Did anyone watch United spank City yesterday
2015-04-13, 02:01 PM,
Was a good game but City are doomed! Grin
2015-04-13, 03:02 PM,
It looks like that van Gaal got united on track for the #2 spot, it was about time too, Louis is a great coach but a terrible narsistik humanbeing.
2015-04-13, 03:08 PM,
(2015-04-13, 03:02 PM)DaveNL Wrote: It looks like that van Gaal got united on track for the #2 spot, it was about time too, Louis is a great coach but a terrible narsistik humanbeing.

Agreed, United have been pants all season so to turn it around at this stage is awesome, I have supported United since I was just a kid and was loving the game. I feel a bit bad for Falcao because he came over to this country and his form has been pretty bad, then you have Ángel Di María who's house was broken into which IMO affected his form too.
2015-04-13, 03:26 PM,
I never understood why they bought Di María in the first place, it was not that Man U needed him, but then again i never understood Louis way of thinking lol, i love it when he tries to speak english and mix is Dutch words, his interview before the game is weekly broadcasted here in Holland just for that, it is cringing and funny at the same time, but he does it again and next year he will make Man U champion, you can put money on that bet :)

I also loved it that Man U kicked Cities ass, ever since city has been taken over i have hated it, clubs like city are just bad for football, they buy so much players that sit on the bench that i would love to see play, but that os Football i guess all about the money, congrats on the three points Hawk, you guys deserved it :D
Latest Thanks - View all

HawkEye(2015-04-13 03:27 PM) 
2015-04-13, 03:29 PM,
(2015-04-13, 03:26 PM)DaveNL Wrote: I never understood why they bought Di María in the first place, it was not that Man U needed him, but then again i never understood Louis way of thinking lol, i love it when he tries to speak english and mix is Dutch words, his interview before the game is weekly broadcasted here in Holland just for that, it is cringing and funny at the same time, but he does it again and next year he will make Man U champion, you can put money on that bet :)

I also loved it that Man U kicked Cities ass, ever since city has been taken over i have hated it, clubs like city are just bad for football, they buy so much players that sit on the bench that i would love to see play, but that os Football i guess all about the money, congrats on the three points Hawk, you guys deserved it :D

Thanks, yeah was funny when he was rambling about (wings) or something, some restaurant in Manchester I think. At first I hated Louis but at the end of the day it was Moyes whom screwed United up, Louis has come along and turned it around (currently).
2015-04-13, 09:09 PM,
you know van gal is master mind when he turns young and fellaini from low quality players to super stars, and let's not forget about herrera and Mata, those 2 players are really pain in the a** for any midle line.

look up, look at the sky, that's your limit.
9 to 5 jobs can go to hell.
2015-04-13, 09:20 PM,
(2015-04-13, 09:09 PM)nagato Wrote: you know van gal is master mind when he turns young and fellaini from low quality players to super stars, and let's not forget about herrera and Mata, those 2 players are really pain in the a** for any midle line.

True he is bringing out the best in them.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What city you like to visit? tamnga 15 320 2017-11-28, 11:11 PM
Last Post: specz34
  What Did I Just Watch? BE-DutchHero 5 386 2017-05-24, 03:03 PM
Last Post: BE-DutchHero
  Best TV Series to Watch emirmous 8 310 2017-05-24, 11:45 AM
Last Post: maikala
  favorite City in this world Xaos 6 301 2017-04-16, 12:55 PM
Last Post: Youtubeviews
  Watch This - Freestyle Football Skills Old Man Prank - [Grandpa Joke Video] HawkEye 19 664 2017-04-11, 02:50 AM
Last Post: NAPK1NS

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top