Destination Unknown [SEO+CPA]
2014-05-31, 08:20 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-05-31, 08:26 AM by Select.)
Intro:
So I figured I would start this journey thread as a log book of my progress into making marketing my main source of income. This way here I can track my progress and also share my tips and mistakes along the way with you guys.

I first got in into Internet Marketing about 4 years ago. But up until this date I was never an action taker. I was simply a reader, a lazy person admiring the people who were making money. That doesn't mean I was always on the fence, but I was the type of person that would constantly switch methods and never stick to one general thing.

For example, I would do PPC marketing, make 5 dollars and quit, then move onto something else, because I wanted instantaneous results without mastering the source of my promotional methods. Well lesson learned, time to stop beating around the bush and actually stick to something until I've mastered it.

Plan of Action:

I believe slow and steady always wins the race. I plan to only make a return within a 1-3 month period, although I'm sure it will be much less time. Everything will be "white-hat" based, including the niches. I will only provide quality content, as I don't believe in scamming anyone, or their time.

So to begin, I have just purchased the following:
  • Hosting
  • 2 Domains
  • A Private keyword tool

I will be running 2 multi-niche domains, one French and one English. I will also be doing manual SEO to build quality back-links without tools such as GSA, etcetera. This is why it will take longer to see a return, but it's worth it in the end, and if done right, I wont have to suffer from another future Panda update taking me off the SERP's.

Eventually I will outsource the manual link building to speed up the process.

I will also be using the following network to test:
  • CPAGrip

Goals:
I don't want to set any unrealistic goals here. It will be great if I exceed my goal, but for now I will start with a small goal of 10 dollars a day, or 300 dollars a month.

Conclusion:
I'm going to update the thread every week with my progress. For now I have to start configuring everything, researching, and setting everything up. If anyone has any tips, let me know as it would be greatly appreciated.

Results:
Month 1:
* CMS Configuration [x]
* Niche Research [ ]
* Earn first $1 [ ]
* Earn $10/day [ ]
Latest Thanks - View all

ontor khan(2014-10-04 11:59 AM) 
2014-06-01, 04:39 PM,
good luck on your journey ;)
2014-06-01, 04:48 PM,
Best of luck on your Journey.. Please do update this thread everyday. :)

If You See Someone Getting Wealthy, Be Happy For That Person. Admire Him. Learn From Him.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JOURNEY EARNINGS FROM MY FIRST MONTH IN CPA monstermaash 27 1,265 2017-12-11, 09:16 PM
Last Post: holkapolka
  $500 Days With BH CPA AdmiralBulldog 34 2,344 2017-12-10, 11:55 PM
Last Post: shadow98
  [Journey] $500/day using IG+CPA xxsaumitraxx 29 2,859 2017-12-10, 10:28 PM
Last Post: JenniN
  Divergent's SEO Journey to $100/Day (Massive Action Plan) Divergent 71 5,089 2017-12-03, 12:36 AM
Last Post: scifi48
  Gingin's Instagram CPA Journey! Gingin 13 959 2017-11-28, 12:22 AM
Last Post: cmdee4

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top