Disgusted by SEO and Google
2016-07-22, 12:55 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-07-22, 12:56 PM by dragos.)
So there are a ton of sites/services/guys/teams that offer SEO services, you can find them at prices ranging from 1$ to 3000$ per SEO package/day/week/month.

But in the end I think 99% of these services are scams. In the best case you get some backlinks that do jack for your site and rankings and a nice SEO report about them.

If I go in the premium sellers section of the forum and ask via PM a user that sells a SEO service or a ranking service if he can rank my site for FIFA 2017 h@ack. He's response will always be yes I can but it's going to take a ton of money and a ton a time. In translation pay me weekly and you will se the results in a few months or better yet never see any result ever. Because we all know SEO is: it's like magic, you never know when is going to appear and disappear. Not to mention if Google does not like 1-2 backlinks used by your seo service provider your site gets hit by pure spam in your webmaster tools account and you paid the service for nothing and you have to start over.

And let me tell you that it's practically impossible to respect all 200 rules that Google has on ranking a site. I know you read on the forum here that some users managed to learn SEO all on their own. All I have to say to them is you learned maybe 1-2% of SEO, you managed to find 1-2-3 tricks to rank your site and you think you have it all figured out, but the truth is that as soon as Google finds one mistake and believe me you will make it, your trick/method is gone and you have to "learn SEO" all over again.

In this day and age, you can't make a successful site on your own. It's just not going to work. To get indexed in google you need content, but that's not enough, you need backlinks, but being a new site you don't have them. You need DA PA CF TF, but you will not have such things when you first open a new site. So you take a few shortcuts, you buy BL, you buy 301 redirects from a PBN , it's almost like Google expects you to have 1-2k worth of BL in the first month otherwise your site will not be indexed. And in the end after ranking for 2 days for your keyword they ban your site because you did not follow their rules.

And another thing I don't understand. Many users plan to rank for a niche, ex: Pokemon GO "tool", how can you rank a site that only has one page? When all the SEO gurus out there say it's all about the content. How can it be about the content when sites with just 1 page are number one for key search terms?

If any of you share the same thoughts/ideas/feelings about SEO you are more than welcomed to share them here.
Latest Thanks - View all

toobanasir(2016-07-27 01:16 AM) 
2016-07-24, 12:27 AM,
I agree with you on the site making problems,they expect something that is pretty much impossible,I had the same problem with backlinks,and as you said,you don't have any.
2016-07-25, 09:18 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-07-25, 09:18 AM by atebon.)
I feel you mate.
Most CPA'ers know about this actually.
And i believe this is the reason why you always hear : Bank now and bank hard.
Because most blackhat cpa niche & it's rank does not last forever.

If you spend $1k in what you say a disgusting SEO and earn $2k for a period of let's say 3 months, and then Google shuts you down.
Is it really that bad?

Wink
2016-07-25, 09:25 AM,
No one truly knows how Google ranks sites. They just hope spamming backlinks and getting the word out will increase the rank. It's all hit or miss with Google tbh
2016-07-25, 11:11 AM,
Most 'sellers' are actually reselling cheap backlinks from other sites like sape, etc. You will rarely find a legit SEO seller that does manual work. I've bought several SEO packs in the past and I had terrible experiences with them
Latest Thanks - View all

lordscarlos(2016-08-03 03:42 PM) 
2016-07-25, 11:28 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-07-25, 11:37 AM by Sky.)
Sturgeon's law says 90% of everything is bullshit. So you're absolutely right. The best way to do SEO and succeed truly is to experiment yourself and earn it. Otherwise, you will spend a lot of money getting ripped off until you find a reliable SEO source. Furthermore, you're promoting fake "h@ck" niches which are bound to get shutdown at some point. So if you're going to be making money off Google's playing field you better watch your back.
2016-07-25, 01:41 PM,
(2016-07-25, 11:11 AM)ElderWolf Wrote: Most 'sellers' are actually reselling cheap backlinks from other sites like sape, etc. You will rarely find a legit SEO seller that does manual work. I've bought several SEO packs in the past and I had terrible experiences with them

Yep 100% right, one of the most trusted and highly appreciated Churn and Burn provider here uses sape links. Got my site banned from google in under 24h.
2016-07-25, 02:45 PM,
That's why you do your own SEO. Outsource what you can't do (comments on high TF with low OBL for example, I can't do that) or that's boring and that's it. Hire a VA for other stuff and do the rest on your own. Easy.
2016-07-27, 11:02 PM,
(2016-07-25, 11:11 AM)ElderWolf Wrote: Most 'sellers' are actually reselling cheap backlinks from other sites like sape, etc. You will rarely find a legit SEO seller that does manual work. I've bought several SEO packs in the past and I had terrible experiences with them

It happened to me too,I buy backlinks and I think this is great and then it turns out they are not legit.
2016-07-28, 07:32 AM,
I think the main problem is because all of you want to take the fast and easy route. Google is made so that a site will have new content constantly, either by parasites (social media, yelp, etc) or by having a blog where it posts things relevant to its niche. It is going to take some time, just like with any business to get noticed, it's supposed to take hard work. That is what google is looking for.
If people try to go the easy way creating shitty content that is barely good enough of course that won't last forever and will get banned.
That's the magic of BH, you're in for the thrill of making this shit work for a couple weeks or months and bank while you can or you go completely white hat and take years to make something work forever.

[Image: dcpoL48.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to Prevent and Protect yourself from Negative SEO LB'Decoy 11 319 8 hours ago
Last Post: hallow8
  How to Get More SEO Value from your Nofollow Links LB'Decoy 6 161 8 hours ago
Last Post: specz34
  ONE-PAGE OR MULTIPLE PAGE for SEO 5light 2 85 8 hours ago
Last Post: grenadez
  [SEO] Best Traffic Strategies For 2018 Jackprince501 6 296 2017-10-22, 10:26 PM
Last Post: kareena7
  Three Powerful Strategies to Hack On-Page SEO LB'Decoy 8 328 2017-10-22, 12:29 AM
Last Post: TheCpaMaster

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top