Dispute, FAKE landing page seller
2014-05-12, 06:54 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-05-12, 06:56 PM by Pachu.)
User gary492

http://www.cpaelites.com/User-gary492

This guy opened a landing page service. Now the thread is gone for sure, but i took the neccesary screenshot to make this thread.

Want to see his thread? Was this:

[Image: UpeXTjz.jpg]

Now, that landing page that you're seeing over there, the one he's offering as sample, is a landing page that I SOLD TO HIM.

Last week he contacted me asking for 2 landing pages, one with castle clash niche and other with riot points generator, but he needed them for blogger. He was VERY polite so i made my best to set up everything in blogger with a template and post code.

This is the live sample i set up so he could see how the work was doing (now it's finished)

http://estoesunapruebadecpa.blogspot.com.ar/

And here i'm delivering the work already done:

[Image: mrfNXCC.jpg]

He was very satisfied with the work, he left a nice review on my sales thread:

[Image: GZLGHtS.jpg]

But it seems that he didn't want the landing pages for personal use, but for reselling them as his. MAYBE some people might think "Hey, he payed for those landing pages, he can do whatever he wants with them".
Well let me answer that HE CAN'T RESELL STUFF THAT HE DIDN'T MADE. I wouldn't have problem if he decides to share it for free! But selling them and claiming to have a real landing page service? Saying that he's doing WEBSITES FOR OVER 2 YEARS? I see it as a nasty form of cheating and scamming his customers, becouse they might think that the landing pages are made by him!

So, this is all, thank you in advance

HQ Video service, oldest one at CPAElites

Sample --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfLlDLYF28g

Hire service here
2014-05-12, 07:01 PM,
1. His thread has been unapproved.
2. He has now been messaged by myself.
3. If this is true he will be gone.

He wont have very long to respond to this, I looked at your proofs and it looks legit.
I'll give him an hour or so before he goes, unless he replies and responds with something.
Latest Thanks - View all

Pachu(2014-05-12 07:03 PM) 
2014-05-12, 07:30 PM,
Latest Thanks - View all

Pachu(2014-05-12 07:35 PM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unauthorized reselling one of marketing-rhino.com landing pages CounterMind 13 406 Yesterday, 08:41 PM
Last Post: HawkEye
  Unauthorized reselling one of marketing-rhino.com landing pages. CounterMind 15 1,071 2017-09-23, 05:37 PM
  [RESOLVED] Service purchased but seller never replied/completed order. Lucy 3 1,612 2016-11-01, 07:29 PM
  Deal Dispute with pleasedonotspam kueras 6 1,489 2016-09-08, 05:37 PM
Last Post: WarAffiliate
  Buyer received bot developed and just now opened paypal dispute ★★★ BotMan ★★★ 3 1,343 2016-08-25, 12:37 PM

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top