Direct offers questions...
2016-02-12, 05:48 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-02-12, 09:52 PM by Fridge.)
Well, lately I've seen quite a few people promoting direct offers on various networks, via facebook.

Sure, promoting on facebook is really effective when you don't promote direct offers as well..actually, to be honest, from what I've seen so far people seem to have pretty much the same performance...ehm, actually, I've seen that people using ''normal'' promotion on facebook are getting slightly better results.

But that's not what this thread is about.

Around 7 months ago I also tried to promote a certain offer (a NL one) but I ended up failing.

What I did was to create a post in facebook and then boost it. The post would contain a link in it, like http://www.myniche.com - but once the user clicked on that link he was sent directly to the offer link (for example cpagrip.com/offer/tralla/2312) - this was possible because I was using a cloaker.

Now, the results where nowhere close to what I expected. While I was getting good activity on the post (400 likes, 20 comments) after getting like 320 clicks on that offer I received no leads. I spent just 11$ on that test but clearly I was doing something wrong.

Now, my question is: how do people successfuly push direct offers? I higly doubt it's the method I used since I failed badly.+

Do they actually send the user to a landing page and instead of having a content locker pop-up they simply replace that content locker with the offer they want to promote?
If that's what they do, wouldn't they also get views in their statistics on let's say cpagrip?
Like: 200 views, 200clicks - 10 leads instead of 0 views, 200 clicks, 10 leads?

I hope you understand what I wrote, I did it in a rush so I'm not sure I've been explicit enough.

I would higly appreciate if anyone (especially people who have been succesful at pushing direct offers) could answer my questions (sure, I don't expect to be spoonfed or anything) .

Cheers Nerd
2016-02-12, 10:25 PM,
Thanks to TheDutchLegend for moving the thread to the proper section, posted it in the wrong one by mistake.
2016-02-13, 03:13 AM,
You need to make a LP to convince users to complete an offer, it's preselling technique..
Latest Thanks - View all

Fridge(2016-02-13 05:51 AM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How do I promote CPA Offers via Email marketing ? Med Fd 4 174 2 hours ago
Last Post: Med Fd
  Frustrated by CPA offers which change their contents EthanTaylor 12 400 Yesterday, 02:54 AM
Last Post: SparkCube
  OGAds - Weekly Payments - Landing Pages - Mentor - Hot Offers OGAds 365 48,390 2017-10-17, 08:29 AM
Last Post: OGAds
  Traffic needed for cpa offers naulodesign 7 276 2017-10-06, 01:50 AM
Last Post: stephanie12
  The New CPA Credit Card Submit CPA Offers - France kderow 2 189 2017-10-05, 03:49 AM
Last Post: Aicec

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top