Denied PPC Section
2018-07-29, 02:59 AM,
Hello Admin,

I am going to try this thread as concise as much as possible. I have seen many forums having a PPC section where everybody can share their experience, tips & tweaks with all of us or it can be limited to Elite VIP's. PPC regarding on how to run campaigns, keyword research, keyword competition, ad headlines on AdWords, Bing & Facebook. Those who are working on PPC with BlackHat & WhiteHat will surely benefit from this.

I know its going to take time to make a complete section in the forum but it help CPA/Affiliate marketers and I can promise you that I will be much more dedicated to that section as I have much expertise in this PPC with AdWords & Bing along with keyword research, competition & as well as some offers that convert well in CPA networks.

If you agree to this then give this thread a thumbs up.

[Image: Banner.png]
Share This Thread :

2018-07-29, 04:35 AM,
I'm not the "Admin", but HawkEye asked me to tell you that you can use the "Non Incentive" forum section for this: https://www.cpaelites.com/Forum-Non-Ince...opshipping

Please support the CPAElites staff and use the "Report" button in case of bad content or rule violations.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2018-07-29, 04:45 AM,
(2018-07-29, 04:35 AM)CharlieHarper Wrote: I'm not the "Admin", but HawkEye asked me to tell you that you can use the "Non Incentive" forum section for this: https://www.cpaelites.com/Forum-Non-Ince...opshipping

Alright, I will take a look at it.

[Image: Banner.png]
2018-07-29, 04:49 AM,
(2018-07-29, 04:45 AM)AdmiralBulldog Wrote: Alright, I will take a look at it.

Then I can mark this thread as "approved", move and close it. :-)

Edit: "Being implemented" matches also, a new option. ;-)

Please support the CPAElites staff and use the "Report" button in case of bad content or rule violations.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2018-07-29, 01:50 PM,
Yeah, lets wait for what HawkEye says, might be better if we add it as a subforum ?