Did you see this? Proud to be a part of this forum
2015-03-19, 06:47 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-03-19, 06:50 AM by IndeXer.)
Boom!!!

Proud to be a part of this forum.

Thread: http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Elites-W...ojects-Now
Latest Thanks - View all

cyanide2000(2015-03-22 02:42 AM) dice(2015-03-20 09:04 PM) Quobi(2015-03-20 03:49 PM) L0gic(2015-03-20 02:49 PM)  HawkEye(2015-03-19 02:00 PM) esmeralda(2015-03-19 09:35 AM) 
2015-03-19, 08:25 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-03-19, 08:26 AM by NyanCat.)
This forum will never have quality since everyone can have vip.
There should be more strict rules like you cant upgrade if you dont have 100 quality posts and you must somehow contribute to forum that way when u see guy with legends badge u know he is quality and trusted member.
Latest Thanks - View all

HawkEye(2015-03-19 02:00 PM) Cansis(2015-03-19 12:33 PM) 
2015-03-19, 02:12 PM,
(2015-03-19, 06:47 AM)IndeXer Wrote:
Boom!!!

Proud to be a part of this forum.

Thread: /Thread-Elites-What-Are-Your-Current-Projects-Now

Thanks, I try and help out where I can.

(2015-03-19, 08:25 AM)NyanCat Wrote: This forum will never have quality since everyone can have vip.
There should be more strict rules like you cant upgrade if you dont have 100 quality posts and you must somehow contribute to forum that way when u see guy with legends badge u know he is quality and trusted member.

Just because the forum has VIP users does not take away quality, nor does it take away the quality of the shares that non VIP users have added, sorry, I disagree with that 100%. Also, I'm going to explain something to you, I work on CPA Elites from 7.30am until 5-6pm (it's currently 7.31am right now over here in the Uk. Lots of people seem to think when an Admin makes money from his forum (business) that he's out to just do just that, however, the reality is if I don't make a (little) money whilst spending EVERY day working on this forum and adding content, generally growing it then I make no money, i.e the rent does not get paid, yes, that is the cold harsh truth like it or not.

See, there are a lot of good rules in place on here whereby no networks under a year can advertise, if you knew the amount of networks I turn down on a daily basis you would be shocked. I don't think the VIP is an issue because the public forum has good juicy content form which I add LOTS to it too. Long story short if I made nothing then Elites would not survive just the same as any other forum and it's Admin, period.

I love this forum which is why I work so hard on it, check my threads and the months top posters I bet you won't see that anywhere else mostly. It does kind of make me mad when I see posts like yours but then I have to remind myself that everyone has different views and opinions and sometimes people don't see the bigger picture.

Hope you do a bit now however etc... have a good day anyway, not here to argue and thanks Indexer for the thread too it's appreciated buddy.
Latest Thanks - View all

DutchPride(2015-03-20 06:31 PM) Quobi(2015-03-20 03:49 PM) L0gic(2015-03-20 02:50 PM) IndeXer(2015-03-19 08:59 PM) DaveS4(2015-03-19 02:19 PM) 
2015-03-20, 02:53 PM,
Just saw this and I was in no way trying to ask for the status for free I was just letting him know I was going to purchase it NyanCat He was generous and wanted me to invest the cash I was going to put towards the status towards my campaign and It's rare to find a site owner like that. Most owners are in it for the money and usually only give out ranks for giveaways or right when the site opens to make people stick but he is kindhearted and helps out people occasionally doing so. I'm assuming he doesn't give away status's every post he sees. He just most likely randomly helps people out whenever he sees an opportunity and is feeling up for it.

mad respect to hawk.
Latest Thanks - View all

IndeXer(2015-03-23 07:09 PM)  HawkEye(2015-03-20 02:57 PM) 

your perception of yourself is the vital key to your success.It's because of self-imposed limits. Your inner boundaries will always sabotage true, long-lasting success - no matter what you do, no matter how hard you try.

2015-03-20, 02:57 PM,
(2015-03-20, 02:53 PM)L0gic Wrote: Just saw this and I was in no way trying to ask for the status for free I was just letting him know I was going to purchase it NyanCat He was generous and wanted me to invest the cash I was going to put towards the status towards my campaign and It's rare to find a site owner like that. Most owners are in it for the money and usually only give out ranks for giveaways or right when the site opens to make people stick but he is kindhearted and helps out people occasionally doing so. I'm assuming he doesn't give away status's every post he sees. He just most likely randomly helps people out whenever he sees an opportunity and is feeling up for it.

mad respect to hawk.

Firstly thanks a lot and you're welcome, I like to help people out sometimes. I plan on doing a shit ton of giveaways this year and more to give back too.

Also, if it was all about the money I would not bother doing this; To Celebrate 50k Users I'm Giving Something Back [Read This] investing tons of money into tool development to give away for free to non VIP users is not going to make me rich either. Shock

I think my response here: http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Did-you-...#pid453151 says's it all anyway.
Latest Thanks - View all

IndeXer(2015-03-23 07:08 PM) L0gic(2015-03-20 03:00 PM) 
2015-03-20, 03:02 PM,
(2015-03-20, 02:57 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:
(2015-03-20, 02:53 PM)L0gic Wrote: Just saw this and I was in no way trying to ask for the status for free I was just letting him know I was going to purchase it NyanCat He was generous and wanted me to invest the cash I was going to put towards the status towards my campaign and It's rare to find a site owner like that. Most owners are in it for the money and usually only give out ranks for giveaways or right when the site opens to make people stick but he is kindhearted and helps out people occasionally doing so. I'm assuming he doesn't give away status's every post he sees. He just most likely randomly helps people out whenever he sees an opportunity and is feeling up for it.

mad respect to hawk.

Firstly thanks a lot and you're welcome, I like to help people out sometimes. I plan on doing a shit ton of giveaways this year and more to give back too.

Also, if it was all about the money I would not bother doing this; To Celebrate 50k Users I'm Giving Something Back [Read This] investing tons of money into tool development to give away for free to non VIP users is not going to make me rich either. Shock

I think my response here: /Thread-Did-you-see-this-Proud-to-be-a-part-of-this-forum?pid=453151#pid453151 says's it all anyway.

No thank you a lot! and yeah that's what i was pointing out that you probably like helping out every now and then that's awesome of you just checked the new thread and it sounds awesome! such dedication to your users.

Also, I know you're not in it for the money I read the post above sir. I was trying to clarify that you aren't!

I still can't thank you enough.
Latest Thanks - View all

IndeXer(2015-03-23 07:09 PM)  HawkEye(2015-03-20 03:03 PM) 

your perception of yourself is the vital key to your success.It's because of self-imposed limits. Your inner boundaries will always sabotage true, long-lasting success - no matter what you do, no matter how hard you try.

2015-03-20, 03:04 PM,
(2015-03-20, 03:02 PM)L0gic Wrote:

mad respect to hawk.

I think my response here: /Thread-Did-you-see-this-Proud-to-be-a-part-of-this-forum?pid=453151#pid453151 says's it all anyway.

No thank you a lot! and yeah that's what i was pointing out that you probably like helping out every now and then that's awesome of you just checked the new thread and it sounds awesome! such dedication to your users.

Also, I know you're not in it for the money I read the post above sir. I was trying to clarify that you aren't!

I won't blow smoke up anyone's arse here and make out I don't have my bad points, do I sometimes get annoyed at users when I'm having a bad day, yes, have I made mistakes whilst building up the forum, well, yes. But overall I am trying to give stuff back to the users and to make this forum even bigger and better. We have the biggest CPA networks direct linking back to Elites for a good reason, because it's super unique and offers some an awesome community, I don't make the community what it is you guys do.
Latest Thanks - View all

IndeXer(2015-03-23 07:09 PM) 
2015-03-20, 03:16 PM,
(2015-03-20, 03:04 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:
(2015-03-20, 03:02 PM)L0gic Wrote:

mad respect to hawk.

I won't blow smoke up anyone's arse here and make out I don't have my bad points, do I sometimes get annoyed at users when I'm having a bad day, yes, have I made mistakes whilst building up the forum, well, yes. But overall I am trying to give stuff back to the users and to make this forum even bigger and better. We have the biggest CPA networks direct linking back to Elites for a good reason, because it's super unique and offers some an awesome community, I don't make the community what it is you guys do.

well put, we're all human.
Latest Thanks - View all

IndeXer(2015-03-23 07:09 PM)  HawkEye(2015-03-20 03:16 PM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If you're a part-time Internet Marketer, What is your full-time/regular job? AlifDomain 11 717 2017-05-08, 10:54 AM
Last Post: specz34
  CPAElites The Best CPA Marketing Forum insomniac 10 1,883 2016-07-06, 12:03 PM
Last Post: insomniac
  YouTube / Facebook / Forum Posting is dead Blackmoney 2 649 2016-05-16, 01:46 PM
Last Post: Blackmoney
  Favorite forum section marinelu12 4 446 2015-08-03, 11:03 PM
Last Post: ruandeyu
  Back to Internet marketing New forum memeber Atreg 0 261 2015-06-12, 01:39 AM
Last Post: Atreg

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top