Dispute - Slayer Phone Verification Service.
2014-07-21, 05:49 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-07-21, 05:50 PM by klaatu97.)
My first report here in CPAE, and I'm not reporting for the 18$, but because they are talking without respect to me (and, obviously, their service is useless).

So, let's show Info:
So let's talk about how it is unrespectful etc.
Firstly, his service doens't say that the method isn't automated etc but everything is manual and you have to message them on Skype everytime.
BUT, as you can see here: [Image: Z4eLXNw.png]

I accepted it because he says that they are two, I thought that this is a simple process, 12 hours / 12 hours, no problem it's ok.

Now you would see the problem: Slayer itself is 99% time offline. That's ok, he has a staff. The staff is 99% time offline too, and when I told them that I want a refund, the staff start speaking to me in a way that I don't like.
I bought a service, I spent 18$ (nothing, but money are money, I could buy 30 bottle of water or more with 18$). And now they speak to me this way, not answering if I request a refund?
Here is the screenshot:
[Image: HQEwXRw.png]

What's awesome is the number of reviews in his thread, everyone "wowowowo so aersome so hot". I just don't understand. And, to Slayer, a message because really I hope the better for you, come back working clicking ADS on PTC sites or in GPT sites mate.

(They're offline from one day now)
2014-07-21, 11:07 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-07-21, 11:07 PM by klaatu97.)
(2014-07-21, 11:00 PM)Migos Wrote: I can confirm he's 99% offline all the time. I posted a good review on his thread since it was real quick when he gave me the vouch copy but he's offline like all day

[img]/301ac2d86773e78cca238dd73ca8910d.png[/img]

Even he's a nice guy you better don't make a business if you can't take care of it
Nice=Honest and respectful.
He or his staff, don't know if they are the same one, are the opposite of that.
Anyway, I perfectly know that I wouldn't have no more 18$, but Slayer if see this message, keep in mind that neo-bux is waiting you for come back to click their ads all day Nerd

And just want they out of here. Waiting for an admin/mod answer...
2014-07-21, 11:58 PM,
I am not sure what you want done exactly, his service has been closed by himself already.
It does say in his thread "I respond within 24 hours." Was it longer than 24 hours?
I have contacted him, awaiting his response.
2014-07-22, 12:08 AM,
(2014-07-21, 11:58 PM)Jaysamuel Wrote: I am not sure what you want done exactly, his service has been closed by himself already.
It does say in his thread "I respond within 24 hours." Was it longer than 24 hours?
He said to me that he is always online. He or his "staff".
If he won't refund me, I'll take personal measures with his PP.
It's more than one day that is offline, migos confirmed it.
2014-07-22, 12:14 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-07-22, 08:04 AM by Jaysamuel.)
(2014-07-22, 12:08 AM)klaatu97 Wrote:
(2014-07-21, 11:58 PM)Jaysamuel Wrote: I am not sure what you want done exactly, his service has been closed by himself already.
He said to me that he is always online. He or his "staff".
If he won't refund me, I'll take personal measures with his PP.
It's more than one day that is offline, migos confirmed it.

Okay, got it. User has 2-3 days to respond or he will be banned.
2014-07-22, 03:24 AM,
The user in question has been contacted and told to resolve this matter.
The sales thread has been unapproved. We will give him around 2-3 days.

If you have issues I would suggest that you create a dispute etc...
2014-07-22, 09:31 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-07-22, 09:46 PM by klaatu97.)
The staff is online from 2 hours now, however, he was offline for more than 1 day and staff too. So, my sc@m report is anyway correct.
I'll give you 2 days Slayer, after these days, legal process will be started.

EDIT: I'm lazy to work, so, I will start the process now. I just need to say that what I'm doing is "out" of cpaelites place;
Here in Italy we have an authorized site, " https://www.denunceviaweb.poliziadistato...intro.aspx " , advertised by State, against online fraud. As your TOS said "within 24 hours", I can surely start a legal action against you.
This will may take some time, but as I have your PP etc, postal police can find you really in an easy way. You will speed the process a lot sending me your name; oh, yes, I hope that your PP is real and you are > 18, because looking at your Introduction thread "http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Welcome-to-CPA-Elites-2014" , it seems not.
(You can surely say that I'm not 18, but I can answer that I'm working and paying tax under my dad.)
Hope that everything will be ok, and, just to make you know, I'll use the 18$ for goleador, I love goleador
2014-07-22, 10:49 PM,
(2014-07-22, 09:31 PM)klaatu97 Wrote: The staff is online from 2 hours now, however, he was offline for more than 1 day and staff too. So, my sc@m report is anyway correct.

EDIT: I'm lazy to work, so, I will start the process now. I just need to say that what I'm doing is "out" of cpaelites place;
Here in Italy we have an authorized site, " https://www.denunceviaweb.poliziadistato...intro.aspx " , advertised by State, against online fraud. As your TOS said "within 24 hours", I can surely start a legal action against you.
This will may take some time, but as I have your PP etc, postal police can find you really in an easy way. You will speed the process a lot sending me your name; oh, yes, I hope that your PP is real and you are > 18, because looking at your Introduction thread "/Thread-Welcome-to-CPA-Elites-2014" , it seems not.
(You can surely say that I'm not 18, but I can answer that I'm working and paying tax under my dad.)
Hope that everything will be ok, and, just to make you know, I'll use the 18$ for goleador, I love goleador

If it is out of CPAE's place, do not bring it into public discussion.
That kind of discussion should be done in PM or Skype after the deal dispute is closed.

He currently has 1-2 days to respond or he will be banned.
2014-07-22, 11:09 PM,
(2014-07-22, 10:49 PM)Jaysamuel Wrote:
(2014-07-22, 09:31 PM)klaatu97 Wrote: The staff is online from 2 hours now, however, he was offline for more than 1 day and staff too. So, my sc@m report is anyway correct.

This will may take some time, but as I have your PP etc, postal police can find you really in an easy way. You will speed the process a lot sending me your name; oh, yes, I hope that your PP is real and you are > 18, because looking at your Introduction thread "/Thread-Welcome-to-CPA-Elites-2014" , it seems not.

If it is out of CPAE's place, do not bring it into public discussion.
That kind of discussion should be done in PM or Skype after the deal dispute is closed.

No one of them answer me on skype, on cpae slayer is off from long time, so take it public it's the easiest thing to do even for the process.
2014-07-22, 11:11 PM,
(2014-07-22, 11:09 PM)klaatu97 Wrote:
(2014-07-22, 10:49 PM)Jaysamuel Wrote: If it is out of CPAE's place, do not bring it into public discussion.

No one of them answer me on skype, on cpae slayer is off from long time, so take it public it's the easiest thing to do even for the process.

Okay fair enough. Before legal action is taken, please give him another day to respond. After that, you are free to take whatever action you feel necessary.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [RESOLVED] Service purchased but seller never replied/completed order. Lucy 3 1,570 2016-11-01, 07:29 PM
Last Post: HawkEye
  Deal Dispute with pleasedonotspam kueras 6 1,450 2016-09-08, 05:37 PM
Last Post: WarAffiliate
  Buyer received bot developed and just now opened paypal dispute ★★★ BotMan ★★★ 3 1,306 2016-08-25, 12:37 PM
Last Post: HawkEye
  Charging back even if the service was done raglady 6 1,088 2015-03-17, 09:20 PM
Last Post: DutchPride
  Dispute- user SmartTech kownat 6 1,206 2015-03-01, 08:18 PM
Last Post: DutchPride

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top