11th of November 2020 - CPAElites is for sale! As a result of the 4th CEO absence in 2020 (for months): Please click [here] to read more!

DENIED PPC Section
2018-07-28, 11:29 PM,
Hello Admin,

I am going to try this thread as concise as much as possible. I have seen many forums having a PPC section where everybody can share their experience, tips & tweaks with all of us or it can be limited to Elite VIP's. PPC regarding on how to run campaigns, keyword research, keyword competition, ad headlines on AdWords, Bing & Facebook. Those who are working on PPC with BlackHat & WhiteHat will surely benefit from this.

I know its going to take time to make a complete section in the forum but it help CPA/Affiliate marketers and I can promise you that I will be much more dedicated to that section as I have much expertise in this PPC with AdWords & Bing along with keyword research, competition & as well as some offers that convert well in CPA networks.

If you agree to this then give this thread a thumbs up.
2018-07-29, 01:05 AM,
I'm not the "Admin", but @" --- The previous admin/owner of CPAElites --- " asked me to tell you that you can use the "Non Incentive" forum section for this: https://www.cpaelites.com/Forum-Non-Ince...opshipping

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2018-07-29, 01:15 AM,
(2018-07-29, 01:05 AM)CharlieHarper Wrote: I'm not the "Admin", but @" --- The previous admin/owner of CPAElites --- " asked me to tell you that you can use the "Non Incentive" forum section for this: https://www.cpaelites.com/Forum-Non-Ince...opshipping

Alright, I will take a look at it.
2018-07-29, 01:19 AM,
(2018-07-29, 01:15 AM)AdmiralBulldog Wrote: Alright, I will take a look at it.

Then I can mark this thread as "approved", move and close it. :-)

Edit: "Being implemented" matches also, a new option. ;-)

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2018-07-29, 10:20 AM,
Yeah, lets wait for what @" --- The previous admin/owner of CPAElites --- " says, might be better if we add it as a subforum ?