Discount SHOPIFY DFY STORE with Trending Product and Service
2018-02-10, 10:25 PM, (This post was last modified: 2018-02-12, 09:51 PM by subhomsarkar.)
Kick Start Your Drop-shipping Journey with Our DFY Shopify Store & Service

Dropshipping Business Solutions

An easy way to make daily profits with the hottest dropshipping trends, with our DFY Profitable Shopify Store you can start working from day 1.

What are you getting With Us:

A lot of people struggle with Drop Shipping Business, From designing a professional store to picking profitable niches, there is much work involved. However, you can reduce your stress and leave the boring work on us  so that you can focus on making more money.
we provide you brand-able & trusted looking Stores also with more benefits.

What's Included:

- Brandable Logo And Graphics.

- Trending Profitable Niches, product and content upload.

- Social Media Channels Management.

- Setting up shipping rates, Plugins & Apps with after sale support.

- Facebook Exact Targeting

- Clean Product Ad Materials

Niches: 

Dogs, Cats, Yoga, Men's Fashion, Women's Fashion, Gadgets, Kitchens, Travel & Survival, Fishing, Hunting, Jewelry

Pricing:

Normal Price = $249

CPAELITES Special Discounted Price for For first 20 : $149

Pm or post for payment link or send $149 to imsubhomsarkar@gmail.com and let's get started.

---SPECIAL BONUS ---

- Get Product Ad materials
- Well Researched Fb targeting And IG influencers
- Each Week Trending Products
Latest Thanks - View all

andrel(2018-02-15 02:21 PM) 
Share This Thread :

2018-02-10, 10:25 PM,
IMPORTANT: Sellers are encouraged to provide reviews on sales threads. Buyers are also encouraged to first ask sellers questions before purchasing any services/products.
2018-02-11, 11:25 AM,
thanks for approving the thread.
2018-02-12, 09:27 PM,
there is a review copy for me please ?
2018-02-12, 09:43 PM,
(2018-02-12, 09:27 PM)Skizer Wrote: there is a review copy for me please ?

Hi there, unfortunately i can't provide any free work, coz there is much work and research involved, i already discounted the price 40%, i assure you will get quality work and service. feel free to pm me about anything.
2018-02-13, 04:02 AM,
(2018-02-10, 10:25 PM)subhomsarkar Wrote: Kick Start Your Drop-shipping Journey with Our DFY Shopify Store & Service

Dropshipping Business Solutions

An easy way to make daily profits with the hottest dropshipping trends, with our DFY Profitable Shopify Store you can start working from day 1.

What are you getting With Us:

A lot of people struggle with Drop Shipping Business, From designing a professional store to picking profitable niches, there is much work involved. However, you can reduce your stress and leave the boring work on us  so that you can focus on making more money.
we provide you brand-able & trusted looking Stores also with more benefits.

What's Included:

- Brandable Logo And Graphics.

- Trending Profitable Niches, product and content upload.

- Social Media Channels Management.

- Setting up shipping rates, Plugins & Apps with after sale support.

- Facebook Exact Targeting

- Clean Product Ad Materials

Niches: 

Dogs, Cats, Yoga, Men's Fashion, Women's Fashion, Gadgets, Kitchens, Travel & Survival, Fishing, Hunting, Jewelry

Pricing:

Normal Price = $249

CPAELITES Special Discounted Price for For first 20 : $149

Pm or post for payment link or send $149 to imsubhomsarkar@gmail.com and let's get started.

---SPECIAL BONUS ---

- Get Product Ad materials
- Well Researched Fb targeting And IG influencers
- Each Week Trending Pr
Do you have gurrantee for the performance of this store? I mean, any assurance for good positive ROI with the store. Secondly, do you also manage promotions?
2018-02-13, 04:13 AM,
Can you show some example of your work?

Thank
2018-02-15, 02:20 PM,
I am interested. There are several questions. Send me a PM, and leave email/whatsapp on which we can contact.
2018-02-15, 03:16 PM,
any you show some example of your work?