2014-09-24, 03:43 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:
Staff have looked into the matter and both parties were able to PM me evidences to defend themselves.

Dog3 is requested to either give him a refund (as per your decision if you want to help him or not) or help Surfer Dude as you said that you give them full support. If he still fails to make any money after the support and he wants a refund you will have to give him one.

surfer dude is requested to cancel the claim and follow Dog3s guidelines. Methods take time to yield results. So you both are requested to co operate.

Only after you (surfer dude) follow guidelines and is not making any money within a month or so, you can ask for a refund.

I don't want to deal with this user anymore for obvious reasons. If he cancels the paypal dispute I will give him a full refund.

Also, I think you got the wrong decision about him. He scammed me because he got the guide for free and also he leaked my guide in a post from this thread and you still don't ban him?

Actually, I think you may be confused here, which part of the thread have you read where it says we made any decision?

Oh ok, I missread then. After the user Surfer Dude cancels the claim, I will offer him a full refund.
2014-09-24, 03:47 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-09-24, 03:48 PM by Superhero99.)

We do not take decisions simply like that. Just like you the other user was also able to present with proof that whenever he said he will cancel the dispute, you just kept on threatening him with a ban. No buddy, it does not go like that. That user Surfer Dude has been contacted by me, and I am sure he will cancel the dispute provided you give him a refund. Understand that we cannot ban a user simply cos he tried to leak your guide, in fact he must have been trying to defend himself. We cannot do that.

After looking at all the relevant information, we have come up with this solution

Join The Best Network Today And Earn REAL Money! The secret to success lies here.

[Image: jqE21u3.gif]
2014-09-24, 03:55 PM,
(2014-09-24, 03:47 PM)Superhero99 Wrote:

We do not take decisions simply like that. Just like you the other user was also able to present with proof that whenever he said he will cancel the dispute, you just kept on threatening him with a ban. No buddy, it does not go like that. That user Surfer Dude has been contacted by me, and I am sure he will cancel the dispute provided you give him a refund. Understand that we cannot ban a user simply cos he tried to leak your guide, in fact he must have been trying to defend himself. We cannot do that.

After looking at all the relevant information, we have come up with this solution

OK SuperHero99, waiting for him to cancel the paypal dispute and after that I will offer him a full refund.
Latest Thanks - View all

Superhero99(2014-09-24 03:57 PM) 
2014-09-24, 04:42 PM,
(2014-09-24, 03:55 PM)Dog3 Wrote:
(2014-09-24, 03:47 PM)Superhero99 Wrote:

OK SuperHero99, waiting for him to cancel the paypal dispute and after that I will offer him a full refund.

I have contacted him and told him to get it sorted.
Latest Thanks - View all

321(2014-09-24 04:45 PM) 
2014-09-24, 07:56 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-09-24, 07:58 PM by Dog3.)
Looks like paypal took $30 from me and gave to him. The paypal dispute is closed so.. He got his money back. He didn't care to respond to your or my messages. Now you can take a decision about this guy. Here is the proof.
2014-09-25, 04:34 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-09-25, 04:37 AM by 108590.)
http://prntscr.com/4pto4v
http://prntscr.com/4q03f5
http://prntscr.com/4q04gi
http://prntscr.com/4q04ya
it was too late because of argumentation, and i didnt know it was opened i have communication with mods.
2014-09-25, 07:21 AM,
I feel that the dispute is over. Surfer Dude has got his money back as promised by dog3.

Thread closed.

Join The Best Network Today And Earn REAL Money! The secret to success lies here.

[Image: jqE21u3.gif]