[Discussion] The power of words to make them "trust"
2014-11-04, 08:45 PM,
I strongly believe that the more reliable words we use, the higher CR we will have. Words are the most important thing we need to concern in any niche, any field.
Let's talk about Call to action in this topic.
What word or sentence do you use to convince people to download(PPI)/do a survey(PPD/CPA)
I'm in blackhat niches.
Here is what I'm using:

CPA/PPD widget
Code:
This video/movie is not available in your country. Please verify your access.
Grant your access (button)
Code:
PPI
[code]
Plugin is missing.
Download plugin (button)

I saw the higher CR by using "not available" than "is prohibited".
Share yours :)
2014-11-04, 09:17 PM,
I've found that "Please complete an offer below to unlock your download" doesn't convert as well are "Complete an offer below to unlock your download" - I don't know why, only difference is the please. hey who knows.

Work hard, Play Hard!
2014-11-04, 09:31 PM,
I used "Complete an option below to grant your access" so sensitive with "offer" :D
2014-11-04, 09:40 PM,
(2014-11-04, 09:17 PM)fbdirect Wrote: I've found that "Please complete an offer below to unlock your download" doesn't convert as well are "Complete an offer below to unlock your download" - I don't know why, only difference is the please. hey who knows.

That is because subliminally, people want to be commanded, and respond better to very direct instruction. "Please" sounds too nice and it almost can make it seem like the person promoting the offer is desperate if that makes sense. Through my FB Ads testing I've found that you have to be very specific and blunt about what you want people to do!
Latest Thanks - View all

RushingWind(2014-11-04 09:47 PM) 

"The mindset of not being able to achieve our goals is what holds us back from success." -Myself

"To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream. Not only plan, but also believe." -Anatole France
2014-11-04, 10:18 PM,
Words with negative meaning bring negative feelings to the user, he might not understand it but this is real :P

I think that without the "please" you're not asking but rather commanding. People don't think they do you a favor but the opposite. Anyway nice post :D
2014-11-04, 10:22 PM,
(2014-11-04, 09:40 PM)VmaNx Wrote:
(2014-11-04, 09:17 PM)fbdirect Wrote: I've found that "Please complete an offer below to unlock your download" doesn't convert as well are "Complete an offer below to unlock your download" - I don't know why, only difference is the please. hey who knows.

That is because subliminally, people want to be commanded, and respond better to very direct instruction. "Please" sounds too nice and it almost can make it seem like the person promoting the offer is desperate if that makes sense. Through my FB Ads testing I've found that you have to be very specific and blunt about what you want people to do!

Yeah, I agree with you there. That's my thinking behind it too. I guess being too 'nice' in your advertising does make you sound desperate for the downloads. I've taken the more hey download it if you want but I don't really care approach :D I suppose you have to make it look like they need it more than you need the download.

Work hard, Play Hard!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Help] How could I make some fake proof like this? (With website refresh etc.) Murker 1 90 2017-10-21, 10:45 PM
Last Post: sudipda
  How Can I Make A Landing Page With Generator? shervin 3 134 2017-10-20, 08:03 PM
Last Post: PRINC3
  Increase your FB AD Acc Trust flow Watt 38 1,283 2017-10-20, 01:22 AM
Last Post: Watt
  [JAVA SCRIPT] Need someone to make me an executable!!! CagelessBrain 0 83 2017-10-17, 04:09 AM
Last Post: CagelessBrain
  How to make Money Spamming ?? vincenzot_t 9 305 2017-10-07, 01:14 AM
Last Post: faithalo

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top