Discount Black Friday - GSA Website Contact - Powerful Mass Contact Form Submitter Software
2018-01-20, 12:03 AM, (This post was last modified: 2018-11-16, 12:45 AM by s4nt0s.)
[Image: A2dDIum.jpg]

A Website Contact User Created an Awesome Overview Video, check it out:

Take the 100% Free Trial For a Spin! Click The Download Button Below:

[Image: GcSGF3L.jpg]

Get $10 Discount on GSA Website Contact By using Coupon Code "10OFF" during checkout: (one time fee)

[Image: 7nVc31t.jpg]

F.A.Q.
Q: How does licensing work?
A: No need for transferring licenses. Install the software on your own machines, but only run it on 1 machine at a time. (per purchased license)

Q: Where can I go to for software support?
A: Click the help menu in the software to find links to the online wiki and customer support forum.

Q: What is your refund policy?
A: Due to the try before you buy nature of the product, there are no refunds given unless we feel it is warranted. Please try the free trial before purchasing.

Q: Where do I go for licensing issues?
Please send an email to: [Image: TmGEKXe.jpg]
Share This Thread :

2018-01-20, 12:03 AM,
IMPORTANT: Sellers are encouraged to provide reviews on sales threads. Buyers are also encouraged to first ask sellers questions before purchasing any services/products.
2018-01-20, 02:03 PM,
What's the success rate on this? I used something like it before but it contacted random blogs whom sent angry replies back to me.
Latest Thanks - View all

s4nt0s(2018-01-21 01:01 AM) 
2018-01-21, 01:01 AM, (This post was last modified: 2018-01-21, 01:02 AM by s4nt0s.)
(2018-01-20, 02:03 PM)HawkEye Wrote: What's the success rate on this? I used something like it before but it contacted random blogs whom sent angry replies back to me.

The success rate for messages sent varies. It's using your keywords to find related sites then sending whatever message you want to their contact form. It depends on what you're using it for and how you write your message. The idea is to write your message so it looks like it wasn't mass sent to a lot of different websites. If the message looks genuine then you have less chance of angering the webmaster/business owner.

There's a lot of different things you can use it for and some will be easier than others. Some will use it to look for guest posting opportunities where you offer an article in exchange for a backlink on their site. I know a guy using it to get businesses to add their website/business to his directory website.

In your initial message to a business you probably don't want to try and sell them something. If you're selling SEO services you could mention you will run a free SEO audit on their website, then you can run a report for their site on ahrefs or something similar and in follow up emails go through how you can improve their sites SEO and pitch the sale of your service.

The idea is to get the initial contact started.

There is also a blacklist feature so if you do receive a negative response back you can add their site to the blacklist so its never messaged again.
Latest Thanks - View all

HawkEye(2018-01-21 01:29 AM) 
2018-01-30, 12:04 AM,
Some of the latest updates:

1.33 - new: project loading/processing is faster
- new: banned search engine handling improved
- fix: manual submission was not showing captcha on form
1.32 - new: improved loading of projects (way faster)
- new: added public proxy sources
1.31 - new: improved search engine parsing
1.30 - new: status message when checking forms shows also if a captcha is required
- new: option to only take search results with a root domain
- new: preview on submission content
- new: warning notice on important project changes (right now just ban on search engines)
1.29 - new: specify different proxy types for different jobs
- new: ability to import URLs from clipboard
- new: support for utf8/unicode formated files
1.28 - new: captcha services will no longer use the real IP of the domain but the one emulated
- new: improved GUI when editing self-defined content
- new: added two new captcha services
1.27 - new: success column displays checked and sent items
- new: ability to add redirected domains as new sites
- new: option to delay submission after filling the form
- new: option to disable auto scroll when checking/sending
2018-02-08, 01:15 AM,
Latest updates:

1.42 - new: column "successfully sent" to make things more sortable
1.41 - fix: scheduler was always on, no matter if checked or not in options
1.40 - fix: import/export issue with double http:// inserts
1.39 - new: scheduler to define when a project should send messages or scrape
- new: some new search engines added
- new: import of URLs without http:// or https:// but a valid domain get also imported now
1.38 - fix: another issue with none ansi encoded file import
- new: improved speed
- new: less memory usage on search tasks
1.37 - fix: recaptcha v2 api was not 100% correct all the time
- new: added another recaptcha v2 api for Human Coder
1.36 - new: improved proxy handling with banned search engines
1.35 - new: option to specify starting page
- fix: small bug on warning hint display
1.34 - new: improved country detection
- new: ability to copy selected urls to clipboard
2018-03-02, 09:05 AM,
Latest updates!

1.50 - fix: issue with recaptchav2 api and "Human Coder" as captcha service
1.49 - new: macro for %url% and %title% will use the original URL frond by search engine
- new: column "Source URL" (right click on header to show)
- new: ability to hide/show columns from URLs
- fix: abort of a project didn't always work
1.48 - new: ability to skip root domains
- new: ability to export blacklist
1.47 - new: improved domain redirect resolve
- new: improved the field detection
1.46 - new: improved import for URLs with excel clipboard format
- new: added statistics for all projects at the status bar (click to chenge interval)
1.45 - new: less cpu usage
- new: way faster form extraction/submission due to internal tweaks
1.44 - new: improved statistics a bit more
1.43 - new: width/height of main form is saved
- new: statistics for last hour, 24h, week are shown in extra column (switch on
by right click on header)
2018-03-10, 12:40 AM,
Latest updates:

1.54 - new: option to save search history and continue from where it left off
- fix: small issue with form elements inside another form when extractiong webforms
1.53 - new: improved log output
- new: search engine parsing improved
1.52 - new: ability to import CSV files with URLs and other data that can be used in the
message itself (reference to it with %csv-header-cell-name% in message)
1.51 - new: support for special sites with contact forms and captchas in javascript
- fix: minor issue with projects running doing nothing
2018-03-10, 07:16 AM, (This post was last modified: 2018-03-11, 10:02 PM by ArtoAllan.)
Sounds interesting.
So let me put it this way, in case someone ran a web agency selling webdesigns and on-page seo, he could with this gsa add-on(which I am assume it is),  contact most business who has a website with a contact form on it, by the "single click of a button"?

How much can you design the email being sent?
Extra: How long does the trial work?

Edit: I've tested the program abit. It does sure find sites to contact, however I was wondering.
www.Lund-marketing.dk - This domain would't work for the program, I would have to enter the full URL for the contact page on that website because it found that the website actually had a contact formular. Even if in the menu the name for the contact page is "Kontakt" which also finds place under Anchor texts that should identify contact pages.
What are your thoughts on that? Would it only find websites which had their contact page indexed on the different search engines?
Latest Thanks - View all

s4nt0s(2018-03-14 12:21 AM) 
2018-03-14, 12:21 AM, (This post was last modified: 2018-03-14, 12:21 AM by s4nt0s.)
(2018-03-10, 07:16 AM)ArtoAllan Wrote: Sounds interesting.
So let me put it this way, in case someone ran a web agency selling webdesigns and on-page seo, he could with this gsa add-on(which I am assume it is),  contact most business who has a website with a contact form on it, by the "single click of a button"?

How much can you design the email being sent?
Extra: How long does the trial work?

Edit: I've tested the program abit. It does sure find sites to contact, however I was wondering.
www.Lund-marketing.dk - This domain would't work for the program, I would have to enter the full URL for the contact page on that website because it found that the website actually had a contact formular. Even if in the menu the name for the contact page is "Kontakt" which also finds place under Anchor texts that should identify contact pages.
What are your thoughts on that? Would it only find websites which had their contact page indexed on the different search engines?

1) Yes, that is correct - you could use this as a tool to reach out and sell your services.

2) It's not an email, its submitting to contact forms so its a standard message (not HTML)

3) That URL works fine. I've copy and pasted it into the software and it detects the contact page from the root URL and the contact page URL without issues.