Demi's Helpdesk [I need some guidance in PPD]
2014-01-03, 11:22 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-01-03, 11:23 PM by demigod888.)
My first thread where I asked some help didn't have any interaction so I decided to take actions first and now will try my luck again.

Finally I've got couple domains, added minimum amount of content.

Then bought 5 private proxies in US.

Then I bought 10 Youtube accounts from this one : tehwolf@live.dk and I think he likes to scam : ) BTW he sells here.

So my questions:

1. How to connect to the internet via proxy, what kind of program should I use? What is the simpliest method to use proxies to upload videos to Youtube?

2. When I log in to CPAgrip for example I can't find how to set-up content locker and how to add surveys/offers to it, maybe you know some decent tutorials of how to use content lockers?

3. What services you would recommend for me to buy PVAs?

4. Is it good idea to buy likes/views and similar services from one provider or it's better to buy them from several providers?

That's it for now,

Cheers : )
2014-01-05, 06:52 PM,
1) Go to Internet Options > Connections > LAN Settings > Enter Proxy and Port there! And click OK

2) Log In to cpagrip > Monetization Tools > Content Locker > Create new content locker! Offers will be added automatically. But you can go on to Offer Tools > My Offers and optimize the offers according to country!

3) Check out premium sellers for PVA's! For example Yaveer's PVA seem to be great for many people.

4) It is your wish. Anyway is good. Getaccounts is good for views as well as BigBuddy and my friend Ignore's shop!
You can test all of them and choose which of them works best for you!

I hope i helped you. If u have more problems PM me and i will help ya!

Regards
Superhero99
Latest Thanks - View all

demigod888(2014-01-05 10:19 PM) 

Join The Best Network Today And Earn REAL Money! The secret to success lies here.

[Image: jqE21u3.gif]
2014-01-10, 07:13 AM,
1) I bought Godaddy deluxe hosting.. and I have started to think maybe it's not safe? Maybe I should refund? What is your opinion? What would be better hosting for PPD?

2) Domain should be guared by "Private registration"? Is it safe to buy then at GD?

3) I bought domain also @GoDaddy, added like 5 articles. I'm thinking about three methods, could you give me your opinion?:
- Youtube video to blogspot to survey and download
- - Youtube video to domain which is created just for that particular niche to survey and download
- - - Youtube video to my general niche domain (cheatcodehackbetakeyandsoon) and then to survey and download
? ? ?

4) Have big mental issues to start working. Don't know what to do. Learnt how to create VB apps last days and now I feel that I'm intermediate at this task. To create video - no problem. To create landing page - also no big problems.. Any suggestions? This one is pretty bad-ass problem. Maybe I need to create a plan in my notebook? Just when reading forums a lot you see that same method of promotion in Youtube works for one person and then another person just makes it opposite and says that you need double verified YT account today.. :|

Hope you are well! : )
2014-01-10, 07:29 AM,
(2014-01-10, 07:13 AM)demigod888 Wrote: 4) Have big mental issues to start working. Don't know what to do. Learnt how to create VB apps last days and now I feel that I'm intermediate at this task. To create video - no problem. To create landing page - also no big problems.. Any suggestions? This one is pretty bad-ass problem. Maybe I need to create a plan in my notebook? Just when reading forums a lot you see that same method of promotion in Youtube works for one person and then another person just makes it opposite and says that you need double verified YT account today.. :|

Hope you are well! : )

To keep myself motivated i always look at the journey section it always opens up my eyes to see what you can really do here if you are hard working and persistent. Just make a plan on your notebook that's what i do every night before bed. I make a task for what i have to do the next day and when the next day comes you don't have to worry about figuring out whats the plan. Then just put a check mark next to each task when you are done with each one. Stay organized and motivated those two are very important for me
Latest Thanks - View all

demigod888(2014-01-10 10:32 PM) 
2014-02-12, 02:47 AM,
Hey again.

I got accepted to couple networks.
New questions came up:

1. What are good white-hat methods for PPD/CPA?
2. Is it worth to go with fake tool methods with PPD/CPA networks?

I have couple more but will ask them after will have answers to these above.
2014-02-12, 04:37 PM,
3. How do you hide your traffic sources/refferers from networks? Sometimes they ask to show yoru traffic sources..
2014-02-12, 04:40 PM,
(2014-02-12, 02:47 AM)demigod888 Wrote: Hey again.

I got accepted to couple networks.
New questions came up:

1. What are good white-hat methods for PPD/CPA?
2. Is it worth to go with fake tool methods with PPD/CPA networks?

I have couple more but will ask them after will have answers to these above.

1.There are plenty of whitehat methods and niches shared here in cpa elites , do a search and ull get lots of results

2 It's worth it but not in the long run , whitehat niches are better in the longterm view but for making some quick cash , fake tools might help you
Latest Thanks - View all

demigod888(2014-02-12 06:30 PM) 
2014-02-15, 07:08 PM,
How do you properly create blogger/blogspot page with proxy? I mean how you set-up your private proxy to create blogspot page? With what e-mail account it is better to do this procedure?

I will need to use same proxy each time when I'm logging to blogger? If so, then I need to create all the changes before I will switch to other proxies next month?
2014-02-17, 02:22 PM,
I talked to couple network affiliate managers and asked them about black-hat/grey-hat niches and hiding the refferers of the traffic and all of them told me that they are even more suspicious when they can't decide is the traffic source from white-hat or black-hat source. Also they told me that if I want to go with video games niches, I should stick with game guides or other white-hat forms.

So what is your opinion about this?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  in need your expert guidance. monstermaash 5 194 2017-11-02, 12:26 AM
Last Post: monstermaash
  Need Guidance - How to earn with CPAGrip content locker by driving youtube traffic nfrbd17 1 353 2017-06-03, 11:14 AM
Last Post: Sapnmeet
  How Many of you wanna Learn PPD in Hindi/ URDU CheersFile 18 1,587 2017-03-07, 03:06 AM
Last Post: snaponsin
  Best PPD Site? Blog2Show 39 4,478 2016-12-14, 11:48 PM
Last Post: Snoopy
  Surveys in Philippines? (CPA/PPD) urielD3 3 760 2016-11-22, 02:48 PM
Last Post: urielD3

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top