Didn't get what he promised
2015-01-21, 07:11 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-01-22, 07:23 PM by [Sagar].)
1. I want to report the guy with username halloween: http://www.cpaelites.com/User-halloween

2. I bought 1st package from his thread:
http://www.cpaelites.com/thread-28280.html

3. In the package he have promised 60$+ earning a month. But I am not earning anything even after 4 months.[Image: vGlWBXD.png]

This is latest earning proof of adsense.
I earn't 25$ from youtube. So I earn only 1$ from his site in 4 months.
Was not replying me on Skype. Three months later when I create a Paypal dispute on one of payment I sent him he remove me from his contact. Later he won the dispute. I have no idea how he did that.
How can I create dispute after 3 months?
Two months after purchase when I was earning few cents per month he asked me to update my site with 3 new articles. I paid him 30$ for that. So I create a dispute on that transaction.
2015-01-21, 07:16 PM,
(2015-01-21, 07:11 PM)UPLOADER7777 Wrote: 1. I want to report the guy with username halloween: /User-halloween

2. I bought 1st package from his thread:
/thread-28280.html

3. In the package he have promised 60$+ earning a month. But I am not earning anything even after 4 months.[img]/vGlWBXD.png[/img]

This is latest earning proof of adsense.
I earn't 25$ from youtube. So I earn only 1$ from his site in 4 months.
Was not replying me on Skype. Three months later when I create a Paypal dispute on one of payment I sent him he remove me from his contact. Later he won the dispute. I have no idea how he did that.
How can I create dispute after 3 months?
Two months after purchase when I was earning few cents per month he asked me to update my site with 3 new articles. I paid him 30$ for that. So I create a dispute on that transaction.

The user has been contacted via PM and told to respond and resolve this, the sales thread has been unapproved too. The seller will have a certain amount of time to respond and resolve this.
Latest Thanks - View all

[Sagar](2015-01-21 07:17 PM) 
2015-01-22, 06:01 PM,
I see there is still no response from the user yet, obviously we must allow time however.
If a ban is just issued out right away it's not wise, the person could be away, lets wait a little longer.
2015-01-22, 06:21 PM,
Sorry for hijacking the thread but I don't see how the seller guaranteed "60$/mo earnings" from that site.
Telling your client the 'earning potential' of a site is different than giving him a guarantee that he'll earn $X/mo.
Latest Thanks - View all

PeaceBreaker3(2015-01-22 07:05 PM) DigitalconCF(2015-01-22 06:36 PM) 

Cool
2015-01-22, 07:15 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-01-22, 07:42 PM by [Sagar].)
(2015-01-22, 06:21 PM)f0rest Wrote: Sorry for hijacking the thread but I don't see how the seller guaranteed "60$/mo earnings" from that site.
Telling your client the 'earning potential' of a site is different than giving him a guarantee that he'll earn $X/mo.

Did you see the screen shot of adsense earning and after watching them can you say that the site has 60$/mo potential and yeah I am not gonaa get anything if he is banned or anything as I am already scammed, I just don't want other people to get scammed like me. As it is a huge amount. Else whatever you say!!

(2015-01-22, 06:01 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: I see there is still no response from the user yet, obviously we must allow time however.
If a ban is just issued out right away it's not wise, the person could be away, lets wait a little longer.

Yes sure. Thanks.
2015-01-22, 07:44 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-01-22, 07:46 PM by ★★★ BotMan ★★★.)
I'm also sorry for hijacking, but if I remember right then even I posted in his sales thread that this is not really possible what he is claiming. Possible but with proper SEO and not doing nothing and sitting back.
OP should get lession that there is not such "Sit back and relax money"...
I also do not see any problems with this.
Earning potential is up to member and not up to any method/service seller.

IMHO
2015-01-22, 08:25 PM,
So he is selling ready made site which he claims can make you 60$ per month and you need to pay for it 120$? This sounds like very good deal, i am also searching for such naive people who can work for me and pay me for doing it.
2015-01-23, 02:55 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-01-23, 02:56 PM by Superhero99.)
This user halloween is very very very busy, and comes online up like once in a week or so. Its sad, but did u try to drive some traffic using google? Or you left it like it is?

Join The Best Network Today And Earn REAL Money! The secret to success lies here.

[Image: jqE21u3.gif]
2015-01-23, 03:11 PM,
Update - What's going to happen in the next day or so will be the accused user will be banned, I'll attach a message inside the ban reason box so that it's read by them the next time they attempt to login, that's if they do come back obviously. I will mention that they can contact the buyer directly and will include the username, besides that I can't offer much else. At least this way if the accused has gone away or had some emergency issues we have given them a chance to resolve the matter, in the case that their intentions were good and not bad.
2015-01-23, 03:39 PM,
(2015-01-23, 03:11 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: Update - What's going to happen in the next day or so will be the accused user will be banned, I'll attach a message inside the ban reason box so that it's read by them the next time they attempt to login, that's if they do come back obviously. I will mention that they can contact the buyer directly and will include the username, besides that I can't offer much else. At least this way if the accused has gone away or had some emergency issues we have given them a chance to resolve the matter, in the case that their intentions were good and not bad.

i had already seen some of his sales thread in other forums too.. he got banned there too. He had done lot of scam. he is from IndiaMad(i am too)

sorry for this post if it is irrelevant. i will post the other forum link if anyone wish to see his thread and profile..
Latest Thanks - View all

[Sagar](2015-01-23 08:11 PM) 

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top