Devon's road to an Xbox One!
2013-08-09, 10:52 PM, (This post was last modified: 2013-08-22, 02:19 AM by Devon.)
Hello all!

I've started picking up PPD again, and I must say, it's awesome. Got 2 niches up and running, they just need to be boosted. Got a 'stolen' video and a self-made one.

An Xbox One is my goal. An amazing console, just like the PlayStation 4. I'm considering hard, haha.

I'll post updates every week, and sometimes once per day. Let me know if you like my goal!

Devon
2013-08-10, 12:56 AM,
That's about $5000, though the guitar looks cool.
Anyway, best of luck with your journey!
2013-08-10, 01:20 AM, (This post was last modified: 2013-08-10, 01:21 AM by spiritfly.)
You can find some VERY quality copies on aliexpress :) Just replace the pickups with originals and you can have the perfect sound and look for some cheap buck :)

EDIT: Just watch this guy right here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfWrwmamwp8 you'll see what I'm talking about :)
2013-08-10, 01:23 AM,
goodluck with your journey, hope you get that guitar!

[Image: 30l2a7s.png]
2013-08-10, 02:09 AM,
You got the same goal as Richie!!! just different products
2013-08-10, 03:23 AM,
(2013-08-10, 01:20 AM)spiritfly Wrote: You can find some VERY quality copies on aliexpress :) Just replace the pickups with originals and you can have the perfect sound and look for some cheap buck :)

EDIT: Just watch this guy right here: /watch?v=TfWrwmamwp8 you'll see what I'm talking about :)

They are completely shit man, they are machine made. The action on them is stupidly high & play horribly. May sound okay but they feel shit.

OP, don't get a reissue!

Good luck on your goal :)

Feel free to PM me if you need any help with anything.
Ex-Staff of HF & many other large boards.
2013-08-10, 04:21 AM, (This post was last modified: 2013-08-10, 04:21 AM by Devon.)
Thanks guys. I will just go for a real Gibson though, nothing better than a real one.

-Update-

Bought 1k HR views
Backlinked my video's.
2013-08-10, 08:03 AM,
(2013-08-10, 03:23 AM)Richie Wrote:
(2013-08-10, 01:20 AM)spiritfly Wrote: You can find some VERY quality copies on aliexpress :) Just replace the pickups with originals and you can have the perfect sound and look for some cheap buck :)

EDIT: Just watch this guy right here: /watch?v=TfWrwmamwp8 you'll see what I'm talking about :)

They are completely shit man, they are machine made. The action on them is stupidly high & play horribly. May sound okay but they feel shit.

OP, don't get a reissue!

That doesn't mean it's shit. Most of the REALLY nice guitars are machine made today and they seem pretty fine to me.

If you know how to mod it, you can get a very nice guitar for a cheap buck. Just watch that video I sent you and you'll see what I mean. The sound and even the feel can be matched almost identical. I've seen this, no BS! And the price difference is HUGE!

I'd use the rest of the money for some nice equipment and stuff.

Anyway if OP wants it so bad, he should probably go for it. :)
2013-08-10, 08:06 AM,
(2013-08-10, 08:03 AM)spiritfly Wrote:

OP, don't get a reissue!

That doesn't mean it's shit. Most of the REALLY nice guitars are machine made today and they seem pretty fine to me.

If you know how to mod it, you can get a very nice guitar for a cheap buck. Just watch that video I sent you and you'll see what I mean. The sound and even the feel can be matched almost identical. I've seen this, no BS! And the price difference is HUGE!

I've played on dozens gibsons, and 6 Epiphones and 6 shitty Chinese ones, Epiphones are shit compared to Gibsons & the shit Chinese copies are even worse.

You've seen the YouTube video but have you ever felt the difference side by side?

Good on OP for getting a real Gibson.

Feel free to PM me if you need any help with anything.
Ex-Staff of HF & many other large boards.
2013-08-10, 09:07 PM,
(2013-08-10, 08:06 AM)Richie Wrote:
(2013-08-10, 08:03 AM)spiritfly Wrote:

OP, don't get a reissue!

I've played on dozens gibsons, and 6 Epiphones and 6 shitty Chinese ones, Epiphones are shit compared to Gibsons & the shit Chinese copies are even worse.

You've seen the YouTube video but have you ever felt the difference side by side?

Good on OP for getting a real Gibson.

Actually my guitar teacher had a modded Les Paul copy and it felt incredible! I've tried a real one once, but from what I've seen I'm pretty sure the difference was insignificant in terms of feel when comparing the $$$ you're investing. I think it's mostly in your head. It's definitely not worth the huge amount of money to be invested with such great guitars out there. And by the way the latest chinese copies have gotten far superiour in quality, it just depends where do you get it from.

Anyhow, that's just my opinion of course. As I said, if OP has his motivation up for the real Gibson, he should definitely get one. After all, it's what motivates us that drives our creation. :)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Road To A Fortune Making Music Chillzinho 15 787 2017-12-13, 11:36 PM
Last Post: geraldosfire
  [JOURNEY] juantamad youtube+OGads Road to 50$/day juantamad 47 3,267 2017-12-13, 08:19 PM
Last Post: timberlin
  JOURNEY OGAds + Instagram - Road To $100/Day Lolgend 488 37,896 2017-11-25, 10:15 PM
Last Post: manjeshsingh
  [SHOPIFY] DropShipping Business - Road to 5k Month euforio 26 3,321 2017-11-13, 04:55 PM
Last Post: bryan1
  First CPA earnings! Road to $1000/day. SMA 40 8,042 2017-10-31, 11:29 PM
Last Post: jack007

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top