Default A "affilate" that 10 times better than Amazon affiliate? Advice needed.
2016-05-15, 05:05 AM,
One of my friends need advice for his partnership program that is 10 times better than than amazon affiliate. yes it is what my think. but more important is what you think of it?
I not hurry to post on JV now, before that, I want to hear what you think and make it decent and doable.

He own a few of USA Brand and sell quality products on Amazon.com and want to find marketer cps based.
Each brand cover a niche. like home appliance, outdoor, led, electrions product.
now, make decent money per year. But want to expand his product line, and need more great marketer.

Feature:

1, more money per clicks.
offer you a REAL deal / coupon for their product that not available on regular Amazon product. so converse rate will raise 10 times more even much more.

2, more safe.
Your account are risky for Amazon affilate because their complex policy.
We will pay you daily from start to build trust. I give you account to login to check sales latter.

3, more cash flow.
as above, you invest money and get return after 60 days for AMZ affilate. but We pay you daily so u have money to snow ball more quickly.

4 no affiliate link
You are given product links so it look decent, you can try lot of way to promote that affiliate link are disallowed.

5 more commission
5% per sales from start.

6 good product.
we only manufacture and sell A FEW OF qualify products and tend to get lot of good reviews to make more easy to conversion.

7 more flexible
it is more easy to talk to him personal. Amazon affiate policy is fixed and they will not negotiate with you?

What you think of it? Thanks. skype amabing

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need some advice for WhatsApp marketing YT Publisher 14 467 Yesterday, 12:28 AM
Last Post: fionix
  Sports Supplements Affiliate Programs - Any experience? Mr. Burnham 1 94 2017-12-03, 12:39 AM
Last Post: timilak65
  LOOKING FOR ITALIAN AFFILIATE MARKETER zakka33 0 89 2017-11-21, 12:01 AM
Last Post: zakka33
  Affiliate Network With More Geo's for Weight Loss Niche Ghettoweed 5 223 2017-11-17, 08:18 PM
Last Post: Ana_AdCombo
  need some advice ? LKSKILLER 5 225 2017-11-17, 08:01 PM
Last Post: Ana_AdCombo

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top