Did Your Family Supported You When You First Started the IM Grind?
2013-10-26, 08:00 PM,
Its all in the title.

My brother visited us just to check my mom. I am living with my mom while my siblings are in other place.

They are having the talk about something like problems and such.

I am not participating on the conversation coz I am busy with my sites and stuff.

All of sudden, he started questioning about what am I doing. Asking me if I have plans in a having a REAL JOB, which do have Steady Paychecks month by month. Questioning my income. My activities and such. I am totally annoyed. He is pushing me to have a J O B, which I don't want to in the first place. He is saying people who is employed in Makati (Business Are in my Country) makes 40K php a month ( $1k in USD). He is totally amazed when he is telling that SHIT story.

Why?

I made a freaking $1k plus in a month in just staying at HOME. Capital HOME is AUTOPILOT.

He knows that, and started questioning me again, asking where is the money? where did I put it? He is like justifying i am still a kid. A 21 year old who don't know what to do in life. Telling me the BENEFITS of being an employed citizen. Having some Pension from the Government and such.
Oh god. I am so mad, why the hell is he saying that to me. I know its for CONCERN or such, but the way he said it. He is FREAKING Jealous.

I told him I can buy a house in 5 years. He is like, ARE YOU SERIOUS? With the money I earn I can only buy a Second hand car.

He earns around 25 K - 30 K month. ($500 - $750) working night shifts as a call center job, who is seriously in Bad debt with few savings and don't have an own house and married. They are living in my mom's property.

I got mad because I am doing a thing that is GOOD, and that makes me happy. I know that I will make a fortune in this, coz I already did it.
I KNOW!

Did your family questioned you or supported when you started the IM grind?
2013-10-26, 08:07 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-10-26, 08:08 PM by Eion.)
I am too scared to tell my parents about my IM. I believe my parents (and most other adults/old gen) think that IM is simply blackhat & illegal. Not sure why most parents/adults think this way, but it is the reason I am keeping my whole IM stuff completely secret. Pretty sure that my parents will scream out loud when they learn about my earning and will probably ban me from using internet Sad . So, I am really scared to tell them about this. I am planning to keep this secret till I reach adulthood.
Latest Thanks - View all

Yashar(2013-10-26 10:01 PM) 
2013-10-26, 08:10 PM,
Yes, they support me, even my mom made me a VISA to save money on it!
2013-10-26, 08:14 PM,
Eion - Yeah, keep it until then. Or suffer what I am experiencing now.
For me, I can't hide it. Coz I am close to my parents and they would stop me using my computer when I don't give them a good explanation.

@zacks - Great man! Wonderful mom you got.
2013-10-26, 08:18 PM,
I'm in the same position as Eoin. Living in a 3rd country sure has its drawbacks. I'm glad I haven't told anyone except few of my friends and one of my brother. And I don;t plan on telling them unless I earn big bucks.

Manga <3 best. thing. ever
2013-10-26, 08:19 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-10-26, 08:20 PM by ThinkableWeb.)
@patriotic - Yeah, I'll definitely do that but not to brag, just to show him I know what I am doing. I am sure he is jealous. Coz my father is mad at him for not giving money when my father needed it, and for me, I gave my father a expensive motor cycle which he really loves and I am still a STUDENT. It was like OWNED. :p

molabee - I am from PH as well, hell I know how our people think when it comes to jelousness. I am sad about it.
Latest Thanks - View all

Josh C.(2013-10-26 08:33 PM) 
2013-10-26, 08:21 PM,
My parents just think i'm wasting my time or doing illegal or blackhat activity. Always tell me i'd be better off studying, if they only knew haha.

Want GSA SER to start making POWERFUL links FAST? Like these results I'm getting below?

[Image: pYgbKa4.png]

Then Check out my GSA Verified Link List Here.
2013-10-26, 08:27 PM,
(2013-10-26, 08:00 PM)eymardsiojo Wrote: Its all in the title.

My brother visited us just to check my mom. I am living with my mom while my siblings are in other place.

They are having the talk about something like problems and such.

I am not participating on the conversation coz I am busy with my sites and stuff.

All of sudden, he started questioning about what am I doing. Asking me if I have plans in a having a REAL JOB, which do have Steady Paychecks month by month. Questioning my income. My activities and such. I am totally annoyed. He is pushing me to have a J O B, which I don't want to in the first place. He is saying people who is employed in Makati (Business Are in my Country) makes 40K php a month ( $1k in USD). He is totally amazed when he is telling that SHIT story.

Why?

I made a freaking $1k plus in a month in just staying at HOME. Capital HOME is AUTOPILOT.

He knows that, and started questioning me again, asking where is the money? where did I put it? He is like justifying i am still a kid. A 21 year old who don't know what to do in life. Telling me the BENEFITS of being an employed citizen. Having some Pension from the Government and such.
Oh god. I am so mad, why the hell is he saying that to me. I know its for CONCERN or such, but the way he said it. He is FREAKING Jealous.

I told him I can buy a house in 5 years. He is like, ARE YOU SERIOUS? With the money I earn I can only buy a Second hand car.

He earns around 25 K - 30 K month. ($500 - $750) working night shifts as a call center job, who is seriously in Bad debt with few savings and don't have an own house and married. They are living in my mom's property.

I got mad because I am doing a thing that is GOOD, and that makes me happy. I know that I will make a fortune in this, coz I already did it.
I KNOW!

Did your family questioned you or supported when you started the IM grind?

In my opinion, he's probably jealous. He works his ass off for a whole month to earn $500, struggling with his shifts, while YOU on the other hand, earn $1k a month, choose your own hours, at most we can spend at least 3 hours on IM and still make bank.

I'm guessing you graduated college already? It really depends on you on how you want to live your life, and he should give you some respect because you aren't a kid anymore.

Also, $1k isn't the minimum we can make, because our earnings depends on how dedicated we are to doing Internet Marketing, if we go and do 8 hour shifts PER day just for a single WEEK, just making niches, promoting, etc. , most of us can probably earn hell of a lot more than $1k! IM for just 3 hours sure beats 8 hour shifts on a stressful job.

When I first started, I was earning like, $100 - $150 (4k-7k pesos) per month, I was contented then cause in my mind, it was enough for me as I am still a student. My mom and dad were happy and supported me, letting me put the cash into her credit card. Boy were they shocked when I told them I'll pay my tuition fee with my next month's earnings ^_^
2013-10-26, 08:28 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-10-26, 08:31 PM by ThinkableWeb.)
(2013-10-26, 08:21 PM)Niches+?=profit Wrote: My parents just think i'm wasting my time or doing illegal or blackhat activity. Always tell me i'd be better off studying, if they only knew haha.

Me too. They say I am hacker coz I know how to build and copy sites. Jeez.

@silentkid - I am still studying. I am in my 4rth year in college now. And I am paying my tuition fees and misc since 1st year. Yes, he is. He even told me that I will be more productive when I have a boss who tells me to work 8 hours a day. I said, thats the point! I don't want to work 8 hours a day. I wann a work anytime I want.
2013-10-26, 08:40 PM,
I'm very close with my family. They're very supportive of what I do. At first they didn't believe me that it's possible to earn online working at home they immediately think that this is some sort of scam but after i showed them the money i got from cpa and bought some goods,home appliances, and etc. they can't believe and they're very proud of me now. My family is my inspiration to continue doing IM.

Hope you fix your quarrel with your brother.

Spread the love bro. Btw i'm from ph too.

[Image: Z6bbLae.gif]

I LOVE CPAELITES!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Your highest earning in a day from IM ever? MoneyNinja 46 2,000 2017-09-15, 02:12 AM
Last Post: ArtoAllan
  How can I convince my parents that IM is serious work ElitesCPABoss 21 562 2017-08-31, 10:58 AM
Last Post: specz34
  Do you guys pay taxes on your IM money ElitesCPABoss 23 666 2017-08-23, 09:38 PM
Last Post: George_AdCombo
  Weed Smokers in IM sorsabata 12 326 2017-07-23, 10:56 AM
Last Post: detalyemo
  Lonely from IM Test3r 24 788 2017-07-22, 08:40 AM
Last Post: JackHeck

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top