Discuss... Classified ad sites Such As... Craiglist
2014-11-13, 03:38 PM,
I personally have never tried Craiglist and hear mostly bad things about it overall, but, that's not to say it does not work for EVERYONE. I think this thread is a good idea to see what others have to say... There are tons of different sites to test out and discuss though:
Quote:ablewise.com
adoos.com
adpost.com
allfreeads.com
american-classifieds.net
backpage.com
classifiedads.com
classifiedsgiant.com
domesticsale.com
ebayclassifieds.com
eclassifieds4u.com
epage.com
finditclassifieds.com
freeclassifieds.com
geebo.com
inetgiant.com
kedna.com
locanto.com
newfreeclassifieds.com
olx.com
oodle.com
pennysaverusa.com
salespider.com
usfreeads.com
webclassifieds.us

I found this video regarding Craiglist but it's pretty old:

But then Craiglist never seems to change anyway.

So, anyone had success or failures with classified sites?
2014-11-13, 03:53 PM,
Well my experience with it back in the day was descent but i wasn't doing cpa/ppd at the time this was before i knew about it. Only problem is it requires a lot of replying to creeps with not much pay off well in my experience that is. But i see potential for cpa/ppd with the right method and maybe a auto responder to make it more scalable.

To the ends of the globe, No matter what it costs me.
2014-11-13, 03:55 PM,
(2014-11-13, 03:53 PM)ArtificialEden Wrote: Well my experience with it back in the day was descent but i wasn't doing cpa/ppd at the time this was before i knew about it. Only problem is it requires a lot of replying to creeps with not much pay off well in my experience that is. But i see potential for cpa/ppd with the right method and maybe a auto responder to make it more scalable.

Agreed, I can see both sides to this, I think given the correct spin on it something can be achieved though. I'm just posting these threads to get the buzz going mostly as I truly think this new section will help out a LOT of users.
2014-11-13, 04:04 PM,
Im using it, but left it in no time. Yes. autoresponders works best here like the one Gmail has.
Craigslist's pretty tiring since it requires to much effort just to post your ads. (needs to be PVA too). Not worth the effort for me.

or am i just doing it in the wrong way and the wrong method used. >.<

"NEVER PAY FOR THE INTERNET,
LET THE INTERNET PAY YOU"
Lust4Money @ ShareCash, CPAGrip, ClixSense, NeoBux, Adfly
2014-11-13, 04:05 PM,
(2014-11-13, 04:04 PM)lust4money Wrote: Im using it, but left it in no time. Yes. autoresponders works best here like the one Gmail has.
Craigslist's pretty tiring since it requires to much effort just to post your ads. (needs to be PVA too). Not worth the effort for me.

or am i just doing it in the wrong way and the wrong method used. >.<

Thanks for sharing... well, that is the whole point of this section/thread buddy. You will hopefully be able to see what others have tried and then compare your own method with theirs and such.
2014-11-13, 04:09 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-11-13, 04:10 PM by ArtificialEden.)
(2014-11-13, 03:55 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:
(2014-11-13, 03:53 PM)ArtificialEden Wrote: Well my experience with it back in the day was descent but i wasn't doing cpa/ppd at the time this was before i knew about it. Only problem is it requires a lot of replying to creeps with not much pay off well in my experience that is. But i see potential for cpa/ppd with the right method and maybe a auto responder to make it more scalable.

Agreed, I can see both sides to this, I think given the correct spin on it something can be achieved though. I'm just posting these threads to get the buzz going mostly as I truly think this new section will help out a LOT of users.

Yea i agree with the right method i think it could do really well especially cause location targeting with craiglist is a snap just click the country and city you want.
Latest Thanks - View all

HawkEye(2014-11-13 04:18 PM) 

To the ends of the globe, No matter what it costs me.
2014-11-13, 04:10 PM,
Great post Hawk :)
Which sites do you think have the best traffic besides craigslist? craigslist ads get flagged so easily.
i have already tried backpage, but got little responses.
Thanks for the help guys.

Goals
Buy a New PS4
Buy a New iPhone
Buy New Laptop or Repair Current One

A-BHosting Best Vps Service
2014-11-13, 04:16 PM,
(2014-11-13, 04:10 PM)mrizzle1991 Wrote: Great post Hawk :)
Which sites do you think have the best traffic besides craigslist? craigslist ads get flagged so easily.

OLX classified ads. using it since 2010.
On my country OLX.ph is available. (philippines).
Latest Thanks - View all

mrizzle1991(2014-11-13 04:16 PM) 

"NEVER PAY FOR THE INTERNET,
LET THE INTERNET PAY YOU"
Lust4Money @ ShareCash, CPAGrip, ClixSense, NeoBux, Adfly
2014-11-13, 04:21 PM,
(2014-11-13, 04:09 PM)ArtificialEden Wrote:
(2014-11-13, 03:55 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:

Yea i agree with the right method i think it could do really well especially cause location targeting with craiglist is a snap just click the country and city you want.

Defo, any traffic can be monetized it's the way one goes about testing it that counts.

(2014-11-13, 04:10 PM)mrizzle1991 Wrote: Great post Hawk :)

Personally, as I said I have not tried anything like it before I'm just sharing this to start discussions up around it. I guess Craigslist would be up there with the most traffic, but, I can not say if it works or not really and would not want to give false hope. I'm keen on reading responses overall and seeing what others think about it.
Latest Thanks - View all

mrizzle1991(2014-11-13 04:24 PM) 
2014-11-13, 08:29 PM,
I have bank over $5000 a month with CL but sometime it lead to legal troubles, so i left it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Personal method to make money with Cpa and classified Advert sites Danisk 46 7,142 2017-11-07, 11:38 PM
Last Post: reshamanair
  [GET] ►► HIGH CTR AD TEMPLATES ◄◄ DEADZ 12 1,386 2017-08-25, 09:50 AM
Last Post: fahad10
  GOOGLE PLUS JACKER - BY MIG92 (SKYROCKET YOUR SITES) MIG92 21 4,004 2017-08-09, 10:07 PM
Last Post: jinyus
  [GET] WP PRO Advertising System - All In One Ad Manager ErineIM 7 323 2017-03-25, 02:15 AM
Last Post: pramila
  Ad-Networks: the Ultimate Analysis Mobidea 0 426 2016-03-29, 08:48 PM
Last Post: Mobidea

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top