Discuss Windows 10
2015-01-07, 07:04 PM,
Not long ago I made about two threads talking about getting the Macbook, to be honest I'm not going to bother anymore and will just stick with what I know. I kind of like Windows too and think the next version will be good. I was reading over my (Computer Active) magazine just now and read about the features. One feature that looks cool is the (Personal assistant Cortana) that will come with it, then there is the multiple desktops.

Odd how they skipped past the #8 straight to #10, what do you guys think about Windows 10 do you think it will be (awesome) as they have named it on the (FBL_AWESOME) which by the way they admitted was a corny name but did so to remind themselves that it MUST be better than the crappy Windows 8 (original format).

I personally hated Windows 8 when it came out, the fact that so many things were missing annoyed me.
I quickly found out a soloution though named (StarDoc) which enabled me to get back what I missed, example:
Latest Thanks - View all

CallmeReaz(2015-01-07 07:07 PM) 
2015-01-07, 07:10 PM, (This post was last modified: 2015-01-07, 07:11 PM by ylts.)
i think win 10 is going to be awesome, but i cant really understand why ppl hate windows 8 so much, im currently on 8.1 and i cant go back to win 7 anymore cuz it feels much slower to me (booting, shutdown etc) if u hate the metro n stuff you can disable those and make it look exactly like 7 :D
2015-01-07, 07:12 PM,
(2015-01-07, 07:10 PM)ylts123r Wrote: i think win 10 is going to be awesome, but i cant really understand why ppl hate windows 8 so much, im currently on 8.1 and i cant go back to win 7 anymore cuz it feels much slower to me (booting etc) if u hate the metro n stuff you can disable those and make it look exactly like 7 :D

I'm good with it now but when Windows 8 first came out it kind of sucked, I mean it was missing a lot of it's main popular features i.e the start bar and stuff. It's good that they have since improved it but to release it like it was was a big mistake on their behalf, they even admitted that themselves afterwards.
Latest Thanks - View all

ylts(2015-01-07 07:13 PM) 
2015-01-07, 08:06 PM,
I'm a Windows user for many years now. But when Windows 8 came out I was really disappointed about so many things missing and even the widgets being away. So I really recommended my friends and business partners not to upgrade their Windows 7. It was very clear to my why Microsoft offered this upgrade for 30 Euro only.

After some weeks I decided to install the new Visual Studio to play around with the new flat (Metro) design. And then it became better, because I discovered the little improvements behind.

I upgraded to Windows 8.1 when it came out, although I'm still planning to install Windows 8.1 from scratch in some days, because the upgrade of a running Windows never really worked good.

And now I'm really looking forward to Windows 10. Probably I could install the technical preview release on another partition...

(I'm not Windows-addicted, I'm still using Mac OS X on another machine, Linux on several servers and of course iOS)
Latest Thanks - View all

HawkEye(2015-01-07 09:59 PM) 

This place is intentionally left blank.
2015-01-07, 09:30 PM,
I used Windows 10 for quite a while when they released tech preview on vaio laptop. It looks and works awesome.

Key features for me is multiple workspaces (finally!) and ... fluid console which can stretch without having to specify the cols/rows in properties and copy/paste with keyboard!! now that's what we all waited for like a decade.

Unfortunately major upgrade suddenly went not that good with my laptop's graphic card and it crashed. Thus I'll have to wait for at least beta release. Reverted back to 8.1.

Anyway, with Satya Nadella I hope for big future of microsoft since I'm evident apple hater. Long live Microsoft and Linux.
Latest Thanks - View all

HawkEye(2015-01-07 09:59 PM) 
2015-01-07, 09:59 PM,
(2015-01-07, 08:06 PM)BlackHatSEO Wrote: I'm a Windows user for many years now. But when Windows 8 came out I was really disappointed about so many things missing and even the widgets being away. So I really recommended my friends and business partners not to upgrade their Windows 7. It was very clear to my why Microsoft offered this upgrade for 30 Euro only.

After some weeks I decided to install the new Visual Studio to play around with the new flat (Metro) design. And then it became better, because I discovered the little improvements behind.

I upgraded to Windows 8.1 when it came out, although I'm still planning to install Windows 8.1 from scratch in some days, because the upgrade of a running Windows never really worked good.

And now I'm really looking forward to Windows 10. Probably I could install the technical preview release on another partition...

(I'm not Windows-addicted, I'm still using Mac OS X on another machine, Linux on several servers and of course iOS)

(2015-01-07, 09:30 PM)braindancer Wrote: I used Windows 10 for quite a while when they released tech preview on vaio laptop. It looks and works awesome.

Key features for me is multiple workspaces (finally!) and ... fluid console which can stretch without having to specify the cols/rows in properties and copy/paste with keyboard!! now that's what we all waited for like a decade.

Unfortunately major upgrade suddenly went not that good with my laptop's graphic card and it crashed. Thus I'll have to wait for at least beta release. Reverted back to 8.1.

Anyway, with Satya Nadella I hope for big future of microsoft since I'm evident apple hater. Long live Microsoft and Linux.

Thanks for sharing your feedback and joining the discussion etc...
2015-01-07, 10:38 PM,
Win 10 will be awesome. I personally feel windows is one of the most flexible operating systems ever. :)

Join The Best Network Today And Earn REAL Money! The secret to success lies here.

[Image: jqE21u3.gif]
2015-01-24, 05:17 AM,
I am very excited for Windows 10, after having used Windows 8, it feels different and I personally hate the Start Menu from Windows 8, because it looks like you are running 2 environments, for Example you can have Skype running on desktop and running as a Windows App, which is annoying. But I really like that they are making some sort of "Oculus Rift" to be used in the new Operative System, and that will revolutionize the way we use it, just like Kinect did it for Xbox. Also they are putting the stuff missing from Windows 8 in Windows 10, like the Start Menu on the top left corner, which is really why I don't like W8 at all.
2015-01-24, 05:26 AM,
That start 'window' looks like a curtain :D . They should call it 'curtain 10' to make some rhyme with cortana ......

PM me if you want to get into a private cpa network. Lots of SOI offers and great am . Made over 40k there this month.
Get 25$ by registering with my link on payoneer
2015-01-24, 04:05 PM,
(2015-01-24, 05:26 AM)Danisk Wrote: That start 'window' looks like a curtain :D . They should call it 'curtain 10' to make some rhyme with cortana ......

I read a little more about this in my latest magazine yesterday, it does seem to be getting some pretty good reviews currently. I might download and try it out at some point.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  YouTube hiring 10,000 fulltime video flaggers Elites_Mate 14 513 2017-12-12, 10:14 PM
Last Post: bratt01
  Where do you see yourself in next 10-20 years? iBrobot 12 404 2017-11-27, 09:47 PM
Last Post: PHPMaster
  If you won 10,000,000 what would you buy NeonAffiliate 19 397 2017-09-13, 12:38 AM
Last Post: SnackyCPA
  UNLI DOMAIN / 10 Hosting What To do? Nonstop 1 269 2017-05-09, 03:16 AM
Last Post: lizha11
  Linux vs Windows Flipin_jackass 12 500 2017-04-22, 05:14 AM
Last Post: EctaPrime

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top