DevMD - Short about me
2015-12-30, 12:36 AM,
Tell us about your family life?
Everything is good, great family although I do not see them much.

Martial status?
In a relationship for the past 7-8 years.

How did you find CPA Elites?
Google!

When did you first start getting into internet marketing?
I think it was back in 2004, built my first AdSense site and earned my first $100 check from Google.

What inspired you to start internet marketing?
Easy money, especially when I started doing what I am still doing today it was damn easy. Nowadays it has gotten a lot harder but I like the challenge.

Where do you spend your hard earned money on?
Nice gadgets, my hobbies, traveling and a few real estate investments I have made over the years. I reinvest in my online business, expanding it into new niches and new products but lately, I have started investing in a offline business just to diversify.

What is your motivation to keep on making money?
The freedom it gives you to do things you want.

What's the total amount of Money you have made?
All I can say is a lot.

Any tips for the community?
Never give up, but be reasonable, you can do a lot in this business with a very small investment. Actually, there is no other business where you can invest $500 bucks and end up with 50K a year later. Be smart and always try to be up to date, the rules and opportunities are changing every day, after all it is a tech business.

If you want to live off this, you must realize that it is just like any other job, you get up in the morning and work the s*** out. If you are looking for a 8 hour working day, this is not for you! If you like to make the big bucks you have to work, work, work.... otherwise just get a regular job.

Once you get up on your feet start putting some money aside for a restart. Due to the nature of what we are all doing here there are ups and downs and sometimes the downs can be very harsh, I know cos I have been there. Set up this fund with enough money to restart your business from zero and live without any income for at least 6 months, 12 is better but it is up to you.

Some of the people on the forum are quite young and are making huge money compared to their friends and even parents. One advice, optimize your spending, today you might be making 5 or six figures a month but as I said one morning you might wake up to see your business down to zero.

And my most important advice would be NEVER RELY ON ONE NICHE/PRODUCT/WEBSITE!
Latest Thanks - View all

#DEViL(2015-12-31 04:58 PM) Daivanas(2015-12-30 08:53 PM) Research(2015-12-30 02:54 PM) 
2015-12-30, 10:24 AM,
I loved reading you journey also the "Some of the people on the forum are quite young and are making huge money compared to their friends and even parents. One advice, optimize your spending, today you might be making 5 or six figures a month but as I said one morning you might wake up to see your business down to zero." part is a great tip for those who don't save money

[Image: di1WHG0.png?1]
2015-12-31, 01:30 AM,
Loved reading your life expierences, same with your tips. Everyone has to start with low earnings but the key is not to give up.

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

2015-12-31, 01:45 AM,
I like this interview. I have also learned something from this interview. Thx for your advice. and also succes with cpablend.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  IndeXer's Life Experience (Short Bio) IndeXer 4 1,065 2016-01-06, 06:14 PM
Last Post: Quobi
  26 cents short, middle schooler watches cafeteria worker throw his lunch in the garba HawkEye 1 433 2014-06-14, 04:59 PM
Last Post: porphyritic
  Your favorite short anime list Eion 5 459 2014-03-27, 10:30 PM
Last Post: Eion

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top