[Discussion] How Does Google Rank Websites? | How You Can Rank Your Sites?
2013-12-30, 03:09 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-12-30, 06:05 PM by Superhero99.)

[Image: vMoZNYO.gif]

A Discussion on how google ranks sites and how we can rank sites.

[Image: wpid-photo-jan-14-2013-1117-am.jpg]

Websites which are ranked very high in Google for specific keywords are ranked due to the fact that Google considers them to be the most relevant and useful. According to Google relevancy and usefulness are measured by automated means rather than manual means which makes use of complex algorithms which considers over 100 different factors. These factors are top secret because revealing them may have side effects on ranking sites.

According to SEO consultants, the important factors after content which determine website rankings in Google are:

1) Usage Of Keywords
2) Website Structure
3) Time Spent By Visitors On Website
4) Quality and Quantity Of backlinks

Content is really important. Make sure the content is HQ and not plagiarized because google has plagiarism scanners which can detect and derank sites which have copied content from other sites without sourcing them. Uniqueness is really important for you to rank higher in Google

Ranking is automated completely although humans set up these algorithms. There is no human intervention to decrease/increase website rankings. When a website's rank decreases it means Google find it less relevant to the keyword compared to other competing websites. Or if your website's rank increases then it means Google find your site more relevant to the keyword compared to other competing sites.

Backlinks are also very important in ranking. To improve your site ranking you must get high quality backlinks to your site and also you must update your content frequently. Updating content is like a positive factor for Google towards your site and its rankings.

Keyword has to be used as much as possible in your site's content in such a way that visitors do not get annoyed. This way Google will find your site relevant to the keyword and thus its automated algorithm may get your site rank higher on search results.

Time spent by visitors on your site shows Google how much visitors like your site and ultimately how relevant is your site. The higher it is the better because rankings may increase. Also average time visitors stay on your site is also important.

If you take each point and try to succeed in it then ranking will become a lot more easier for you. Try to divide your work and then complete them and you will find much ease in finishing them off!

Thankyou
Superhero99

Latest Thanks - View all

honeydew(2016-04-08 02:20 AM) msi522(2013-12-30 05:47 PM) Stone_Heart(2013-12-30 03:11 PM) 

Join The Best Network Today And Earn REAL Money! The secret to success lies here.

[Image: jqE21u3.gif]
2013-12-30, 03:14 PM,
a good thread sir

Time spent by visitors on your site shows Google how much visitors like your site and ultimately how relevant is your site. The higher it is the better because rankings may increase. Also average time visitors stay on your site is also important.
woooh this one is new to me. All i thought google ranking is base on both on page seo and off page seo.
Latest Thanks - View all

Superhero99(2013-12-30 03:43 PM) 
2013-12-30, 03:17 PM,
The most important factor for Google is Quality and Unique content. All the rest goes after!
2013-12-30, 03:21 PM,
Do you have a source from were you got the info from or is it just what you believe is how google ranks.

[Image: CZqWQay.png?1?7286]
2013-12-30, 03:35 PM,
There is so much more to ranking in google that I think that making this statement: "According to SEO consultants, the most important factors which determine website rankings in Google" and then list just those 4 is simply inappropriate and misleading. At least you should mention who those consultants are and where the information comes from, otherwise the statement looks blatant.

There is a very nice SEO guide provided for beginners by Google themselves, if anyone is interested here is the link: Google SEO Starter Gude
2013-12-30, 03:38 PM,
YOu have forgot about content OP. Content is the king if you want to make one website rank in google then content comes first then other factors.
2013-12-30, 03:43 PM,
(2013-12-30, 03:38 PM)jhakasseo Wrote: YOu have forgot about content OP. Content is the king if you want to make one website rank in google then content comes first then other factors.

Content is must. I just discussed some important factors. But i will add it. Forgot it

To all others, i read these some where and mixed up my thoughts! :)

Join The Best Network Today And Earn REAL Money! The secret to success lies here.

2013-12-30, 03:45 PM,
OP please re-size first post picture, because now even on 24'' HD monitor i should drag left and right to read posts.

Thanks
2013-12-30, 03:48 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-12-30, 03:50 PM by Superhero99.)
(2013-12-30, 03:35 PM)vorob Wrote: There is so much more to ranking in google that I think that making this statement: "According to SEO consultants, the most important factors which determine website rankings in Google" and then list just those 4 is simply inappropriate and misleading. At least you should mention who those consultants are and where the information comes from, otherwise the statement looks blatant.

There is a very nice SEO guide provided for beginners by Google themselves, if anyone is interested here is the link: Google SEO Starter Gude

Those are not inappropriate vorob. If u read well i said there are many factors which are responsible for ranking. These are really important factors. By consultants i meant general consultants and not specific people. And staement does not look blatant.

(2013-12-30, 03:45 PM)lokiys Wrote: OP please re-size first post picture, because now even on 24'' HD monitor i should drag left and right to read posts.

Thanks

It is looking fine for me. My laptop is like 15 inches only! staff have fixed this problem long time ago. Now any picture should fit in the window.

2013-12-30, 04:08 PM,
(2013-12-30, 03:48 PM)Superhero99 Wrote:
(2013-12-30, 03:35 PM)vorob Wrote: There is so much more to ranking in google that I think that making this statement: "According to SEO consultants, the most important factors which determine website rankings in Google" and then list just those 4 is simply inappropriate and misleading. At least you should mention who those consultants are and where the information comes from, otherwise the statement looks blatant.

Those are not inappropriate vorob. If u read well i said there are many factors which are responsible for ranking. These are really important factors. By consultants i meant general consultants and not specific people. And staement does not look blatant.

(2013-12-30, 03:45 PM)lokiys Wrote: OP please re-size first post picture, because now even on 24'' HD monitor i should drag left and right to read posts.

Thanks

It is looking fine for me. My laptop is like 15 inches only! staff have fixed this problem long time ago. Now any picture should fit in the window.

You are calling those factors the "most" important and I disagree and think that making such a statement without any backup information is inappropriate. This is my oppinion on your post - thought we had a discussion here, and the discussion is when people do share their oppinions not argue to each other.

Also I have got 27" 2600x1440 monitor and your picture does not fit on my monitor either.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [HUGE COLLECTION] 700 Php Websites and Scripts [NEW] insomniac 82 19,444 4 hours ago
Last Post: insomniac
  How to really rank on Alexa [No scripts, no tricks at all] iastaff 4 208 2017-10-21, 12:04 PM
Last Post: iastaff
  [GET] SEO Google Profit Extractor - 11000 Top1 Positions Full Method pipskok 16 854 2017-10-14, 12:16 AM
Last Post: TheCpaMaster
  Powerful SEO Tutorial (Rank With 0 Backlinks) eliter1q 80 16,814 2017-10-11, 09:34 AM
Last Post: imronrosyadi
  [GET] Script To Boost Alexa Rank akwin 21 4,823 2017-10-05, 02:37 PM
Last Post: iastaff

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top