[Discuss] What Do You Do After Mass-Creating IG Accounts?
2016-05-24, 01:40 PM,
Hello,

Instagram is a very powerful and essential weapon of traffic source to many of us on this forum. I myself have dedicated the past two years learning and adapting to the many changes I have encountered. I am proud to say I have mastered the arts of mass creating, stabilizing, promoting my website links safely with minimal bans, and also quickly finding solutions to Instagram security updates. My Instagram success has changed my life , earned me over 6-figures, and became the source of "startup cash" for the multiple online companies I have started with the help of my IG earnings. I have decided to create this thread to learn what steps others are doing to successfully mass create Instagram accounts that last for months or years.

After mass creating Instagram accounts with private proxies using bots, what do you guys do after?

Do you upload photos/add bios/links immediately or do you wait?
How do you (manually) email verify or phone verify your accounts?
When is it safe for you to switch your accounts to niche accounts?
How long do your accounts last?
What bots do you use?
What are your delay & task settings?

There are various ways to successfully approach this method, and I have found mine but I want to hear YOURS. Please take the time to post or PM the steps you take. If I read something interesting, new, or something that proves your great experience- I will add you on Skype and tell you exactly the steps I take & talk to you about some serious business strategies.
2016-05-24, 02:00 PM,
I didn't know the IG method. I also want to learn any give a try on this method can anyone share method with me.
2016-05-26, 12:14 AM,
How i really wold love to know how you did it, i am starting out on instagram, skype is Omoruyi_ik2.thanks
2016-06-07, 11:40 PM,
Do you upload photos/add bios/links immediately or do you wait? I wait for at least a week. If possible; I wait at least 2-3 weeks to be safe. If I wait just a week, most of the accounts get culled.
How do you (manually) email verify or phone verify your accounts? Software does it for me for email verification. Phone verification could also be handled via software; but since it'd cost me around $0.20/3 accounts to verify, I'd rather not.
When is it safe for you to switch your accounts to niche accounts? 3-4 weeks; I'd say most safe is 3 months. ( I am currently in the middle of testing multiple situations with IG accs )
How long do your accounts last? Depends on what kind of account.
What bots do you use? InstaMultiTool
What are your delay & task settings? Follow & Unfollow 30-40s(after 3k + ) only after the first week at the very least.
2016-06-10, 04:31 AM,
Fresh IG accounts very easy to get banned. The solution is invest in 6 months and above aged IG accounts.

[Image: HDltYfu.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [UPDATED] My Method For Building Up VIRAL Twitter Accounts for free/cheap DEADZ 180 20,333 2017-10-21, 11:52 AM
Last Post: cmdee4
  Aged Youtube Accounts with upload & without upload videos lovelyservices 41 3,805 2017-10-20, 11:11 PM
Last Post: lovelyservices
  Best alternative to Massplanner for IG Automation? TheGreatDane 6 258 2017-10-20, 05:03 PM
Last Post: g3lux
  Youtube can now counter mass upvoting MediumEarner 17 1,393 2017-09-28, 08:27 PM
Last Post: kueras
  Twitter accounts. Question. uragan6666 2 162 2017-09-26, 10:54 PM
Last Post: specz34

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top