[Discuss] What should i do ?
2016-02-17, 05:00 AM,
Since 2 years i got an website that has low PR but still generates few traffic, such as 3-10 ppl/day but rarely converts. The website theme is wordpress, which i heard that converts preety well if you wanna seo-ize ur website. So this is the thread about, i'm asking for your advices; The website is already 1 year old and paypal auto-charged money (godaddy) for another year, since i had money on paypal.. So what i ask you is ; What should i do ? Create a new website or continue using it.

P.S : I can't invest money into seo or any things, some of the posts inside the website has pbn redirect and maybe that's what generates me the traffic.

Any ideas? We could do a jv if you are up to and got an "think outside the box mind" ;

Leave me here few ideas, btw; the current website contains hacking niches.

" I'm living the future , while I am on the present ,
We making that Barack Obama Money , call us PRESIDENTS
"
[Image: banner4.jpg]
2016-02-17, 05:19 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-02-17, 05:34 AM by Qartis.)
The First bad thing you have done is - Asking for help.
If you want to do CPA you need to use your brain to be THE BEST! To be better than others...
It is so easy to realize things, but so hard to get such a good ideas.
Actually i am doing CPA for 2 years, i was getting better numbers after few months of doing CPA, not much, but i had some income. But after 2 years i just get known how to do CPA... My earnings were boosted rapidly, i have just started using my brain, i have never asked someone for help... You will learn absolutely nothing if you just ask someone for help or if you copy some things (Yeah i was copying things too, but changed them for my idea, what is the good thing when you are on the second place? Just do it by yourself, be the FIRST!). This is not serious marketing and if you want to get some good income, then you need to do things by yourself, start thinking and investing a lot of time into your ideas to make it best!
You are doing CPA to be better or to get fast money? I am doing it to be better, you will not believe me how much things i have learned since i am doing things only by myself, you will be getting smarter and smarter, every single thing you will do is soo IMPORTANT for you, because you can get much more than money from it, you can get EXPERIENCE and that is something what you can not buy :)

Everything is in your brain, just sit at home, relax and think about things what can make you money, HEY man this is internet, you can make thousands by using your brain :)

P.S: Please guys, never ask for help, do things by yourself, everything has solution, you just need to think about it...
Latest Thanks - View all

Dario_(2016-02-17 05:24 AM) sanjaro(2016-02-17 05:24 AM) 
2016-02-17, 05:23 AM,
Well 3-10 ppl is almost like nothing so don't think that you will make any money from it. Main key to gain traffic is making vaulable seo-optimized content minimum 300 words otherwise you will be far, far behind everyone. Google doesn't like inactive websites.

If you have web-hosting try to make some valuable blog on it or upload some landing pages and promote them. Or re-work your existing one, make content etc.

On my hack blog I get 300-600 views everyday, because I have 42 well written posts, so on full-auto I get some in-come. And without any SEO it would be really slow process to see any improvement.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Let's have some discuss about the effective CPA strategy. webseye 2 138 2017-08-17, 08:10 PM
Last Post: webseye
  The genius and deceitfulness of Tai Lopez - Lets discuss this guy BigEarner 12 826 2017-04-30, 03:14 AM
Last Post: DEADZ
  BH is dying on all networks so will you switch to WH now instead? [DISCUSS THREAD] paranoia16 9 799 2016-12-15, 05:13 PM
Last Post: paranoia16
  Weird plan, want to discuss about outcome Jain 9 640 2014-07-16, 10:54 AM
Last Post: Jain
  Need someone to discuss some niches chemicalx 2 371 2013-07-06, 08:21 AM
Last Post: Satisfaction

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top